Dog Poo Is The Reason I Will Leave This Country....From My Own Dogs

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you have a pretty sharp and fast mouth, hey I'm a believer, collecting your dog's sh*t is completely normal, thinking of trying myself, any tips on bags, handling, massage or technique?

Since you asked, I will help you out. If you have one dog, the simplest way to do this is not with a bag, but instead with a large leaf or a sheet from a broad sheet newspaper folder up. As the dog goes down for his dump, you place the paper or leaf under the drop zone, poo lands on it, you wrap it up and throw it in the bin. Job done. This is very easy indeed and quite clean as well. As I am walking more than one, this is complicated as I might get pulled off target by the other two and get a hand full.

Next option is a carrier bag from Big C. Roll up the edges like an unused condom and place that in the drop zone or scoop it up once it has hit.

I buy by the hundred the small food bags in the markets and use them though, wrapping my hand in the bag, lifting the poop, and knotting the bag well as sometimes I am disposing it in the bin, and I would not like the gypos who scavenge through the bins to get a handful of shit.

Fairly straight forward. As a chap who does not like dog poo, I would have thought you would be pleased someone is picking it up instead of leaving it everywhere.

I can't believe this whole threat is about one guys reason for leaving Thailand is because of dog poo!!

You have 3 dogs each doing approx 2 turds a day each. thats 6 turds a day times 7 days thats 42 turds a week you should be picking up. If I see anyone walking their dog past my place and that dog stops to do one out front Im quick to tell em pick that up also.

Tell me what you do if they ignore you?

I follow em home and cock my leg on their letterbox then drag my bum on their grasstongue.png I forgot then I try and lick my nads. Edited by krisb
  • Like 1

Residential square metre prices

Hong Kong $20,371.

Thailand $2,996.

http://www.globalpro...re-meter-prices

I think I will take Thailand and let the ones requiring an Asian Nanny state go to Singapore or Hong Kong for safety.

Just as an aside, Nanny state?

Well, in HK and Singapore, I can buy Alcohol any time I want to. How about in mummy state Thailand?

Meh, I can buy booze anytime I want to in Thailand as well. Its not what you know.....

I'm not for posting PM on the forum but in this it seems like an exception. That was pretty low Livinginexile... pretty low...

Posting a never ending tired of vile, racist, miserable BS day after day is far more despicable than a PM which only person has to see. Regardless posting a private PM on the forum is strictly against the forum rules

Wow...

Pseudolus, I'm sorry you're not having the best of times however it seems like you have already made a choice on leaving so I wish you all the best and hope you do not encounter such problems in HK. :)

Some of the replies to this topic are ridiculous. As for the abusive PM's - how mature!

• Like 1

I'm not for posting PM on the forum but in this it seems like an exception. That was pretty low Livinginexile... pretty low...

Posting a never ending tired of vile, racist, miserable BS day after day is far more despicable than a PM which only person has to see. Regardless posting a private PM on the forum is strictly against the forum rules

Please enlighten me where PS was making racist remarks or are you talking about the members in general perhaps?

• Like 1

Ahh mate - it's not racist and there is nothing vile about it. You don't have to read the thread yet you keep coming back day after day to put your boot into me.

However, you are correct. I did not know it was against the rules (rule 20) to post personal messages on the forum. Sorry for that. Shame that people will send vile nasty and threatening PMs on here and be protected by the rules though (how very Thai). Mods feel free to delete it, check my PM box and see it was not from a series of messages just a one off out of the blue message from this guy. Sorry for any offence.

Edited by Pseudolus
  • Like 1

You have 3 dogs each doing approx 2 turds a day each. thats 6 turds a day times 7 days thats 42 turds a week you should be picking up. If I see anyone walking their dog past my place and that dog stops to do one out front Im quick to tell em pick that up also.

Oh, you're one of those looking for a problem...

Many years ago (in the UK) I was walking my dog and he stopped to sniff a garden fence post. The woman came running out to shout at me to 'bugger off' with my dog. As he was only sniffing and I always cleared up his poo, I got pretty angry and told her exactly what I thought. It was only later (after I'd calmed down) that I realised she had probably been annoyed by other dog walkers that didn't clear up after their dogs.

