Don De Maktub'ar

khall64au

Did I spell it wrong? Don de Maktub'ar. You w*anker!?

You know we all love you? So at least.... don't leave us this way?! Have an assistant pop in daily to update us craving fans :D

What's happening? You're PR slacker is getting slacker!!

Wubs your fans

:o

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OH, MY! :D

Khall, does the Klown know how you feel about him? :D Sounds like you are going through withdrawal.

Khall and Kayo sitting in a tree.... :D:D

Oh get outta here! Of course the Klown knows how I feel about him...... :D How long you been in these parts Thaibebop, anyways? :o

:D

Khall, does the Klown know how you feel about him? :D Sounds like you are going through withdrawal.

Oh get outta here! Of course the Klown knows how I feel about him...... :D How long you been in these parts Thaibebop, anyways? :o

Hey, I took all that as joking, and maybe some "we'll see what happens if we meet" kinda thing. But now that you started the fan club....well, maybe kayo should watch fatal attraction just in case. :D

Khall, does the Klown know how you feel about him? Sounds like you are going through withdrawal.

Khall and Kayo sitting in a tree.... :D

Hey, I took all that as joking, and maybe some "we'll see what happens if we meet" kinda thing. But now that you started the fan club....well, maybe kayo should watch fatal attraction just in case. :D

That is sooooo 80's! :D Wabbits and all! Get a grip on yourself TBB. :D Kayooooooooo LOL :D

Hey where did this come from....? :D

You're not a bunny boiler are you Khall..... :o:D

I have seen a Klown luuurkin though, anybody else....?

redrus

anybody seen the shining....

job can get to a man you know ...

....lurk.... lurkk.....

okay i´m just eating some chips an they are hot... be typing in a few minutes...

Hey where did this come from....? :D

You're not a bunny boiler are you Khall..... :o:D

I have seen a Klown luuurkin though, anybody else....?

redrus

job can get to a man you know ...

....lurk.... lurkk.....

okay i´m just eating some chips an they are hot... be typing in a few minutes...

job can get to a man you know ... :D:D

Bye byes :D

A few minutes, a few hours....

okay so I play the same sub tropical time game, I'm sorry... a minute is an hour is a week is a month. Poon Ni Poon Ni. Mañana Mañana.

Okay, so... Wahey!!! I got a thread named after me!

I feel a bit special. I hope I´ve not caused any fuss.

Khall, does the Klown know how you feel about him? Sounds like you are going through withdrawal.

Khall and Kayo sitting in a tree.... :D

Hey, I took all that as joking, and maybe some "we'll see what happens if we meet" kinda thing. But now that you started the fan club....well, maybe kayo should watch fatal attraction just in case. :burp:

That is sooooo 80's! :D Wabbits and all! Get a grip on yourself TBB. :D Kayooooooooo LOL :D

Hey, I like the 80's. Breakfast Club was a great movie, cha! Why should I grip when there is no slip? :D

BTW, What is 80's the movie or crazy women? :D

Awwwww i love online flirting, its so cute especially with 20000+ memebers listening in :D

I feel a bit special.

Whats that? special needs :D

Oh get outta here! Of course the Klown knows how I feel about him...... :burp: How long you been in these parts Thaibebop, anyways? :o

Awwwww i love online flirting, its so cute especially with 20000+ memebers listening in :D

I feel a bit special.

Oh Daleyboy... we did all that six months ago. You missed all the juicy bits.The original flirt thread started way back with the UFO over the lake thang. Kayo and I are just special fwends .... sorry to spoil your fun :D

Oh get outta here! Of course the Klown knows how I feel about him...... How long you been in these parts Thaibebop, anyways? :o

I feel a bit special.

Oh Daleyboy... we did all that six months ago. You missed all the juicy bits.The original flirt thread started way back with the UFO over the lake thang. Kayo and I are just special fwends .... sorry to spoil your fun :D

Yeah, they alienated everybody! :D

I crack myself up! :burp:

daley and tbb... you make me laugh, but I don´t want to sleep with you guys...

