Dog Poo Is The Reason I Will Leave This Country....From My Own Dogs

After a week of living in this moobahn, a security lady rushed over to me as I was walking them saying "no no no dogs. Too much poo" and I held up the bag with a big poo in it saying "I pick up - you want it?" but of course she kept shouting at me. they are inane blinkered tools.

In the moobahn where you live, is there a rule that the owners are not allowed to have dogs?

Do you rent or own?

Why do you think the security lady acted in the way she did?

I am leaving the irritating country. It's not the odd one or two. They are all halfwits. Going back to a decent land again where the word integrity means something.

Where do you call a decent land?

Oh, what is your partners thoughts about moving to a new country for your reasons stated?

Yes - you are allowed dogs here. My land lady loves my dogs funnily enough; comes round once a week with snacks for them. No issues there.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yes....I assure you, you will not be missed. And neither will your pittance investments. Surely you know that for every disgruntled farang that leaves, two comes to take his place.

Just how exactly do you know it is a pittance?

Because many before you have made such claims. As if to suggest....to who exactly I'm not sure...that there should be collective regret and remorse that someone so important as yourself is disenchanted and leaving. I'm merely suggesting that you're delusional in that respect.

From all of your posts here and elsewhere, you clearly have nothing but contempt and hatred for the Thais. And since it is in fact, their country, you're making the right decision to leave. Good luck. But don't expect the country to collapse after your exit. It will be pretty much as if you never came.

I have nothing but contempt and hatred for most thais, i deal with it by having as little as possible to do with them.

i have over the last 13 years tried to intergrate into Thai society by throwing garbage out of my car windows / driving like a 6 year old / not having any manners / selling poor quality items for inflated prices / having no structure of discipline in my life / not having a job / drinking whiskey all day ( with money earned by someone else ) / beating up my wife / having several mia noi's.

I will try to continue to fit into Thai society, perhaps i may even go up the road the wrong way on a motorbike with 6 other people on it and think it's funny.

I have nothing but contempt and hatred for most thais, i deal with it by having as little as possible to do with them.

i have over the last 13 years tried to intergrate into Thai society by throwing garbage out of my car windows / driving like a 6 year old / not having any manners / selling poor quality items for inflated prices / having no structure of discipline in my life / not having a job / drinking whiskey all day ( with money earned by someone else ) / beating up my wife / having several mia noi's.

I will try to continue to fit into Thai society, perhaps i may even go up the road the wrong way on a motorbike with 6 other people on it and think it's funny.

Integrated so well you managed to slip in another nice trait as well...bare faced lying. Admit it, you have gone up the road the wrong way on a motorbike with 6 other people on it and think it's funny.

Integrated so well you managed to slip in another nice trait as well...bare faced lying. Admit it, you have gone up the road the wrong way on a motorbike with 6 other people on it and think it's funny.

Ok, caught!

But i only do this on days that end in the letter 'Y'.

• Like 1

You have 3 dogs each doing approx 2 turds a day each. thats 6 turds a day times 7 days thats 42 turds a week you should be picking up. If I see anyone walking their dog past my place and that dog stops to do one out front Im quick to tell em pick that up also.

You have 3 dogs each doing approx 2 turds a day each. thats 6 turds a day times 7 days thats 42 turds a week you should be picking up. If I see anyone walking their dog past my place and that dog stops to do one out front Im quick to tell em pick that up also.

Tell me what you do if they ignore you?

it's more than that actually. One of them does 3 poos a day for reason I can not fathom. In quantity it work out the same as the other two dogs 2 a day. She just feels the need to squirt a small one out almost out of principal I guess "It's my walk, I will poo". The only time I did not immediately pick up a poo was when one of them had the shites, and I was confronted with picking up a slew of watery poo. So I walked away, came back with some earth, sprinkled it on, and then picked it up.

As incredibly non-PC as that statement is, which will doubtless have the back up of the rose-tinted spectacle brigade, the second part is worth heeding. Familiarity breeds contempt here more so than anywhere, keep em at arm's length. whistling.gif

The only time I did not immediately pick up a poo was when one of them had the shites, and I was confronted with picking up a slew of watery poo. So I walked away, came back with some earth, sprinkled it on, and then picked it up.

sick.gif

Op, I wouldn't think on it too much. As soon as they take a dislike to you, nothing can be done to fix it and you don't want to stoop to kowtowing. Move on and let them to their little world.

• Like 1

The only time I did not immediately pick up a poo was when one of them had the shites, and I was confronted with picking up a slew of watery poo. So I walked away, came back with some earth, sprinkled it on, and then picked it up.

sick.gif

Op, I wouldn't think on it too much. As soon as they take a dislike to you, nothing can be done to fix it and you don't want to stoop to kowtowing. Move on and let them to their little world.

