'Mr Wrong' Asks For Understanding

Lite Beer

Let's face it, he has got where he is for no other reason that he is a Thaksin loyalist. He shouldn't have been allowed to come within 1,000 miles of an animal, let alone a flood.

Thaksin appointed him head of the Chiang Mai Night Safari whereupon he has the perfect answer to animals dying off due to poor care - tiger steaks, turtle soup & the like. He also admitted to clipping the wings of birds there.

He is a perfect example of a brainless idiot, promoted far above his level of competence because he licks the right boots.

• Like 2

Let's face it, he has got where he is for no other reason that he is a Thaksin loyalist. He shouldn't have been allowed to come within 1,000 miles of an animal, let alone a flood.

Thaksin appointed him head of the Chiang Mai Night Safari whereupon he has the perfect answer to animals dying off due to poor care - tiger steaks, turtle soup & the like. He also admitted to clipping the wings of birds there.

He is a perfect example of a brainless idiot, promoted far above his level of competence because he licks the right boots.

Let's show the good doctor a little respect please. He has a Phd in ecology from the University of Manitoba.whistling.gif

• Like 1

Let's show the good doctor a little respect please. He has a Phd in ecology from the University of Manitoba.whistling.gif

Nit a PhD in urology at the University of Manatee?

I thought I did show respect by not mentioning the boats propelling the water 'idea'.

• Like 1

He would have to swim mightily for the light,

to not be permanently sunk in his own mouth made mud follies.

Some people are just born to shoot their feet regularly.

Unfortunately for Thailand and its people, he is allowed to stay and also given more ammunition.

With due dilgence the corruption investigation groups should be able to bring charges against enough of these weasels, that Parliment will be in session permently to keep them out of court or a charter fleight out of the country will be called for. Either one could bring on a new election.

I thought I did show respect by not mentioning the boats propelling the water 'idea'.

You will be blessed by the saints for sure.

Look here, he's got all sorts of degrees in everything, so the propeller thing was a genius idea that all the other degree holders AND boat Captains agreed with. So back off. cheesy.gif .
  • Like 1

Look here, he's got all sorts of degrees in everything, so the propeller thing was a genius idea that all the other degree holders AND boat Captains agreed with. So back off. cheesy.gif .

That should probably be "Hard astern, me hearties!!!" :)

Edited by Reasonableman

That should probably be "Hard astern, me hearties!!!" smile.png

Or perhaps "Left Hand Down A Bit !", for those of us old enough to remember 'The Navy Lark', a classic radio-program in my own youthful days ? rolleyes.gif

The ship invariably rammed the quay-side ! laugh.png

Edited by Ricardo

Let's not forget the "Plodprasob-1000-Boats-River-Acceleration-Method".

edit: misspelled his name, sorry

Is the 1000 Boat River project is like pushing a string up hill?

I had forgotten that he was responsible for that. My wife gave me heck for laughing out loud and saying it was idiotic when it was on tv.