Even so, anyone sad enough to come running out shouting abuse (when they obviously don't actually know what is going on...) is worthy of contempt.

No not at all ,way I see it is if your dogs leaving its mess its your responsibility to clean it up. Its called being a responsible owner. Of course that lady got angry at you, shes a pom and poms whinge. Fact.

Im realy suprised at some of the posters having a go at the op.

I cant quote for some reason, but looking at post number 19 for example..... "Maybe they are fed up with the arrogant ferang". I disagree and feel the bloody security guard is the arrogant one here. You have a responsible dog walker who obviously loves his pets and some half wit security guard from Nakon Bloody Nowhere come runs over to him screaming "No No No, No Dogs". Oh, ok then pal. Ill just get rid of them shall I? Because you are screaming no dogs, I will simply take them right away to the closest temple and let them fend for themselves. Job done.

If the half wit security guard has an issue with dogs, would it not be less arrogant to aproach the op in a more civilised manner about it?

But then who am I to disagree with you. You have a Ganesh picture for you avitar and are classed as a titanium member. Surely your words must be sage.

Many years ago (in the UK) I was walking my dog and he stopped to sniff a garden fence post. The woman came running out to shout at me to 'bugger off' with my dog. As he was only sniffing and I always cleared up his poo, I got pretty angry and told her exactly what I thought. It was only later (after I'd calmed down) that I realised she had probably been annoyed by other dog walkers that didn't clear up after their dogs.

Even so, anyone sad enough to come running out shouting abuse (when they obviously don't actually know what is going on...) is worthy of contempt.

No not at all ,way I see it is if your dogs leaving its mess its your responsibility to clean it up. Its called being a responsible owner. Of course that lady got angry at you, shes a pom and poms whinge. Fact.

Aussies don't whinge. They make constructive criticisms and suggestions for improvements based upon comparisons to life in Australia. Constantly. In a whiny voice. :)

• Like 1

I honestly dont understand this forum. There are so many holier than thou posters who seem to think they are gods gift to Thailand. A Ferang in shining armor here to defend the locals.

A bloke has a hard time in his moo baan. The locals take issue with him because his dogs crap - even though the owner picks every single turd up. The locals gang up on him and start bickering about the evil Ferang. He posts on a Ferang forum about it and half of the bloody forum turn on him, just as the local in-breeding retarded local Thais have.

You people never heard of brotherly love? And further more cant you just be honest for once and admit that whilst this country is lovely and nice the people that populate it are somewhat ignorant and retarded?

Best of luck to you mate and I hope HK works out well for you there. It should do - mainly Brits in the ex pat world so the standard is higher and hardly any Ozzies which is never a bad thing.

Aussies don't whinge. They make constructive criticisms and suggestions for improvements based upon comparisons to life in Australia. Constantly. In a whiny voice. smile.png

Hey Im not the 1 leaving a country cause of dog poo! The thing with australia is we are quite possibly the most livable country in the world so of course we compare australia to other countries. I dont know why, ask the queen of england why she sent us here.anyhow I bet her corgis crap everywhere in the palace because theres not many pics of the royal dog turd picker upper at work is there?

I honestly dont understand this forum. There are so many holier than thou posters who seem to think they are gods gift to Thailand. A Ferang in shining armor here to defend the locals.

A bloke has a hard time in his moo baan. The locals take issue with him because his dogs crap - even though the owner picks every single turd up. The locals gang up on him and start bickering about the evil Ferang. He posts on a Ferang forum about it and half of the bloody forum turn on him, just as the local in-breeding retarded local Thais have.

You people never heard of brotherly love? And further more cant you just be honest for once and admit that whilst this country is lovely and nice the people that populate it are somewhat ignorant and retarded?

Best of luck to you mate and I hope HK works out well for you there. It should do - mainly Brits in the ex pat world so the standard is higher and hardly any Ozzies which is never a bad thing.