I'm kind of considering going a different direction. Lowering my standards and integrity and trying to allow them to think I am attempting to befriend them. I will also go round picking up all dog poo in the village and it will be this collection that I will dump on the whiging racists bastards car bonnets.

• Like 1

Well, is it really necessary to have "3" big dogs around??

Do shih tzus shit less? rolleyes.gif

By number or by weight? They shit a lot I think but each time is little pebbles.

Someone should invent shitless dogs. Would be a hit. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Payboy

sick.gif

I'm kind of considering going a different direction. Lowering my standards and integrity and trying to allow them to think I am attempting to befriend them. I will also go round picking up all dog poo in the village and it will be this collection that I will dump on the whiging racists bastards car bonnets.

Will you take your dogs to HK with you?

sick.gif

He's already answered that question with the affirmative.

Yes indeed. I have not fully integrated into the local society yet. If I had, my answer would be "No, of course not, they are only dogs. I will dump them at a temple, release them to the wild, sell them to the dog meat trade, get the motorbike boys to "take care of it" for me and pretend I do not know and thus can sleep well at night.

Wow, taking 3 large dogs to HK!!

From Thai village to large house in HK!

No 3-4 bed appartment for this guy, it\s Kowloon or perhaps Happy Valley!

This guy must be very rich!

Wow!

You obviously know very little about Hong Kong. I lived there before here, brought the dogs here with me.

Wow!

You obviously know very little about Hong Kong. I lived there before here, brought the dogs here with me.

Off topic or maybe not. How are the locals compared to where you live, I mean obviously you think it's better but in what way? And what made you move from there in the first place?

I remember many years ago, an employee objected to the fact that a lady was letting her dogs 'defecate' near a children's playing area. Upon her answering something like 'it's ok, it's not so bad', he took up the pooh in his naked hands and smeared it on to her coat. A disgusting little anecdote I know, but I really admire that guy. Nothing she could do, she just said it was ok, and the guy was sick of scraping the stuff off his shoes and trousers, even the ladders were sometimes discovered to have shit smeared on them, a fact that you only discover when you are on your way down again.

Don't know why I bothered posting this really.

• Like 1

Wow!

Off topic or maybe not. How are the locals compared to where you live, I mean obviously you think it's better but in what way? And what made you move from there in the first place?

I lived in two places in HK, and two places in Bangkok. In HK, on the border of Central and Sheung Wan and then after a year moved out into a more rural setting into a small village. In the centre, it's like living in any first world country city; you have your friends and rarely see your neighbours. In the areas outside of it, I would say my friends in the area including neighbour were about 60% local against 40% expat. All a bit of a merry mix. Quite a small community and they were on the whole very accepting, polite, kind, honest, straight forward, and I never thought of myself as an outsider from about the second week in.

In Thailand I have lived in Bangkok, firstly in village of detached houses not far from prakhanon and then into the JJ region in a moobahn. I downscaled a little as I found I was only using 3 rooms in my house and frankly found it to be a waste. I worked a lot in the first year, didn't really meet my neighbours that much, I thought they were OK, involved myself in activities when I could such as sitting out with the other half giving stuff to Monks at 6am, organised a collection for the flood victims of old clothes, goods etc which the expats gave to in abundance, and the locals grudgingly put a cup noodle in whilst having their photo taken a million times as if they had just done a Warren Buffett. I fastidiously tried to learn Thai as well, not fluent, but not bad, and attempted to have chats with people. On moving to the new place, only farang in the village basically, I was treated with suspicion at best, disdain at worst especially by the gaggle of old biddies who seem to do nothing apart from stand outside their houses all day looking miserable. My partner is not a bargirl (as alluded by some prick on here), has a better education than me, and is most likely better than her job than I am. There are 2 men who even acknolwledge me here; one owns a shop where I buy my smokes and he's trying to learn English. The other is a Danny DeVito looking chap and when we see each other we say hello. Everyone else turns their noses up at morning greetings, my words saying my dogs are not dangerous, feel free to pet them. There is one lady in the street as well who rushes to see the dogs and gets her face licked by them (not me) and she is fine.

Sure in Hong Kong I am a Gweilo, but that does not necessarily mean I am the antichrist who is going to rape their women and allow my dogs to kill their kids. It seems that as a Farang in Thailand I am exactly that on the basis that I am not an ATM for them and as such they have to pretend to be a little tolerant of my existence.

Why did I move here? business. Long story, and more focused upon Myanmar than here. Can't be arsed to explain though as people will come along saying I am full of shit so there is no point smile.png

Edited by Pseudolus

Wow!

