Don De Maktub'ar

khall64au

Geez, all you TV boys are SO fixated with each other being closet queens !!! Anyone for a "coming-out" party?? Zapacas are on Kayo :D:D

Men always joke about this, I have no idea why? :o

Tis true :D

As for closet queen! i take offence at this comment as it implies i am American, where in actual fact here in the U.K we have wardrobes not closets, so i am a wardrobe queen not as you stated a closet queen. :D:D

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Geez, all you TV boys are SO fixated with each other being closet queens !!! Anyone for a "coming-out" party?? Zapacas are on Kayo :D:D

As for closet queen! i take offence at this comment as it implies i am American, where in actual fact here in the U.K we have wardrobes not closets, so i am a wardrobe queen not as you stated a closet queen. :D:D

Yes, and wardrobes sounds so much more high class, like you are a queen with money.

Yes, and wardrobes sounds so much more high class, like you are a queen with money.

:D :D

Well what do I say about all this coming out, fella's I never would have guessed.

There's a nice little area of Central Manchester thats made for you lot. Its called Canal Street, some with less class like to knock the C off.....! :o

redrus

And here we all are on the most beautiful, mysterious lake in the world. We all have big hangovers.

Kayo has promised that we will have one hangover-free day per week. Let's be democratic - which day is that gonna be?

I vote Saturday!!!!!!!!!! :o

And here we all are on the most beautiful, mysterious lake in the world. We all have big hangovers.

Kayo has promised that we will have one hangover-free day per week. Let's be democratic - which day is that gonna be?

I vote Saturday!!!!!!!!!! :o

Tuesday.....

redrus

Sunday. Having a hangover on Sunday just sucks.

So UR with me then TBB? Saturday hangover? !!!!! (not Sunday?) :D

If you have to have a hangover Saturday is the better day.

I reckon.... soothe on Saturday, get over it on Sunday and start fresh on Monday!? :o:D

I reckon.... soothe on Saturday, get over it on Sunday and start fresh on Monday!? :o:D

Nothing starts fresh on Monday.

Sweetheart.............. start fresh on Monday :D

daley and tbb... you make me laugh, but I don´t want to sleep with YOU guys...

What are you on about?Whos sleeping with who? What have i missed? I go away for a few days and now all of a sudden apparently i want to sleep with kayo, how bizzare is that? I think you have been smoking some funny stuff over there mr kayo, maybe a bit of salvia perhaps? That is pretty big over your neck of the woods.

Yeah, the boy has got me worried too.

He said "but I don´t want to sleep with YOU guys... "

Which just implies that we are not his type, but if a man of his type came along then he might be interested.

:D :D :D Er...NO

Saturday, no hangover, just keep drunk until sunday... monday hangover. Maktubar closed.

Still, a little vodka in the coffee goes a long way...

...and the sky is grey....

I really like the name of this thread.

Hey, I got so f*cked up last night, I can't remember drunk....

This morning I awoke, and there were about twenty broken glasses in the garden, a coffee machine spread out over the lawn *amazingly, ti still worked) and four empty bottles of cuervo gold, and two empty bottles of mescal.

Hee Hooo!!! Darn t'was a good night.

I think.

what's a hangover?????????

...and the sky is grey....

I really like the name of this thread.

Hey, I got so f*cked up last night, I can't remember drunk....

This morning I awoke, and there were about twenty broken glasses in the garden, a coffee machine spread out over the lawn *amazingly, ti still worked) and four empty bottles of cuervo gold, and two empty bottles of mescal.

Hee Hooo!!! Darn t'was a good night.

I think.

Gotta love nights like those..... :o Did you do that all by yourself? :D

Yeah, my barteneder has since told me a bit about what happened.

I didn't hur anybody, nor argue or anything, I was just releasing certain frustrations, (we've been dis allowed to put on our festival, because of small minded idiot competitors who do not want to see us do well, and have pocketed some officials who are banning us from doing live music for our big anniversary party.

daley and tbb... you make me laugh, but I don´t want to sleep with YOU guys...

What are you on about?Whos sleeping with who? What have i missed? I go away for a few days and now all of a sudden apparently i want to sleep with kayo, how bizzare is that? I think you have been smoking some funny stuff over there mr kayo, maybe a bit of salvia perhaps? That is pretty big over your neck of the woods.

Yeah, the boy has got me worried too.

He said "but I don´t want to sleep with YOU guys... "

Which just implies that we are not his type, but if a man of his type came along then he might be interested.

:D :D :D Er...NO

Saturday, no hangover, just keep drunk until sunday... monday hangover. Maktubar closed.

Still, a little vodka in the coffee goes a long way...

Irish Cream goes futher. :D