Hang on a minute you just shot us all down cause the op is having a hard time and tell us we should support him(which we do, im sure this thread isnt deadly serious) and we are only having a laugh, then you go on to shoot aussies down (btw its spelled Aussies not Ozzies) so that makes you slightly hypocritical then doesnt it

Aussies don't whinge. They make constructive criticisms and suggestions for improvements based upon comparisons to life in Australia. Constantly. In a whiny voice. smile.png

Hey Im not the 1 leaving a country cause of dog poo! The thing with australia is we are quite possibly the most livable country in the world so of course we compare australia to other countries. I dont know why, ask the queen of england why she sent us here.anyhow I bet her corgis crap everywhere in the palace because theres not many pics of the royal dog turd picker upper at work is there?

I am not leaving because of dog poo. I am leaving because of the accepted characteristics of the local population. Why not read the thread? You only bothered to read half the title thread before jumping in to stick the boot in.

The queen has someone to pick up the corgi poo. No issues there. Besides, Betty never personally sent people to Australia. I was in Australia for 6 months and came away with the impression that the only liveable place there is Hobart which is a great place, very relaxed, sensible people, cultured, and also having a distinct bemusement with the main land Australians belief that just because they eat a Rocket and Balsamic dressing feta salad they are therefore cultured. Australia is a little bit dull really. Nice landscape and weather, but just a bit dull. Maybe that is why they are having so little success in sport recently. Loved the red carpets they laid out for the Kiwi's to score their tries on yesterday :)

• Like 1

I am not leaving because of dog poo. I am leaving because of the accepted characteristics of the local population. Why not read the thread? You only bothered to read half the title thread before jumping in to stick the boot in.

The queen has someone to pick up the corgi poo. No issues there. Besides, Betty never personally sent people to Australia. I was in Australia for 6 months and came away with the impression that the only liveable place there is Hobart which is a great place, very relaxed, sensible people, cultured, and also having a distinct bemusement with the main land Australians belief that just because they eat a Rocket and Balsamic dressing feta salad they are therefore cultured. Australia is a little bit dull really. Nice landscape and weather, but just a bit dull. Maybe that is why they are having so little success in sport recently. Loved the red carpets they laid out for the Kiwi's to score their tries on yesterday smile.png

You talk about sport and then mention Hobart in the same paragraph. If you think your neighbors are annoying, wait till your gf/wife gets bored of living in Australia. Good luck

The queen has someone to pick up the corgi poo. No issues there. Besides, Betty never personally sent people to Australia. I was in Australia for 6 months and came away with the impression that the only liveable place there is Hobart which is a great place, very relaxed, sensible people, cultured, and also having a distinct bemusement with the main land Australians belief that just because they eat a Rocket and Balsamic dressing feta salad they are therefore cultured. Australia is a little bit dull really. Nice landscape and weather, but just a bit dull. Maybe that is why they are having so little success in sport recently. Loved the red carpets they laid out for the Kiwi's to score their tries on yesterday smile.png

You talk about sport and then mention Hobart in the same paragraph. If you think your neighbors are annoying, wait till your gf/wife gets bored of living in Australia. Good luck

....but I am not moving to Australia. Another "jump in without reading the original post of any of the thread".

Hobart has sport. Sailing. Its great. Won't be there for a long time though.

Haha, so right Hobart and sport lol. Australia can be boring. So can any country. Hope my wife does get bored of living here I wanna go live Thailand full time. end of the day if you have 3 dogs be prepared to pick up alot of turds. I hope just because this "turd" problem is happening in the village, you dont think its not gonna happen anywhere else you may venture.

ps, perhaps the "accepted charachteristics of the locals" you mention op are just thoughts you are having and arent really there as you much as you think?

Edited by krisb

Haha, so right Hobart and sport lol. Australia can be boring. So can any country. Hope my wife does get bored of living here I wanna go live Thailand full time. end of the day if you have 3 dogs be prepared to pick up alot of turds. I hope just because this "turd" problem is happening in the village, you dont think its not gonna happen anywhere else you may venture.

ps, with regards to fetta salad, well Ive heard theres alot of currys being served up in the UK correct? now theres cultured!

