Foreign Criminals

theslime

Why doe's he have an issue with you specificly anyway?

My friend brought a property off him then when he found out how much profit when resold made he blamed me.

Property or product?

Whereas real estate and smack dealing can run hand in hand (as can any other legit & illegit businesses) how can a property deal threaten your life?

If you come on this forum and ask for advice, let people know the whole story and stop throwing clues. It is you asking for advice and that would be useless when you point to smack dealing and end up at property trading!

In my experience, innocent people aren't normally threatened with their lives without some sort of involvement and reason for that threat to be issued. I think (IMEHO) that you need a dark room and a serious conversation with yourself.

Edit: Your username doesn't do much for your character reference either

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 1

crap, but any way 2 things,

1: birds of a feather flock together.

2: if you go looking for trouble and you find it and can`t handle it, don`t go crying to the cops, you found it you handle it.....

want to hang around with a bunch of crims and pretend to be tough, go and get another tough sticker on your arm, that will make you super tough then i am sure............

That is total crap, my chickens and ducks get along fine,Where am I looking for trouble,I have been threatened and wondered how others would handle it. I dont hang about with crims and pretend to be tough so your aspersion is up shit creek

not real smart i do believe, chicken and ducks are not of the same feather, i have also had pigs and dogs that were good mates, i think drug sellers/users are crims, but that is only my say so, you came asking for a bit of advice, i just gave what was taught to me at a very young age is all, but i wish you well and hope we don`t read about you.......

Edited by namoi

A property deal ??!!

So what would be the catalyst for this smack dealer to make good on his threat?

Has he given you some sort of ultimatum to get your friend to settle what he feels he may have lost?

Frankly, you know the guy from back home. Only you know if he'd really do what he's threatened so if you think there's a very real likelihood that either he or one of his "employees" is going to step to you intent on doing you bodily harm, you have two choices:

1. Leave whichever part of Thailand you're living in and never return - (Recommended)

2. Serve him first and leave no loose ends (Not recommended unless you can live with it)

Can't see someone getting smoked over such an indirect connection to a legitimate business transaction so I'd not lose any (more) sleep over it but, as I said, you know him

2: if you go looking for trouble and you find it and can`t handle it, don`t go crying to the cops, you found it you handle it.....

want to hang around with a bunch of crims and pretend to be tough, go and get another tough sticker on your arm, that will make you super tough then i am sure............

That is total crap, my chickens and ducks get along fine,Where am I looking for trouble,I have been threatened and wondered how others would handle it. I dont hang about with crims and pretend to be tough so your aspersion is up shit creek

not real smart i do believe, chicken and ducks are not of the same feather, i have also had pigs and dogs that were good mates, i think drug sellers/users are crims, but that is only my say so, you came asking for a bit of advice, i just gave what was taught to me at a very young age is all, but i wish you well and hope we don`t read about you.......,d

Thank you. This isnt happening now but is still a conundrum as the threat did happen and I wanted a few other views on other people ways of dealing with it .If I went to self defense classes I punch some sense into the slimey bastard instead of telling and paying one of the Lads.There are many options no doubt.

A property deal ??!!

So what would be the catalyst for this smack dealer to make good on his threat?

Has he given you some sort of ultimatum to get your friend to settle what he feels he may have lost?

Frankly, you know the guy from back home. Only you know if he'd really do what he's threatened so if you think there's a very real likelihood that either he or one of his "employees" is going to step to you intent on doing you bodily harm, you have two choices:

1. Leave whichever part of Thailand you're living in and never return - (Recommended)

2. Serve him first and leave no loose ends (Not recommended unless you can live with it)

Can't see someone getting smoked over such an indirect connection to a legitimate business transaction so I'd not lose any (more) sleep over it but, as I said, you know him

I,ve done the first one and life is brillant out in the sticks and ya right I do know him and even though he,s a biggen his heart as probably not, one of the best advice,s so far I reckon

I find it difficult to understand why someone would get involved with a 'Farang smack smuggler' in the first place crazy.gif

I know the guy from back home and knowing some of his friends in BKK I learnt that he has no problem with making brass anyway he can. Remember so and so with the diamond claim who got 99 years for smack well the prick had organised that and blames Julian for taking the risk. same for boiler room types ergo if your foolish enough to believe thats your problem. I like the reply he,ll get his and dont get involved but the implied threat was he,d see me dead. We all know bad people.

No we dont all know bad people. Life has choices and choosing types of people to know is 1 of them. I dont know anyone like this. Your family I feel sorry for as they could be in danger. Id go to police and probably for my families sake move. This is the strangest thread Ive read on TV yet.

This is getting bizzare now.

police.

You feel sorry for my family, why.

Because your family may be in danger thanks to lowlife drug dealers you know.

very true especially if he reads this so back to the question what to do. Thats It from me, Enjoy.

Frank Zappa? What the hell does he have to do with this? But really, am I missing out on something here? Titties and Beer was a great song.

heroin, dealers and thailand arent good to use in the same sentance. period. hope you dont end up on that show banged up abroad. your choices are move, call police. good luck. bye.

ps titties and beer was good.

Edited by krisb

Most likely a lot of hot air from the smack dealer. However, he might use his own product which will make him unbalanced at a minimum. Not being funny, but I don't know "bad people" in Thailand (except for the TV knobs who send me abusive PMs for no apparent reason). I would say though that you need to be out of sight of this chap and thus out of his mind. Leave Pattaya. Move to Chiang Rai or somewhere miles and miles away. You're not enjoying Pattaya life and considering the people you associate with, there might be trouble brewing anyway. The problem living in exile a-holes like that trade on the fear principal. You never know what he will / could do regardless of if he is in prison or not and assuming you have a family the priority is to keep them safe. Move. Take them away and try not to associate with drug dealers and criminals in the future.

Where did the OP state that he lived in Pattaya?

And whether he's enjoying his life in Pattaya?