Go Harry !

Boater

James Hewitt met Princess Diana 2 years AFTER Harry was born. That is quite well documented.

Now I am mixed up I heard everything from the English and everything is different maybe they too have to much interbreeding and are screw up to.

Now once and again is the Hewitt person Harry's father and did the Queen kill Harry's mother. Also does the Harry believe this too. Hurry I am 83 years I need the answer soon.

Even worse than all that - one of the Royal Corgis died yesterday shock1.gif

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prince Harry just happens to be the spitting image of James Hewitt hence the rumours.

He's a spitting image of his uncle too. But let's get back on topic.

With the amount of inbreeding in the uppermost classes, its scarcely surprising. Its high time one of them married someone from the commonwealth

SC

A black Irish catholic would be a good start.

Prince Harry just happens to be the spitting image of James Hewitt hence the rumours.

With the amount of inbreeding in the uppermost classes, its scarcely surprising. Its high time one of them married someone from the commonwealth

SC

A black Irish catholic would be a good start.

No, you'e thinking of a black irish coffee. That would be a good start, before heading off to one's nuptials with a dusky maiden from the commonwealth...

SC

As in Black Irish ? Just bilge frae the Armada no doubt .

edit - excuse please Boater , I avoided this thread until now due to being the blonde blue eyed boy in a black Irish family

Edited by onionluke

I hope your not insinuating that Randy Andy has ploughed his brothers wife

Personally, I think he looks more like his aunt

SC

• Like 1

James Hewitt met Princess Diana 2 years AFTER Harry was born. That is quite well documented.

Now I am mixed up I heard everything from the English and everything is different maybe they too have to much interbreeding and are screw up to.

Now once and again is the Hewitt person Harry's father and did the Queen kill Harry's mother. Also does the Harry believe this too. Hurry I am 83 years I need the answer soon.

What are you up to in Pattaya? Planning on opening a branch of Harrods? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

My wife tells me Oor Wullie's going to be in KL with his new wife Kate on Thursday.

If he's travelling with the missus, not much chance of seeing him down the Beach Club - not after all that malarky with hs wee brother - oh for goodness' sake, I mean his younger sibling, not that little brother....

So I expect he'll be lucky to slope off down to Sid's for bangers and mash and a couple of pints of Kilkenny. I look forward to seeing him there

SC

I hope your not insinuating that Randy Andy has ploughed his brothers wife

Personally, I think he looks more like his aunt

SC

I see no resemblance at all. sad.png

post-12195-0-65153300-1347346172_thumb.j

• Like 1

So I went over to Sid's, to welcome the second-in-line to the throne, and pay the homage deserving to a future monarch but he was nowhere to be seen.

"I'm a little bit disappointed at his failure to show. I would expect Oor Wullie to show the same consideration as His Loosely-Related Distant Majestic Uncle Prince Michael of Kent who had the decency to turn up to my exhibition at the Royal Academy of Engineering

Aye, so you were telt, Cowboy - ye were pished as little beetles thon nicht.

I'm just nervous that if he's not here, he might be getting led astray on Jalan P Ramlee or the fleshpots of Bukit Bintang

Dinnae youwurry, Cowboy. He's herewi'hismissus. Efter his brauther's shenannigans, I doothe'llbeletoothersight

Onywuy, they're upat IstanaNegara fir tea the nicht..

Imam - Don't wind me up You know how I feel about the Istana Negara and the Sultan's Back Passage.

Aye, well, Cowboy, it wiz better ye moved onywuy. Prolly safer fir a' concerned.

No sign of them in the Gashaus yet, either. I hope I don't have to go and rescue him in town....

SC

You are invited to meet the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

http://ukinmalaysia.fco.gov.uk/en/news/?view=News&id=807686882

Oh, I feel so embarrassed about not even sending an RSVP. It's worse than when I asked his grand-uncle "D'ye box?"

It's no wonder I've failed to make my way amongst the aristocracy...

SC

So when do we get a new thread, "Go Kate?"

actuali , i have just had a " closer " look at the holiday snaps ,

i think she should stay .

the good news , the troops are returning from afghanistan ,

welcome back home harry .

clap2.gif

• Like 1

By the way, you may recall my nose was somewhat put out of joint when Kate and Billy snubbed me when they came past this way. Well, you can imagine my chagrin when I heard they'd had dinner at the Lighthouse Club! I suppose I'd have been more likely to get an invitation if I'd paid my membership...

SC