Foreigner’S Sudden Suicide Puzzles Shocked Wife

Rimmer

Foreigner’s Sudden Suicide Puzzles Shocked Wife

PATTAYA:--A 58-year-old Irish man hanged himself at home at the Royal Park Village while his wife was taking their child to school. His wife told police that her husband had a drinking problem, but he had not seemed depressed or troubled before killing himself.

PATTAYA-August 18, 2012[PDN]; at 7:30 a.m., a report of a suicide was received by Pol. Lt. Col. Attaros Krongrat, investigation officer, Pattaya police station, Dongtarn Curve sub-branch, Chonburi province.

He rushed to the scene along with a rescue officer of the Sawangboribul Pattaya foundation. They arrived at a house at 315/239 Royal Park village Moo 12 Tambon Nong Preu, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province.

Police found the body of Mr. Noel O’Brien, age 58, from Ireland, wearing a blue shirt and brown shorts. He had tied a rope around his neck that was attached to the iron cage of the back door until he died.

There were no signs of injuries from any physical assault. Police estimated Mr. Noel had been dead for two hours.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2012/08/19/foreigner%E2%80%99s-sudden-suicide-puzzles-shocked-wife/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2012-08-19

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

sad.png

Poor child and wife.

Is it really necessary to release a photo of the guy still hanging there?

Horrible isn't it - I think the photo of the distraught wife is not neccessary either.

The people that run PDN really are a disgrace IMO.

Hope nobody that knows this guy sees that report.

The police made notes of the incident and investigated his wife in detail, before sending the corpse to perform an autopsy to find the exact cause of death.

Who writes this stuff? Almost like a school field trip report. :(

Early schoolstarts in Pattaya! Reported to the police 7.30am, been dead for 2 hours. Hung himself after wife left, about 5am?? Smell a rat or two here. w00t.gif

My 8 year son over here in Khampaeng Phet province catches the school bus around 6 am and gets back about 12 hours later.

He travels 65 km each way daily in school time.

I am up at 5am and wake my wife and son at 5.30 am.

Nothing unusual or smelling of rats that I can see.

Early schoolstarts in Pattaya! Reported to the police 7.30am, been dead for 2 hours. Hung himself after wife left, about 5am?? Smell a rat or two here. w00t.gif

Boggles the mind how something as simple as that eludes the esteemed and well trained boys in brown and their forensic team.