[to himself, crawling above some acoustic ceiling tiles]

Bender: Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says...

[the ceiling gives way]

Bender: Oh, *shit*!

Andrew Clark: If I lose my temper you're totaled, man.

John Bender: Totally?

Andrew Clark: Totally.

Richard Vernon: What was that ruckus?

Andrew Clark: Uh, what ruckus?

Richard Vernon: I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus.

Brian Johnson: Could you describe the ruckus, sir?

(describing a typical conversation with his dad)

John Bender: Stupid, worthless, no good, goddamn, freeloading son of a bitch. Retarded, big mouth, know-it-all, ######, jerk. You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful. Shut up bitch. Go fix me a turkey pot pie. No dad, what about you? ###### you. No dad, what about you? ###### you. Dad, what about you? ###### you.

gotta love the 80´s :o

daley and tbb... you make me laugh, but I don´t want to sleep with you guys... No one asked you to?! :o

Bender: Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says...

[the ceiling gives way]

John Bender: Stupid, worthless, no good, goddamn, freeloading son of a bitch. Retarded, big mouth, know-it-all, ######, jerk. You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful. Shut up bitch. Go fix me a turkey pot pie. No dad, what about you? ###### you. No dad, what about you? ###### you. Dad, what about you? ###### you.

gotta love the 80´s :D

Hey, A-hab, can I score my dubage back? :D

[the ceiling gives way]

gotta love the 80´s :D

The 80's were some of the wildest times of MY LIFE.................... :o But, I got plenty more to come !!! :D:D

post-12676-1138738045_thumb.jpgThe San Toliman Volcano got hot... really.... Really.... HOT:....Volcano santa Catarina, kept toying with his lava, weaving it back and forth, and toying with the Rim of his Crater.... Time and passion ignited, and before he knew it, Toliman was spewing his white hot juices all over the banks of the most beautiful lake in the world....

Meanwhile Kayo went back to pixellatinghis pixels on www.maktubar.com

Edited by kayo

post-12676-1138738045_thumb.jpgThe San Toliman Volcano got hot... really.... Really.... HOT:....Volcano santa Catarina, kept toying with his lava, weaving it back and forth, and toying with the Rim of his Crater.... Time and passion ignited, and before he knew it, Toliman was spewing his white hot juices all over the banks of the most beautiful lake in the world....

Meanwhile Kayo went back to pixellatinghis pixels on www.maktubar.com

A look into the beginings of our Planet. Thanks Kayo! :o

What are you on about? :D Whos sleeping with who? What have i missed? I go away for a few days and now all of a sudden apparently i want to sleep with kayo, how bizzare is that? I think you have been smoking some funny stuff over there mr kayo, maybe a bit of salvia perhaps? That is pretty big over your neck of the woods. :o

What are you on about? :D Whos sleeping with who? What have i missed? I go away for a few days and now all of a sudden apparently i want to sleep with kayo, how bizzare is that? I think you have been smoking some funny stuff over there mr kayo, maybe a bit of salvia perhaps? That is pretty big over your neck of the woods. :D

Yeah, the boy has got me worried too. :o

What are you on about? :D Whos sleeping with who? What have i missed? I go away for a few days and now all of a sudden apparently i want to sleep with kayo, how bizzare is that? I think you have been smoking some funny stuff over there mr kayo, maybe a bit of salvia perhaps? That is pretty big over your neck of the woods. :D

Yeah, the boy has got me worried too. :D

A burglar of the turds, springs to mind :o:D

He said "but I don´t want to sleep with you guys... " :o

Edited by khall64au

daley and tbb... you make me laugh, but I don´t want to sleep with YOU guys...

He said "but I don´t want to sleep with YOU guys... " :o

Which just implies that we are not his type, but if a man of his type came along then he might be interested. :D

Edited by daleyboy