Where To Buy A Good Quality Backpack?

Ohyesuare

I have a Timberland backpack that has lasted me forever but I think its time to replace it, is there a Timberland store in Pattaya somehwhere? Or another place to get a good quality backpack? Not looking for something where the zipper will fall off in a week, etc..

there use to be a timberland shop on the ground floor in Royal Garden Plaza, not sure if it's still there?

There is a north face shop in Central Festival that has good quality bags and also big sports shop in Central will various brand names.

SuperSports is in Central Festival, as mentioned above. As is North Face. Might be a few others also...you'll just have to walk around. SuperSports also has a store in the outlet mall on Suk, next to Tesco.

If you want better options, head to Bangkok. Timberland has a store in CentralWorld and SS has a huge store there. Lots of other stores in that mall also that sell outdoor goods. And plenty of other options in the various malls nearby. Mega Bangna has a few stores. And I've heard of a large group of stores in the Erawan area. Outdoor Unlimited Zone on the 2nd Flr of Amarin Plaza.

And yes, be careful with fakes. I bought a North Face backpack several years ago for cheap at MBK mall in Bangkok. Lasted me one trip....it just fell apart.

SuperSports is in Central Festival, as mentioned above. As is North Face. Might be a few others also...you'll just have to walk around. SuperSports also has a store in the outlet mall on Suk, next to Tesco.

+1. SuperSports at Central Festival has a current 20% off sale on Deuter backpacks, high quality, have a compartment inside for a laptop as well.

Edited by JSixpack