Don De Maktub'ar

khall64au

nope, sorry. Don´t get it. Must have more imput.

Input stephanie, Input!!!!!

(jonny five is alive!)

Bops.... PASS IT ON MAN!!!!!!! it´s burning out in your sleepy assed hands.

I pass the plant of knowledge to you my friend, use it wisly and keep it away from pigs. :o

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(jonny five is alive!)

As I said, was many moons ago back in the Land of Yellow Brick Roads.... the beginnings of cellular -hydro technology in the plant world and hungry tigers were involved.. That's all I have to say about that. Suegha is not invited. :D

Ah! Yes my young virgin angel,

I recall the bio mass plants before they were destroyed in the haze of the bio-nuclear explosions!

Oh! the Horror! the Horrer! the Boobies! :o

suegha, the world is your oyster my friend! pluck as one would a fruit of a fresh cherry!

.... Oh! I guess we ain´t in Kansas no more..

I pass the plant of knowledge to you my friend, use it wisly and keep it away from pigs. :D

Bops! Read above reply. I am, - it is, - The plant is alive with input, my creativity flows. I´ve got the munchies.

All system´s GO!

(jonny five is alive!)

As I said, was many moons ago back in the Land of Yellow Brick Roads.... the beginnings of cellular -hydro technology in the plant world and hungry tigers were involved.. That's all I have to say about that. Suegha is not invited. :D

Ah! Yes my young virgin angel,

I recall the bio mass plants before they were destroyed in the haze of the bio-nuclear explosions!

Oh! the Horror! the Horrer! the Boobies! :D

suegha, the world is your oyster my friend! pluck as one would a fruit of a fresh cherry!

.... Oh! I guess we ain´t in Kansas no more.. I am. :o

I pass the plant of knowledge to you my friend, use it wisly and keep it away from pigs. :D

Bops! Read above reply. I am, - it is, - The plant is alive with input, my creativity flows. I´ve got the munchies.

MMMM, Fritos and Hostess fruit pies!!! :D

All system´s GO!

KAYO

BEBOPS

I am. :o

Ah, so finally, the truth comes out. Kansas, heh????

Some random facts about thaibebops state:

Kansas became the 34th state on January 29th, 1861 because America needed to meet its Affirmative Action quota for stolen Indian land. :D

Kansas was originally populated by people from Iowa who just couldn't handle that state's hectic, fast-paced lifestyle anymore.

Kansas lies along the eastern edge of Colorado, but sometimees sneaks across the border in the dead of night to steal the occasional mountain.

Kansas normally maintains a constant temperature of 72 degrees all year long, but sometimes impish tornadoes mess with the thermostat when no one's looking.

At just over 4000 feet, Mt. Sunflower is the highest point in Kansas.

And yeah, they stole it from Colorado. Dirty, thieving Kansasians!

The state flag of Kansas consists of a blue background behind a wicked witch and four flying monkeys.

Members of the Kansas Board of Education voted to outlaw the teaching of evolution in Kansas schools to avoid offending monkeys who were outraged at the suggestion that they evolved from hippies.

The state motto of Kansas is "Flat, boring, and full of wheaty goodness. We're like America's snack cracker!"

The word Kansas comes from a Sioux Indian word meaning "Probably not a good place to build a ski resort".

Cawker City, Kansas is home to the world's largest ball of twine. It contains over 300 miles of string and 73 slow kittens.

Kansas has a population of 2.6 million people, but surprisingly, NONE of them have ever seen "The Wizard of Oz", and they'll just stare at you blankly if you refer to someone's dog as Toto.

The 34th President of the US - Dwight Eisenhower - was born in Abilene, Kansas. His portrait was removed from the dollar coin in 1979, but still remains on most Chuck E. Cheese game tokens.

Kansas has the lowest suicide rate of any state in the US, mostly because there's nothing high enough to jump off of.

The state constitution of Kansas guarantees its citizens the right to keep and bear tornadoes.

Mostly as a defense against any flying monkeys that might their way over the rainbow from Oz.

Kansas has the largest population of wild grouse in the US. These birds are also known as "prairie chickens" or "meadow Frenchmen".

There are over 500 caves in Kansas. The fact that Bruce Wayne owns all of them does NOT prove that he's Batman.

Last year, Kansas grew 500 million bushels of wheat, which, if it were all made into bread, would be enough to feed Michael Moore lunch.

KAYO

BEBOPS

I am. :o

Ah, so finally, the truth comes out. Kansas, heh????

I thought I told you were I lived? :D I am from Missouri, but because of Kama unpaid I live in Kansas. :D

Some random facts about thaibebops state:

Kansas became the 34th state on January 29th, 1861 because America needed to meet its Affirmative Action quota for stolen Indian land. :D

Kansas was originally populated by people from Iowa who just couldn't handle that state's hectic, fast-paced lifestyle anymore.

Kansas lies along the eastern edge of Colorado, but sometimees sneaks across the border in the dead of night to steal the occasional mountain.

