Don De Maktub'ar

khall64au

did somebody say Ron ZACAPA!!!

No. :D

Oh! :D

Who the f^%$ is Ron anyway? You got a partner in crime on the side you ain't telling me 'bout, Klown boy! :D

NO MAN!!!! You mah main Man!

here´s the biatch Ah bin conversin´ ´bout brutha!

post-12676-1143146523.gif

Oops... Nope, sorry, wrong pic...

post-12676-1143146584_thumb.jpg

:D:D

Anyway you can get them in the same picture? :o

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:oGuys...I'm a bit worried, since Khall wasn't online for 2 days now; I sent her a PM about business 3 or 4 days ago also; she didn't answer....that's not like her.

I'm worried; anybody know her pesonally (or phone her?).

Could be her PC broke down but she would have had acces thru an internetcafe, or not?

Anyway, if you hear or know something, please post.

PS: Yesterday I posted a message about her in the Ladies' forum also, but no answer untill now...

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

:oGuys...I'm a bit worried, since Khall wasn't online for 2 days now; I sent her a PM about business 3 or 4 days ago also; she didn't answer....that's not like her.

Could be her PC broke down but she would have had acces thru an internetcafe, or not?

PS: Yesterday I posted a message about her in the Ladies' forum also, but no answer untill now...

LaoPo

Have you asked any of the mods? I can't remember if any has a phone number for her but the mods might be able to find out or have a better idea of who does.

LaoPo

Update

Khall is OK...having indeed a break :D

LaoPo

yeah I´ll send her an email. Then I will meet her for our regular appointment.

in la la land.

What sort of visa do you need to get into la la land? And how long can you stay?

You have to be a member of that Kabal we were talking about eariler.

Come to the Dark Side Suegha and LaLaLand is yours! :o

in la la land.

What sort of visa do you need to get into la la land? And how long can you stay?

You need to believe in fairies and UFO's and pink elephants! :o

oh and kwazy klowns and outwageous wabbits too!

And then you can stay foreveeeeeeeeerrrrr!!!! :D

in la la land.

You need to believe in fairies and UFO's and pink elephants! :o

Pheew! I thought la la land might be a tad serious, but hang on, I'm on my way. One way ticket please...

in la la land.

You need to believe in fairies and UFO's and pink elephants! :D

Pheew! I thought la la land might be a tad serious, but hang on, I'm on my way. One way ticket please...

How's about a round-the-world? :o

Is this becoming more common ? I don't think so. It's been going on since Julius Ceaser invaded Britain and possibly before that.

What has changed is the quantity and quality of news that is reported nationally because of television and the internet. I come from a small country town and 30 years ago mayhem like this happened every weekend. Teenagers taking cars without the owners permission while under the influence was pretty common. As were massive punch ups at disco's. None of it made more than a few lines under Sherrif's Court in the local paper. Now it's being reported in the Daily Mail as the down fall of society.

my house is your house.... actually.. I don't have a house at the moment, so lets reciprocate that one shall we... >???? :o

[Eddie is hiding Roger in his pants]

Dolores: Is that a rabbit in your pocket or are you just happy to see me ?

OKAY! SCREW THIS BLOODY INTERNET THINGIE MA JIG<>>>> I DUNNO WHY BUT ALL MY ANSWERS OF THE PREVIOUS SEVEN THREADS ARE ALL INCLUDED GHERE SUDDENLY< AND I"M JUST GONNA LEaVE IT COS I WAS IN A GOOD MOOD AND NOW I CAN"T BE BOTHERED I GO TO WORK NOW!

in la la land.

You need to believe in fairies and UFO's and pink elephants! :D

How's about a round-the-world? :D

I used to play that as a kid. :o

Did ya get anywhere??

Wabbit! Wabbit? :D WAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT??????!!!!!!.................. where are youuuuuuuu? What's going on in this fwed?

Talk to me WABBIT....... :D

Jessica Rabbit: Oh, no. Where's Roger?

Eddie Valiant: Roger?. He chickened out on me back at the studio.

Jessica Rabbit: No he didn't. I hit him in the head with a frying pan and put him in the trunk... so he wouldn't get hurt.

Eddie Valiant: Makes perfect sense.

Wabbit is as wabbit does... Ribbit! :D

Did ya get anywhere??

Depends on what you mean. We didn't leave the room.....for a while. :D

Wabbit! Wabbit? :D WAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT??????!!!!!!.................. where are youuuuuuuu? What's going on in this fwed?

Talk to me WABBIT....... :D

Jessica Rabbit: Oh, no. Where's Roger?

Eddie Valiant: Roger?. He chickened out on me back at the studio.

Jessica Rabbit: No he didn't. I hit him in the head with a frying pan and put him in the trunk... so he wouldn't get hurt.

Eddie Valiant: Makes perfect sense.

Wabbit is as wabbit does... Ribbit! :D

No, but another beer would be good though..-.... I´´m bored of drinking, so I get drunk to relieve the boredom... Something is NOT RIGHT about the world today.

Actually, I could do with a beer myself. VERY, VERY thirsty, unworldly weather here lately!! :o

No, but another beer would be good though..-.... I´´m bored of drinking, so I get drunk to relieve the boredom... Something is NOT RIGHT about the world today.

Kayo, I don't want to come over all serious, however, maybe try a period of total abstinance for a week or two, just to regain perspective!

If a week or two seems too long, try an hour or two and build up slowly...

:o

what time is it wher eyou folks are

Khall:

Suegha:

Kayo: 14.27

Suegha, yes... I agree. I{ve been on line for an hour and the nearest place to get beer is the shop right next door... but it is too far....

I keep meaning to take a hooliday though, go down to the Coast (pacific) or somehtin, and abstain from girls, drugs, drink, rock´n´roll.... BUT alas... It is rapidly becoming a running joke around town, Kayo holiday is ETERNAALLY forthcoming... mañana mañana, Poong ni poong ni

Edited by kayo

Can anyone attempt giving me a quick summary of what's in this thread - I wanna join in but I am too damned lazy to read 16 pages. Flicking through randomly I saw a lot of mentions to a certain Wabbit. I believe this is some sort of stud who lives in South America and works in a bar? He's secretly in love with Khall but is also a butterfly?

Any takers for a summary?

I used to get called Bugs at primary school - does that mean I qualify to get into threads about rabbits???? :o