102.5 Surf Fm

CDNinKS

Does anyone have any contact information for this radio station in Hua Hin?

I want to complain bitterly about the content. The rap music I can barely stand at the best of times, but when it includes such vulgar language such as Ni##er, Mother F#$%er, etc at 10am in the morning, I have to turn it off. Who exactly do they think is their listening audience at that time of the morning that wants to listen to that crap mad.gif

Unfortunately that is the only English language station in Hua Hin........but you are right, I do just turn it off, although that does not make this sort of content acceptable.

I would like to hear from any Hua Hin residents what they think about this and again any contact information for the station. I am a customer of a couple of their advertisers and will voice my concern to them.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am local people here. Yes, it's true surf is the only non-thai music station in hua hin. I have no idea what's on the mind of the dj. it's like they toss the coin and grab what they can find on the table which I am really confuse with that; Hip Hop at 10 in the morning and again in prime time with words that you can't imagine you'll be able to hear from the radio EVER! Don't get me wrong I do love hip hop but this way too much for me. I have nephew and niece and I don't expect them to hear that on the way that I pick them up from school. It's just not right.

If the station is able to read this please do something. I can see that this topic has been posed for 2 months and there isn't radio's contact information available nor the website. So, sorry that you have to read my long and boring complain post.

Hi 8karat,

I am glad I'm not the only one who finds this content offensive. I'm not in Thailand at the moment, but when I return I will definitely be trying to contact the station on the number provided by DDIM, thanks for that.