Kansas normally maintains a constant temperature of 72 degrees all year long, but sometimes impish tornadoes mess with the thermostat when no one's looking.

At just over 4000 feet, Mt. Sunflower is the highest point in Kansas.

And yeah, they stole it from Colorado. Dirty, thieving Kansasians!

The state flag of Kansas consists of a blue background behind a wicked witch and four flying monkeys.

Members of the Kansas Board of Education voted to outlaw the teaching of evolution in Kansas schools to avoid offending monkeys who were outraged at the suggestion that they evolved from hippies.

The state motto of Kansas is "Flat, boring, and full of wheaty goodness. We're like America's snack cracker!"

The word Kansas comes from a Sioux Indian word meaning "Probably not a good place to build a ski resort".

Cawker City, Kansas is home to the world's largest ball of twine. It contains over 300 miles of string and 73 slow kittens.

Kansas has a population of 2.6 million people, but surprisingly, NONE of them have ever seen "The Wizard of Oz", and they'll just stare at you blankly if you refer to someone's dog as Toto.

The 34th President of the US - Dwight Eisenhower - was born in Abilene, Kansas. His portrait was removed from the dollar coin in 1979, but still remains on most Chuck E. Cheese game tokens.

Kansas has the lowest suicide rate of any state in the US, mostly because there's nothing high enough to jump off of. :D

The state constitution of Kansas guarantees its citizens the right to keep and bear tornadoes.

Mostly as a defense against any flying monkeys that might their way over the rainbow from Oz.

Kansas has the largest population of wild grouse in the US. These birds are also known as "prairie chickens" or "meadow Frenchmen".

There are over 500 caves in Kansas. The fact that Bruce Wayne owns all of them does NOT prove that he's Batman.

Last year, Kansas grew 500 million bushels of wheat, which, if it were all made into bread, would be enough to feed Michael Moore lunch.

:D Very funny!!

Woo hoo! Woo Hoo! Woo Hoo ! :o

Just got an email that my Volcan Pacaya, Guatemala story will be published in "Latin America Live!".... you know what I mean Chompoooooooooo... (cool or what?) - put Guatemala on the mapsy!!!! :D

Woo hoo! Woo Hoo! Woo Hoo ! :o

Just got an email that my Volcan Pacaya, Guatemala story will be published in "Latin America Live!".... you know what I mean Chompoooooooooo... (cool or what?) - put Guatemala on the mapsy!!!! :D

More like the other way around. :D

Way to go Khall!! :D

Doh! Doh! DOH!!!

Just posted in WRONG thread....

I so wish I had a secretary to do this.............. ROBBIE WLLIAMS Concert, 18 November 06.; National Stadium, SINGAPORE.

First person to buy me a ticket, WINS an airfare to Singapore! (Yahoo!!!!) :o

No fiction, Liverpool with 30 c heat for two days running, likely to continue for at least a few days more.

As for Khall not inviting me, well, I'm deeply hurt!

No Probs, welcome "suegha" to the heat :o

Every Picture squeeks as zilloin words :D

large.jpg

:D

and a totally boring "Fred to Boot" :D

and then :D

deciding on where to rain on next, Win tried to merge the never ending story onto the TLW thread as Don de Maktub´ar tried to find his teeth.

BTW Colonel, I´ve lost my phone a few weeks ago, so I´m temporarily out of phone reach.

deciding on where to rain on next, Win tried to merge the never ending story onto the TLW thread as Don de Maktub´ar tried to find his teeth.

BTW Colonel, I´ve lost my phone a few weeks ago, so I´m temporarily out of phone reach.

Kayooooooooooooo..... you lost your phone AND your teeth? :o

Nice photo of a yawning tiger, although I didn't like the lead around his neck.

:D

It was the best one could do at such short notice. :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan not Win this time around :D

:o

Win, you still win, cos the leash is not there out of cruelty.

You and I and every other Kanchanaburi member knows this about the famous tiger temple Wat Pa Luangta Bua Yannasampanno.

For the other tigers on this forum, the tigers used to be caged, but let out loose every now and then.

When tourists started prodding the tiger cubs with sticks, and generally being stupid tourists, the tigers quite naturally retaliated, ensuing mayhem, confusion, and blood, as well as dismemberment.

A bit like the mods here. If you prod ´em, they´ll hurt you. If you love ´em they´ll love ya. :D

Anyway, that´s why the lead Tiger Monk then put them on leashes, but only in the times they were out of their closed compound and when tourists were about.

My last year in Kan, the temple had just received a HUGE monetary and Gold gift from H.M. the King, and was planning the construction of a moat around a large tract of land, effectively creating an island for the tigers never to be caged, nor leashed again.

I don´t know if this has happened.

So Kan Win, You just WIN WIN and keep on WIN-NING!!!!!!!

It´s the tourists who lose, because of bad behaviour by other tourists.

:o:D:D

edit: BTW, here´s a beauty.... The girl´s not bad either.

Courtesy of

This web page

Edited by kayo