Looking To Rent Apartment In Suan Sawarn Complex Jomtien

TheShockMaster

Hello.

Looking for anyone who has an apartment for rent in the Suan Sawarn/Sawan complex in Jomtien or someone who can help me find an apartment. I've found one available on BKK Citismart but I'm still in the UK and it's not very easy to get in touch to ask them Questions.

I'm moving over on the 2nd of September and looking to move within a few days of arrival. Rental for a minimum of 12 months.

Looking to rent one of the cheaper apartments but open to see what is available.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Edited by CalzoHoudini

Do you have photos? I have a budget of up to 40K for the right place but would prefer 20-35K.

Thanks.

Sure. PM me your email and I will send you pics tomorrow.

No bulls*it, it it is very nicely decorated and has everything in there...I am from the UK too and live in Pattaya still.

Do you have photos? I have a budget of up to 40K for the right place but would prefer 20-35K.

Thanks.

One of the cheaper apartments ???

I believe there are long-term rentals available with a sea view in Jomtien for 12-15K.

If I were you I'd arrive, stay in a hotel for a week, and have a good look around before committing to a 12 month contract anywhere.

• Like 1

Thanks.

One of the cheaper apartments ???

I believe there are long-term rentals available with a sea view in Jomtien for 12-15K.

If I were you I'd arrive, stay in a hotel for a week, and have a good look around before committing to a 12 month contract anywhere.

Great advise. We almost rented a place based on an ad on the web. Glad we didn't. Looked great on the web, not so great in person.

I don't know these condos very well, but you'll need your own transport.

As mentioned above, come here first, spend a week looking around, then decide. Find a building you like, look around for rental signs, and ask the onsite manager. You'll get better rates that way.

Any particular reason you picked this building?

Jomtien is congested with Russian families, gay bars, aging bar girls, and traffic. There are no supermarkets or movie theaters, so to get to Pattaya you have to navigate 2 kilometers of bumper to bumper traffic.

What's to say that I'm not taking a gay russian family of ageing bar girls in a convoy of trucks?

But in all seriousness, I'm looking for somewhere quieter than Pattaya North, South & Central but still close enough that I can head along that area. Near the beach also.

The search continues.

Jomtien is congested with Russian families, gay bars, aging bar girls, and traffic. There are no supermarkets or movie theaters, so to get to Pattaya you have to navigate 2 kilometers of bumper to bumper traffic.

What's to say that I'm not taking a gay russian family of ageing bar girls in a convoy of trucks?

But in all seriousness, I'm looking for somewhere quieter than Pattaya North, South & Central but still close enough that I can head along that area. Near the beach also.

The search continues.

'Bumper to bumper traffic' ???? I must have missed that.

Email sent by the way.

The search continues.

I live in Jomtien, its much better than being in Pattaya, it helps if you can drive a bike to get around, which is not as bad as it sounds.

Most of the Russians don't use the bars anyway, never had a problem with them. Plenty of "locals" for a beer.

Motorcycle taxi to Pattaya = B60 and 5 minutes. I don't use the Baht Bus.

Perfect 24hr Supermarket (Foodmart) sells everything you want. Local market Rompho near the bar complex for veggies as well

Small quiet beaches in the area, kept a little bit better than the main ones, again you need a bike

I rent a 1 bed 1 living room 2 a/c 2 wide screen TV full western kitchen and bathroom B15,000