Mcdonald’S Opens 165Th Branch At Star Avenue

khwaibah

McDonald’s opens 165th branch at Star Avenue

n6-mcdonalds.jpg

McDonald’s opened its 8th branch in the North, six in Chiang Mai, the others in Chiang Rai and Phitsanulok and its 165th branch in Thailand at the beginning of August at the Star Avenue Lifestyle Mall on the Superhighway. Mayor Tussanai Buranupakorn presided over the opening ceremony with McThai’s CEO Hester Chew. The new McDonald’s has 119 seats and will be offer a 24 hour drive through service.

ChiangMai-Mail

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7-11 and Mcdonald's not sure how much "Life Style" is at that mall ?

Also noted another New McDonalds sign they put up 2 days ago. Heading away from Airport plaza about 1 km. About half way to the river

Keep this up and soon Thailand wil be little America

The other Star Avenue site? It's barely out of the ground yet .... Macca's must've gotten a two for price of one deal .... 555

This is very good news indeed.

We definitely need another one of those good restaurants.

Think I will plan a visit......2020 or so.......

Hey! Leave me out of it and don't drag my name through the mud! cheesy.gif

Not to mention I've never even met you 'hansnl'. tongue.png

Plus I can't stand eating the stuff! sick.gif

Wendys!!!! Give me Wendys!!!!

We could get a Carl's Junior (which I prefer to the rest) They have them in Pattaya and Bangkok now. The only problem is that many of these places do not use the same quality of beef that they use in the US, so not nearly as good as back home.

I really regret Popeye's Chicken folding in the 97 downturn. I really liked the New Orlean's style biscuits and side dishes.

• Like 1

I really regret Popeye's Chicken folding in the 97 downturn.

Always made a bee line to Popeye's around Sukhimvit 1 whenever in Bangkok and agree. Also agree about a Wendy's here. As for McD, probably once a year if BK is not convenient for me at the time.

Wendys!!!! Give me Wendys!!!!

We could get a Carl's Junior (which I prefer to the rest) They have them in Pattaya and Bangkok now. The only problem is that many of these places do not use the same quality of beef that they use in the US, so not nearly as good as back home.

I really regret Popeye's Chicken folding in the 97 downturn. I really liked the New Orlean's style biscuits and side dishes.

From what I understand, the opening of the Carl Jrs in BKK was delayed. They are not scheduled to open until Sept now. Also, there is a Popeye's in the domestic food area of BKK airport now. Not much help for us in Chiang Mai, unless you travel quite frequently.

I would kill for an Arby's here. Or even just Spanky's being reopened!

-Mestizo

Roll on McD's in Ubon clap2.gifthumbsup.gif

Why so the Thai people can die of more diseases than the inbred factories already provide?

I hate westerners who can't eat THAI food while spending years in Thailand.....Why are they even over here?

here for the temples.wink.png

• Like 1

MacDonald's is what is is...the unacceptable face of American capitalism.....and a bloody good feed when you need Western comfort food...it will ever be thus!!

Rubbish, a company that made it and is still getting bigger is wrong ?.

Is UK fish and chips UK capitalism, or a Vindaloo Curry Indian capitalism, Italian Pizza capitalism or are you jealous that a company stays strong ?. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1