Quickest Way To Get Forum Support/Help! Doesn'T Work For Me

yorkie100

The suggestion is if you have a problem (which I have) you should email support(at)thaivisa.com.

The email always bounces back as undeliverable. What am I doing wrong?

The problem I am having is as follows. Can anyone help?

Every time I log on a new page opens without clicking on anything. It is a nuisance, how can I stop it.

It as ‘pubs ads’ page.

[link removed]

Edited by george

Could you please post the headers of the Bounced Email (Don't forget to remove all personal information (like email address etc etc )

Sorry, have deleted everything from Outlook already.

Question... thanks for your reply but why no response/help from TV mods, admin etc?

On the email question you are making the change to "@" rather than using the address as posted?

As to other question are you talking about starting browser (set to return to last page viewed perhaps) or log into forum in a tab or what exactly?

On the email question you are making the change to "@" rather than using the address as posted? Yes

As to other question are you talking about starting browser (set to return to last page viewed perhaps) or log into forum in a tab or what exactly?

I go to TV (Samui forum) using Bookmarks. I then click on individual threads I wish to view, holding ctrl down as I click. This opens separate pages and then this unwanted page opens as well without me clicking on anything.

Never a problem in the past, just the last few days.