I lived in two places in HK, and two places in Bangkok. In HK, on the border of Central and Sheung Wan and then after a year moved out into a more rural setting into a small village. In the centre, it's like living in any first world country city; you have your friends and rarely see your neighbours. In the areas outside of it, I would say my friends in the area including neighbour were about 60% local against 40% expat. All a bit of a merry mix. Quite a small community and they were on the whole very accepting, polite, kind, honest, straight forward, and I never thought of myself as an outsider from about the second week in.

In Thailand I have lived in Bangkok, firstly in village of detached houses not far from prakhanon and then into the JJ region in a moobahn. I downscaled a little as I found I was only using 3 rooms in my house and frankly found it to be a waste. I worked a lot in the first year, didn't really meet my neighbours that much, I thought they were OK, involved myself in activities when I could such as sitting out with the other half giving stuff to Monks at 6am, organised a collection for the flood victims of old clothes, goods etc which the expats gave to in abundance, and the locals grudgingly put a cup noodle in whilst having their photo taken a million times as if they had just done a Warren Buffett. I fastidiously tried to learn Thai as well, not fluent, but not bad, and attempted to have chats with people. On moving to the new place, only farang in the village basically, I was treated with suspicion at best, disdain at worst especially by the gaggle of old biddies who seem to do nothing apart from stand outside their houses all day looking miserable. My partner is not a bargirl (as alluded by some prick on here), has a better education than me, and is most likely better than her job than I am. There are 2 men who even acknolwledge me here; one owns a shop where I buy my smokes and he's trying to learn English. The other is a Danny DeVito looking chap and when we see each other we say hello. Everyone else turns their noses up at morning greetings, my words saying my dogs are not dangerous, feel free to pet them. There is one lady in the street as well who rushes to see the dogs and gets her face licked by them (not me) and she is fine.

Sure in Hong Kong I am a Gweilo, but that does not necessarily mean I am the antichrist who is going to rape their women and allow my dogs to kill their kids. It seems that as a Farang in Thailand I am exactly that on the basis that I am not an ATM for them and as such they have to pretend to be a little tolerant of my existence.

Why did I move here? business. Long story, and more focused upon Myanmar than here. Can't be arsed to explain though as people will come along saying I am full of shit so there is no point smile.png

Gis a job! :-)

• Like 1

Oh, you're one of those looking for a problem...

Many years ago (in the UK) I was walking my dog and he stopped to sniff a garden fence post. The woman came running out to shout at me to 'bugger off' with my dog. As he was only sniffing and I always cleared up his poo, I got pretty angry and told her exactly what I thought. It was only later (after I'd calmed down) that I realised she had probably been annoyed by other dog walkers that didn't clear up after their dogs.

Even so, anyone sad enough to come running out shouting abuse (when they obviously don't actually know what is going on...) is worthy of contempt.

• Like 1

Residential square metre prices

Hong Kong $20,371.

Thailand $2,996.

http://www.globalpro...re-meter-prices

I think I will take Thailand and let the ones requiring an Asian Nanny state go to Singapore or Hong Kong for safety.

Just as an aside, Nanny state?

Well, in HK and Singapore, I can buy Alcohol any time I want to. How about in mummy state Thailand?

Edited by Pseudolus

If you don't like it here then yeah, best to move on, of course we all were transfixed by the blow by blow description of your faecal decision, what offal intrigue would happen next?. See you rightfully having a go at bloody fascist Nanny States, obviously a real man like you would never succumb to the Nanny State controlled Sheeple mentality, however walking around after a dog and scooping up its sh*t is perfectly normal of course? It is after all the proper nature of human/animal relationships.

Hong Kong is much better as unlike the Thais, the Chinese love and respect foreigners, most fathers would give their right testicle to see their daughters married to a Gwai Loh, it is an issue of enormous nationalistic pride. No doubt leaving there before was a huge mistake, expect there will be crowds at the airport chanting your name on arrival, somewhat remiiniscent of a Beetles tour. Ahh, to be so fortunate, rich and intuitive, sure things will go very well, we will all miss your asinine rectal wit.

If you don't like it here then yeah, best to move on, of course we all were transfixed by the blow by blow description of your faecal decision, what offal intrigue would happen next?. See you rightfully having a go at bloody fascist Nanny States, obviously a real man like you would never succumb to the Nanny State controlled Sheeple mentality, however walking around after a dog and scooping up its sh*t is perfectly normal of course? It is after all the proper nature of human/animal relationships.

