Don De Maktub'ar

khall64au

who? Patsy, the tigress, or the beauty in the pic?

I´ll settle for a mutli party party with all the above... I hear swiss girls are like a swiss army knife,..... they open up every which way AND loose!

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Khall, when do we get to see your pacaya volcano story in print.

(I´ll need a pirate copy, of course)

When the editor answers me! We editors are a varying breed.... I answer straight, most keep the writer in suspense for months on end. I figure that I'll be receiving a copy in 3 mths time - psychically speaking. I have learnt patience, being a writer. I have learnt patience being an editor. I have learnt super extra-ordinary patience being a writer & editor living in a developing nation and promoting the wonders of those said nations to the "real world". Will keep you posted! :o

• 2 weeks later...

not a whole lot really.

I´m going boring. Yep. I´m getting myself, and my sh1t straightened out.

Lately spending more time on a little private forum we´ve set up for those of us kicking substance abuse, so I don´t spend as much time on the general forums anymore.

I need this for a little while, as I get my sh1t together.

So far it´s been almost three weeks for me being clean and sober.

I´m getting better finally.

Work is going well again. I´ve been working so much better in the past week than I have for years. (although, even at my most coked up and drunk, I would still do the job better than most of my guatemalan staff :D )

So, really, I don´thave all that much to say at the moment. I´m in quiet, more Introspective mode at the moment.

But I´ll be back with a vengeance soon, I promise!. :o

Love ya Khall. thanks.

Ta Sueghs. Monday today, and the sun shines, the salsa music plays in the background. Street vendors giggle away as they drink coconut milk out of the coconut. The floor around my feet is being mopped by the internet huys. My cappuchino sits getting cold and a chocolate chip cookie melts in my mouth. AhhhH!!!!!!. :o

Ta Sueghs. Monday today, and the sun shines, the salsa music plays in the background. Street vendors giggle away as they drink coconut milk out of the coconut. The floor around my feet is being mopped by the internet huys. My cappuchino sits getting cold and a chocolate chip cookie melts in my mouth. AhhhH!!!!!!. :D

Well, at least it's not melting in your hands. :o

Ta Sueghs. Monday today, and the sun shines, the salsa music plays in the background. Street vendors giggle away as they drink coconut milk out of the coconut. The floor around my feet is being mopped by the internet huys. My cappuchino sits getting cold and a chocolate chip cookie melts in my mouth. AhhhH!!!!!!. :D

Well, at least it's not melting in your hands. :D

...or melting in some other orifice... :o

totster :D:D

I don't want to know which one you are thinking about. :D

I don't want to know which one you are thinking about. :D

Now now boys, let's keep it clean!

How about a fruitful thought about dealing with life’s adversities? :D

So the othwer day, amidst the adversity of having totster sticking melty thingies up bebops adverse orifice, the adversity of it all got me so happy, that I threw my guns down in the walks of fate of the deepest darkest dungeons of my heart. KAN you dig?

So the othwer day, amidst the adversity of having totster sticking melty thingies up bebops adverse orifice, the adversity of it all got me so happy, that I threw my guns down in the walks of fate of the deepest darkest dungeons of my heart. KAN you dig?

:o No comment!!

I Kan!

Kool Kan, Too Kan, we kan you Kan... WIN!!!!!! ??

Yeah baby, have ya' ever seen me dancin' like really dancin'?

Do ya pole dance, Suegha? :o:D

No, I don't do Polish dancing, but being from Ireland I could have been in 'River Dance'.

In all seriousness, at the age I am now whan I dance I'm sure I'm embarassing some young people. Sort of like seeing your dad at a disco! :D

What about you, how's your dancing?

Kool Kan, Too Kan, we kan you Kan... WIN!!!!!! ??

You rang me lord? :D

@your service.

Kan you remember the good old times, way back beside the waters they called ………………Kan :D

A few sobering photos for you K.O. (hope they do not drive you to drink again as I Kan not forgive myself if they do)

Happy Days they were.................................................

large.jpg

large.jpg

Ahh well that is all water under the Bridge

large.jpg

K.O. this one is just for you, remember this place that you forgot the words of that famous “Fish Bowl” song by some Pinkies, still waiting for you "Year after Year". :D

large.jpg

and just one more

large.jpg

Great time had by all in "Baan Farang" Kan, :o

Ta and love you lots :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

P.S. you Kan see me shadow playing in the last photo :D