Any Experiences Of Bisexual Thai Women?

fish fingers

Just out of interest, as I started casually dating a v beautiful bisexual lady in Bangkok who's pretty wild. She says she's more straight than Bi but think this isn't strictly true.. also noticed since dating her there are many bisexual thai women in Bangkok. Maybe there are some adventures to be had, it goes without saying w00t.gif One issue I'm having is that she surrounds herself with a gay crowd and they aren't that receptive to a straight farang man.

Your thoughts, stories and suggestions please.

Edited by fish fingers

I have a lot of experience with this.

What exactly would you like to know.

Be aware that if you go down this route and indulge in some extra activity, then she may ask for reciprocation.

Are you up for that ?

I have a lot of experience with this

Be aware that if you go down this route and indulge in some extra activity, then she may ask for reciprocation.

Are you up for that ?

LOL Haven't got this far but her fantasy is to watch me with another girl thankfully.

I have a lot of experience with this

Are you up for that ?

LOL Haven't got this far but her fantasy is to watch me with another girl thankfully.

It always starts this way.

Very beautiful situation u got there. I must say that having a complete lesbian and transforming her into a reacharound back on the bottom again type of gal is much more satisfying for me personally and I feel so accomplished if I know I'm the first man she has ever slept with.....

Very beautiful situation u got there. I must say that having a complete lesbian and transforming her into a reacharound back on the bottom again type of gal is much more satisfying for me personally and I feel so accomplished if I know I'm the first man she has ever slept with.....

She just needed confirmation.

haha, and yes indeed a confirmation of transformation was sprayed all over my thighs as she erupted with volcanic pleasure.......

haha, and yes indeed a confirmation of transformation was sprayed all over my thighs as she erupted with volcanic pleasure.......

Blimey, you need to find a lady (or bloke) pronto. rolleyes.gif

and? :)

And he couldn't sit down for two weeks.

and? :)