Hong Kong is much better as unlike the Thais, the Chinese love and respect foreigners, most fathers would give their right testicle to see their daughters married to a Gwai Loh, it is an issue of enormous nationalistic pride. No doubt leaving there before was a huge mistake, expect there will be crowds at the airport chanting your name on arrival, somewhat remiiniscent of a Beetles tour. Ahh, to be so fortunate, rich and intuitive, sure things will go very well, we will all miss your asinine rectal wit.

Lowest form of wit dear chap.

Hong Kongers are not the biggest fans of white guys either. I pick up dog shit because its polite. I don't like to step in it so nothing to do with a nanny state - no laws here telling me to I believe. No one asks you read or reply to a thread. Funny thing is on the HK forums, you tend not to get wanke_rs like you. But heh, I will pop in here sometimes to tell you about crap; mostly the crap in thailand I don't miss and will toast the fact that you still have to put up with it.

it's more than that actually. One of them does 3 poos a day for reason I can not fathom. In quantity it work out the same as the other two dogs 2 a day. She just feels the need to squirt a small one out almost out of principal I guess "It's my walk, I will poo". The only time I did not immediately pick up a poo was when one of them had the shites, and I was confronted with picking up a slew of watery poo. So I walked away, came back with some earth, sprinkled it on, and then picked it up.

Thanks for sharing...

Lowest form of wit dear chap.

Hong Kongers are not the biggest fans of white guys either. I pick up dog shit because its polite. I don't like to step in it so nothing to do with a nanny state - no laws here telling me to I believe. No one asks you read or reply to a thread. Funny thing is on the HK forums, you tend not to get wanke_rs like you. But heh, I will pop in here sometimes to tell you about crap; mostly the crap in thailand I don't miss and will toast the fact that you still have to put up with it.

Yeah you have a pretty sharp and fast mouth, hey I'm a believer, collecting your dog's sh*t is completely normal, thinking of trying myself, any tips on bags, handling, massage or technique? There is no lowest form of wit, there is wit and there isn't, however at the end of the day neither you nor I decide which is what despite our own amusement at our own clever turn of phrase.

wanke_r eh...ouch, that is winning cut if ever I saw one, just wish I'd thought of it first.

Yeah you have a pretty sharp and fast mouth, hey I'm a believer, collecting your dog's sh*t is completely normal, thinking of trying myself, any tips on bags, handling, massage or technique?

Since you asked, I will help you out. If you have one dog, the simplest way to do this is not with a bag, but instead with a large leaf or a sheet from a broad sheet newspaper folder up. As the dog goes down for his dump, you place the paper or leaf under the drop zone, poo lands on it, you wrap it up and throw it in the bin. Job done. This is very easy indeed and quite clean as well. As I am walking more than one, this is complicated as I might get pulled off target by the other two and get a hand full.

Next option is a carrier bag from Big C. Roll up the edges like an unused condom and place that in the drop zone or scoop it up once it has hit.

I buy by the hundred the small food bags in the markets and use them though, wrapping my hand in the bag, lifting the poop, and knotting the bag well as sometimes I am disposing it in the bin, and I would not like the gypos who scavenge through the bins to get a handful of shit.

Fairly straight forward. As a chap who does not like dog poo, I would have thought you would be pleased someone is picking it up instead of leaving it everywhere.

Yeah you have a pretty sharp and fast mouth, hey I'm a believer, collecting your dog's sh*t is completely normal, thinking of trying myself, any tips on bags, handling, massage or technique?

Since you asked, I will help you out. If you have one dog, the simplest way to do this is not with a bag, but instead with a large leaf or a sheet from a broad sheet newspaper folder up. As the dog goes down for his dump, you place the paper or leaf under the drop zone, poo lands on it, you wrap it up and throw it in the bin. Job done. This is very easy indeed and quite clean as well. As I am walking more than one, this is complicated as I might get pulled off target by the other two and get a hand full.

Next option is a carrier bag from Big C. Roll up the edges like an unused condom and place that in the drop zone or scoop it up once it has hit.

I buy by the hundred the small food bags in the markets and use them though, wrapping my hand in the bag, lifting the poop, and knotting the bag well as sometimes I am disposing it in the bin, and I would not like the gypos who scavenge through the bins to get a handful of shit.

Fairly straight forward. As a chap who does not like dog poo, I would have thought you would be pleased someone is picking it up instead of leaving it everywhere.

I live on the Ping and cleaned quite a large area directly in front of the house, dog poo, plastic bags, house hold rubbish as the village decided not to have the bin man come. all smiled and thought I was odd. No sooner cleared then more of the same. Because we are not resident full time what better place to chuck everything. Paradise for some but I dont sweat on it,when I return I,ll clean it up and keep on till I cark it. I love my village and the people who make it and count myself very lucky to have wedded my Thai wife and moved to her village with all the mainly ups and downs, shits on the west.
  • Like 1