Looking For Foreign Investors For Partnership On Oil Field Land Transportation And Yard Rental.

Dear Sir,

I’m Thai people and drive my own business by myself which looking for foreign investors for support my project Oil field land transportation and yard rental, I have been observed area and business along with 2 years ago, driven to land oil field for every weekend and accumulate the data for support my business.

I have been investing business for transportation which get start to driving my business 6 months ago with only one truck since I was employee in Oil Field. Currently I am resigned from previous job to support only my business which we are sub-contract for oil-field transportation company that yard is another province so far from land rig more than 450 Km, I would like to make this project to professional transportation services (I had worked in oil field service company for 4 years and found out this business profitable and I know exactly how to met them requirement for our service standard or quality and oil filed policy), actually shipping transportation in Thailand are extensive but for individual service such oil field are shortage because of standard requirement to high.

So, right now I was facing with my monthly investment because as sub-contract have to dealing and leave credit for incoming 45-60 days that too long for my rotation for fuel, maintenance, if you are interesting in this business I could be discuss you know on business plan.

Reasons: Low cost of land transport and get high profit, low labor costs, low cost of processing of lands, Low income taxes to state and very big market of transportation and yard rental for oil field service company, Oil field client. (This project looking investor to investment for Yard, 2 more trucks, office building and money invesment, I also this project need to get Limited Partnership Certificate of Registration for business reliability)

For additional information about this project please contact me, thank you!

Any suggestion would be appreciate.

Best and Regards,

Sanya CM.

+66841748827 (24 hours)