Don De Maktub'ar

khall64au

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That´s fine (hi already inuse I see you floating...) Your women may be as good as they get, but I stand by my statement. A good woman is hard to find.

Yeah I am floating alright, floating into a dreamworld. Trying to figure out what the h.... you guys are talking about. Guess I need to go to an eye doctor or worse a shrink... :o

No worries,, I was on the 17 page going through the posting and your message was a welcomed break. Puhhh

Don´t worry, as you spend more time here, you´ll get to know us. Think of tv.com as a local pub.. tajkes some time to get into the different discussions, but once you are in, you´ll never leave.

Key TIP: Check New Posts....

That´s how many of us navigate, once we´re in.

Gotta go to work! See everybody tomorrow!

Edited by kayo

Don´t worry, as you spend more time here, you´ll get to know us. Think of tv.com as a local pub.. tajkes some time to get into the different discussions, but once you are in, you´ll never leave.

God bless...

God bless...

Absolutely, have not even decided to go to bed yet. Hanging around in here will be my death. No sleep. My growth hormones (yeah I know they are more active when you are young) are having the toughest time of their lifes. I am young at heart

Psssht! Quickly, b4 I go.. Once you get to 500 posts, you get in the private room!

Cling to our little clique here, and it won´t take you long to get to 500 smilies or one liners...

Edited by kayo

Ah ha a new visionary for the melon dance!! I love fresh meat!!

Poor bugger, will he last,? won't he.? Has he the stamina,? has he the strength of will.? Has he the booze addled mind I find neccersary to deal with this monster of total balderdash (the thread, not you Pats) :D ,..........?!!!! :o

redrus

Ah ha a new visionary for the melon dance!! I love fresh meat!!

Poor bugger, will he last,? won't he.? Has he the stamina,? has he the strength of will.? Has he the booze addled mind I find neccersary to deal with this monster of total balderdash (the thread, not you Pats) :D ,..........?!!!! :o

redrus

I'm glad you put that proviso on the end... HeII hath no fury and all that...

As Kayo said I believe you have to be in here for awhile to learn how to deal with there guys, after this is done you dont wanna leave. Looking forward to it.. Bring it on. If it doesnt kill me. I got Sigmund Freud with me so he can probably help categorizing all of you....

:o

As Kayo said I believe you have to be in here for awhile to learn how to deal with there guys, after this is done you dont wanna leave. Looking forward to it.. Bring it on. If it doesnt kill me. I got Sigmund Freud with me so he can probably help categorizing all of you....

Oh no, we are going to be categorized!!!

If you say no, of course I have to respect that..

:D

Is that where they use a hot metal thingy to stop bleeding... ? :o

totster :D

:D

What would ThaiVisa be without the bleeding? :D

erm... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

erm... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now I'm confused! Oh, hang on, I just got it!