Don De Maktub'ar

khall64au

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now there's an idea for a thread TBop... youth vs voluptuous and experienced!! :o

Which are you Khall? :D

According to Kayo, I'm Mrs Robinson :D .... I'd describe myself as youthful, voluptous, experienced... a woman of the world one might say. :D

My perfect woman! :D

Did I also mention intelligent and and and..... modest, humble, occasionally crazy? :D

and enjoys a fine wine as the sun sets. And indeed afterwards. :D

If only fine wines were not so darn expensive in the Kingdom of smiley faces :D ... or perhaps it's my saving grace? :o

Did I also mention intelligent and and and..... modest, humble, occasionally crazy? :D

and enjoys a fine wine as the sun sets. And indeed afterwards. :D

If only fine wines were not so darn expensive in the Kingdom of smiley faces :D ... or perhaps it's my saving grace? :D

:o Wine?...who's talking about wine.....?

!!!Khap....CHAMPAGNE for Khunying Khall...quickly please :D

LaoPo :D

Edited by LaoPo

You know I always wondered about having two women at the opposite ends of the age spectrum at the same time just to compare them.

Perhaps I have said too much.

Didn´t Mrs. Robinson have a daughter???

And here´s to you... :o

Khall´s gonna kill us TBop! :D

I always knew a woman would be the death of me, I just thought it would be my wife. :D

I didn´t knowyou was married bops!

I'm watching you two.....

"You know I always wondered about having two women at the opposite ends of the age spectrum at the same time just to compare them".

Now there's an idea for a thread TBop... youth vs voluptuous and experienced!!

:D

Now there's an idea for a thread TBop... youth vs voluptuous and experienced!! :D

According to Kayo, I'm Mrs Robinson :D .... I'd describe myself as youthful, voluptous, experienced... a woman of the world one might say.

And sooo much more chai mai?

Darn Bops, you ain´t been with a woman until you´ve been with khall....

LaoPO, A couple o´bottles of Bubbly, coming right up....![

You know I always wondered about having two women at the opposite ends of the age spectrum at the same time just to compare them.

:o :o

And here´s to you... :D

I always knew a woman would be the death of me, I just thought it would be my wife. :D

I'm watching you two..... :P

"You know I always wondered about having two women at the opposite ends of the age spectrum at the same time just to compare them".

Now there's an idea for a thread TBop... youth vs voluptuous and experienced!! :D

In which forum shall I post this topic, madam? :o

And here´s to you... :D

I didn´t knowyou was married bops! Yes,and happily I will add, with a daughter as well. B)

According to Kayo, I'm Mrs Robinson :D .... I'd describe myself as youthful, voluptous, experienced... a woman of the world one might say.

Did I also mention intelligent and and and..... modest, humble, occasionally crazy? :burp:

And sooo much more chai mai?

Darn Bops, you ain´t been with a woman until you´ve been with khall....

LaoPO, A couple o´bottles of Bubbly, coming right up....![

In which forum shall I post this topic, madam?

TBB, I suggest you try the Ladies Forum :o

In which forum shall I post this topic, madam?

TBB, I suggest you try the Ladies Forum :o

:D Right o' mi Lady!

Do what you won't regret, freedom is your self-respect.-KMFDM

I have always tried to live my life with an understanding that whatever befalls me, befalls me, and that I needed to work from this new point. I have always tried to not look back at what could've been. It happened, it's over, move on, has always been what I have tried to do. I have been successful at this, but the regret I have cast off has always effected just me.

So, what happens when through your actions other people are hurt or placed in very difficult positions? What happens when these people's problems can be fixed through your actions, but you can do nothing? I am not asking what a person should physically do, that would be determined by the individual situation, but rather how does one cope? How do you carry this burden, or put it down, and should you?

Scripture is welcome as well as your own wisdom.

So Bebop and I are (as usual) teasing eachother on a myriad of threads right now...

We've been bouncing around the gay forum (trlling a bit) and then he goes and posts this in the buddhist forum...

Circumstances being as such, as I skim read this, I got the wrong end of the stick....

I read it like this, by accident, before seeing it was a serious post in a serious forum...

I have always tried to live my love life with an understanding that whatever balls me, balls me, and that I needed to wank from this new point. I have always tried to not look back at what is poking me from behind.... It happened, it's over, move on, has always been what I have tried to do, no matter how much it hurt.

I have been successful at this, but the spunk I have cast off has always given me allergies.

So, what happens when through your actions other people are hurt or placed in very difficult positions? Should you use a condom, a pill, what...?

What happens when these people's <deleted> can be fixed through your actions, but you can do nothing cos you are high on coke? I am not asking what a person should physically do, cos that's pretty obvious, that would be determined by the individual situation, but rather how does one cope? How do you carry this burden, or put it down, or get it up, and should you?

:D:o

Do what you won't regret, freedom is your self-respect.-KMFDM

I have always tried to live my life with an understanding that whatever befalls me, befalls me, and that I needed to work from this new point. I have always tried to not look back at what could've been. It happened, it's over, move on, has always been what I have tried to do. I have been successful at this, but the regret I have cast off has always effected just me.

So, what happens when through your actions other people are hurt or placed in very difficult positions? What happens when these people's problems can be fixed through your actions, but you can do nothing? I am not asking what a person should physically do, that would be determined by the individual situation, but rather how does one cope? How do you carry this burden, or put it down, and should you?

Scripture is welcome as well as your own wisdom.

So Bebop and I are (as usual) teasing eachother on a myriad of threads right now...

We've been bouncing around the gay forum (trlling a bit) and then he goes and posts this in the buddhist forum...

Circumstances being as such, as I skim read this, I got the wrong end of the stick....

I read it like this, by accident, before seeing it was a serious post in a serious forum...

I have always tried to live my love life with an understanding that whatever balls me, balls me, and that I needed to wank from this new point. I have always tried to not look back at what is poking me from behind.... It happened, it's over, move on, has always been what I have tried to do, no matter how much it hurt.

I have been successful at this, but the spunk I have cast off has always given me allergies.

So, what happens when through your actions other people are hurt or placed in very difficult positions? Should you use a condom, a pill, what...?

What happens when these people's <deleted> can be fixed through your actions, but you can do nothing cos you are high on coke? I am not asking what a person should physically do, cos that's pretty obvious, that would be determined by the individual situation, but rather how does one cope? How do you carry this burden, or put it down, or get it up, and should you?

:D:o

:D So, what is your wisdom, you bastard you! :D

:D So, what is your wisdom, you bastard you! :D

:D Erm... My wisdom for the day...

is....

Oh Doh! I posted that yesterday.. It´s already extinct....

:o:D

I'll go get the bubbly from another thread...

It was this thread dear. Just look a page or two back...

Make sure you get every bottle Suegha :D

Hey leave me somehting guys... Oh, it´s okay, have the bubbles... I go my Zacapita!

Right, banana fanny coconut woman is here... Is there room? I got lots of toys and thingies and those thingies .... Sounds funner than sitting in the snow here.

You seriously are taking soemthing I want.....I wish I knew what...

With the right thingies snow can help soothe the pain....

Isn´t that the truth... Get a nice cold Ice pack or somehting and numb - Oh.. :D:D

Hmm we got at least 2 inches. so that should cool the champers if we sort of push it up around the bottles???!!!

Or am i too late again.

Patsy, Can I push up your melon´s? :burp:

No but you can "twist em man"....! :o

redrus

Yer twistin my melons man, you know he talks so hip man, yer twistin my melons man..........

...................<deleted>, wrong thread. :D

redrus

*moved to Musical Wisdom.....

Edited by redrus