Love curries, not been to the UK in a few years though. Little fact for you, the curry as you know it was invented by the British there and not the Indians. The meat was so rancid and hard to swallow that the Brits wanted gravy with it, and as such, the gravy curry food was invented. mostly it now comes from bengal as opposed to India though. Most Indian food is highly spiced but fairly dry and not awash with gravy sauce.

How typical of an Aussie though to chuck in a subtle racist dig about Indians though an immigration policy. A true garden of Eden is Australia, unless you happen to not be of European decent, in which case, its not nice at all. My comment about Feta was not Greek related, but more about the 1990's fad food that is still seen as the epitomy of class in Australia lol

Edited by Pseudolus

ps, with regards to fetta salad, well Ive heard theres alot of currys being served up in the UK correct? now theres cultured!

Love curries, not been to the UK in a few years though. Little fact for you, the curry as you know it was invented by the British there and not the Indians. The meat was so rancid and hard to swallow that the Brits wanted gravy with it, and as such, the gravy curry food was invented. mostly it now comes from bengal as opposed to India though. Most Indian food is highly spiced but fairly dry and not awash with gravy sauce.

How typical of an Aussie though to chuck in a subtle racist dig about Indians though an immigration policy. A true garden of Eden is Australia, unless you happen to not be of European decent, in which case, its not nice at all. My comment about Feta was not Greek related, but more about the 1990's fad food that is still seen as the epitomy of class in Australia lol

I don't know if I'd call Greek salads "fad food". Greek food has been popular in Australia for at least 40 years, along with Turkish and Lebanese food. There's also plenty of Indians that have assimilated very well into the Australian lifestyle. Sure there's racism in Australia, there's a redneck element wherever you go in the world. There's really only one culture that doesn't assimilate well in Australia (or just about anywhere else for that matter), but I won't mention who at the risk of sounding racist.

• Like 1

I don't know if I'd call Greek salads "fad food". Greek food has been popular in Australia for at least 40 years, along with Turkish and Lebanese food. There's also plenty of Indians that have assimilated very well into the Australian lifestyle. Sure there's racism in Australia, there's a redneck element wherever you go in the world. There's really only one culture that doesn't assimilate well in Australia (or just about anywhere else for that matter), but I won't mention who at the risk of sounding racist.

Rocket is not Greek food. You are right though but a lot of civilised countries recognise their racial problems; Australia seems unable to. Have you seen romper stomper? the Aussies that showed it to me introduced it as a funny movie.

Rocket is not Greek food. You are right though but a lot of civilised countries recognise their racial problems; Australia seems unable to. Have you seen romper stomper? the Aussies that showed it to me introduced it as a funny movie.

You are starting to lose me now. Rocket is a kind of lettuce isn't it? Is it important what kind of lettuce goes with Greek food? I thought you were talking "fad" food, because Rocket has been used in Australia for 20 years that I know of, and how is Australia unable to recognise it's racial problems? I really hope you don't see Romper Stomper as being indicative of Australians? In fact when I first saw it I thought it was more like UK skinhead culture than Australian. I'm born and bred Australian so I think I might know a little more about the culture and problems than you.

5555. Grow a pair. If your going to take crap off your asian neighbors grandma, maybe it is time to go home.

I'm curious... are you Thai?

I took that as some guy living in a serviced apartment (either near Nana, Cowboy or in Pattaya) who only lives for the bright lights.

You are starting to lose me now. Rocket is a kind of lettuce isn't it? Is it important what kind of lettuce goes with Greek food? I thought you were talking "fad" food, because Rocket has been used in Australia for 20 years that I know of, and how is Australia unable to recognise it's racial problems? I really hope you don't see Romper Stomper as being indicative of Australians? In fact when I first saw it I thought it was more like UK skinhead culture than Australian. I'm born and bred Australian so I think I might know a little more about the culture and problems than you.

A very particular lettuce that yes, was a fad 20 years ago (hence my 1990's quip). I saw a Queensland cop beat up an Indian once for what I could see was no particular reason. I tried to intervene but was advised not to. Happens everywhere for sure but I am not sure the Australian press is awash with articles combating racism though. It's a clean place though - is there a law on picking up dog poo? How would you react to being blamed for this if it were not you in Australia? might you be a tad annoyed?