Foreign Criminals

theslime

I have lived here on and off and have met plenty of so called people smugglers, passport visa scammers ,users and abusers,most of the people smugglers,boiler room low lifes seem to have run out of business and need money to stay which means either go home and work or suck in green tourists and make money off them. My problem is that I know of a Farang smack smuggler who has threatened my life and promised me he has connections at the Airport to make my life bad. I on the other hand have family in Immigration at Ranong, Mae Sot,Mae Hong Song(Police) Chiang Rai which said Farang knows nothing about. Do I do a George Bush and get in first or wait and see if hes like alot of people. all talk. I have lost sleep over this threat and am confused about ratting on someone,especially if he puts two and two together.

It's a difficult question to answer as we don't know your personality type.

So reading that you are losing sleep about it have a word with one of your contacts and see what they say.

You don't need to finger the guy to your contact.....just tell them what you have told us and take advice from people that know you.

On the other hand have family in Immigration at Ranong, Mae Sot, Mae Hong Song (Police) and Chiang Rai.

Really?. I have close family in the police force here and can tell you that there is no way the police, especially Immigration that have nothing to do with the serious crime squads, would ever become involved or become your henchman and also taking into consideration that no crime has yet been committed. Sorry, but you’re either living in a fantasy world or have been watching too many movies and if you have known and got involved with all those criminals, than it appears that you have been mixing with the wrong crowds.

Perhaps Columbia Pictures Industries may be interested in taking this up as a movie? Mae Hong Son Immigration Vs Thai mafia followed by the sequel, Mae Sot Avengers, The Revenge.

Edited by Beetlejuice

I find it difficult to understand why someone would get involved with a 'Farang smack smuggler' in the first place crazy.gif

I know the guy from back home and knowing some of his friends in BKK I learnt that he has no problem with making brass anyway he can. Remember so and so with the diamond claim who got 99 years for smack well the prick had organised that and blames Julian for taking the risk. same for boiler room types ergo if your foolish enough to believe thats your problem. I like the reply he,ll get his and dont get involved but the implied threat was he,d see me dead. We all know bad people.

On the other hand have family in Immigration at Ranong, Mae Sot, Mae Hong Song (Police) and Chiang Rai.

I very much doubt it. I have close family in the police force here and can tell you that there is no way the police, especially Immigration that have nothing to do with the serious crime squads, would ever become involved or become your henchman and also taking into consideration that no crime has yet been committed. Sorry, but you’re either living in a fantasy world or have been watching too many movies and if you have known and got involved with all those criminals, than it appears that you have been mixing with the wrong crowds.

Perhaps Columbia Pictures Industries may be interested in taking this up as a movie? Mae Hong Son Immigration Vs Thai mafia followed by the sequel, The Revenge of the Mae Sot Avengers.

Unfortunately there is no fantasy world and I think a movie about expats lives in Thailand would be a best seller. Dont feel sorry for me I live my life and the question is shall I do a Bushie or not.

I find it difficult to understand why someone would get involved with a 'Farang smack smuggler' in the first place crazy.gif

What are you saying, Knowing someone and working for someone is not the same. Is that the part difficult to unnerstand.

crap, but any way 2 things,

1: birds of a feather flock together.

2: if you go looking for trouble and you find it and can`t handle it, don`t go crying to the cops, you found it you handle it.....

want to hang around with a bunch of crims and pretend to be tough, go and get another tough sticker on your arm, that will make you super tough then i am sure............

Edited by namoi

Obviously the guys got connections otherwise he would'nt be a smak dealer, simple. I believe your story.

If he's threatening your life and it is serious then you need to put him in a position where can't do what he wishes, ( im trying to be careful what i say) 100K or do it yourself or even go to the narcotic supression mob and put him in. If you choose the latter and the worst happens as a result then rest in peace knowing he'll be in the sweat box for life.

Sleep with dogs wake up with fleas, eh?

Obviously the guys got connections otherwise he would'nt be a smak dealer, simple. I believe your story.

If he's threatening your life and it is serious then you need to put him in a position where can't do what he wishes, ( im trying to be careful what i say) 100K or do it yourself or even go to the narcotic supression mob and put him in. If you choose the latter and the worst happens as a result then rest in peace knowing he'll be in the sweat box for life.

Sleep with dogs wake up with fleas, eh?

Well you're not doing a good job of it - are you recommending a hit ? grassing him up ? You come across as someone from a 70's cop show (i.e. one of the bunch referred to in the thread title).

Most likely a lot of hot air from the smack dealer. However, he might use his own product which will make him unbalanced at a minimum. Not being funny, but I don't know "bad people" in Thailand (except for the TV knobs who send me abusive PMs for no apparent reason). I would say though that you need to be out of sight of this chap and thus out of his mind. Leave Pattaya. Move to Chiang Rai or somewhere miles and miles away. You're not enjoying Pattaya life and considering the people you associate with, there might be trouble brewing anyway. The problem living in exile a-holes like that trade on the fear principal. You never know what he will / could do regardless of if he is in prison or not and assuming you have a family the priority is to keep them safe. Move. Take them away and try not to associate with drug dealers and criminals in the future.

• Like 1

I know the guy from back home and knowing some of his friends in BKK I learnt that he has no problem with making brass anyway he can. Remember so and so with the diamond claim who got 99 years for smack well the prick had organised that and blames Julian for taking the risk. same for boiler room types ergo if your foolish enough to believe thats your problem. I like the reply he,ll get his and dont get involved but the implied threat was he,d see me dead. We all know bad people.

Have you been sampling some of his product? Seriously, you know the guy from back home? You know of his so called reputation and you still have contact with him? Then somehow you manage to upset him, he threatens you and you start panicking......

The fact is, smack dealers are the lowest form of pond life. If this tough guy was for real and you somehow managed to tread on some toes you would already be floating face down in the nearest klong.

As far as having connections go, they are only good for getting someone out of something,not into something, unless there is something to be gained by it. Best advice I see so far is to get lost, and keep your mouth shut.

crap, but any way 2 things,

1: birds of a feather flock together.

2: if you go looking for trouble and you find it and can`t handle it, don`t go crying to the cops, you found it you handle it.....

want to hang around with a bunch of crims and pretend to be tough, go and get another tough sticker on your arm, that will make you super tough then i am sure............

That is total crap, my chickens and ducks get along fine,Where am I looking for trouble,I have been threatened and wondered how others would handle it. I dont hang about with crims and pretend to be tough so your aspersion is up shit creek

Why doe's he have an issue with you specificly anyway?

My friend brought a property off him then when he found out how much profit when resold made he blamed me.

Are you 12 years old? Blamed you because your friend made a profit on a property? cheesy.gifpassifier.gif