Housing (No Dogs Allowed?)

simple1

I don't believe there is such a village that would not allow dogs or pets. I mean if you own it then who can say you cannot have a dog?

fair enough, I'll rephrase, any Moo Ban/housing community with firm dog control enforcement

I don't believe there is such a village that would not allow dogs or pets. I mean if you own it then who can say you cannot have a dog?

fair enough, I'll rephrase, any Moo Ban/housing community with firm dog control enforcement

Again, I don't think there is. Soi dogs roam free in Thailand and the Thai's like dogs so pretty hard for a security guard of a village to roam around taking dogs out. It's impossible mate.

If you need to be in a "dog free" place then Thailand is not for you.

I have one house for sale (no rentals though) in a small village in Huay Yai where there is strictly no dogs allowed, they have a big steel gate at the entrance that every owner has a remote for so it is kept closed - no dogs!! PM me if you want details,

I was sent a PM asking how these dogs were removed. I'll post the reply here so others know.

We complained to the manager....many times. Finally, after continued harassment, the dogs owners agreed to get rid of them and move them to a relatives house in Sattahip.

We also had problems with another neighbors dogs, but mainly due to their absence. The live in maid just doesn't care. A few complaints to the manager got this sorted also.

I guess we're lucky???

I was sent a PM asking how these dogs were removed. I'll post the reply here so others know.

We complained to the manager....many times. Finally, after continued harassment, the dogs owners agreed to get rid of them and move them to a relatives house in Sattahip.

We also had problems with another neighbors dogs, but mainly due to their absence. The live in maid just doesn't care. A few complaints to the manager got this sorted also.

I guess we're lucky???

Thanks for info - yes you are very fortunate to have management who care and do their job.

We have no soi dogs in our village. Kept outside by the guards. We do have dogs in various houses, but if they bark and cause a problem, they are dealt with. We had some removed just last month due to this.

Hi Craig, Sounds like it is the best of both worlds as some people enjoy their dogs and there are others who perfer a life without the intrusion of other people's problems such as dogs.

They even allow dogs in many condos in Pattaya, then the owners let them out to run free and cr@p everywhere, then nobody wants to clean it up! Totally unacceptable! Take a good look around any estate or condo you are looking at, they say no have dog but it's all bullsh!t sorry dogsh!t, good luck.

They even allow dogs in many condos in Pattaya, then the owners let them out to run free and cr@p everywhere, then nobody wants to clean it up! Totally unacceptable! Take a good look around any estate or condo you are looking at, they say no have dog but it's all bullsh!t sorry dogsh!t, good luck.

I live in Jomtien and know of no condo that permits dogs. Please name these many condos that "allow dogs .. ... in Pattaya, then the owners let them out to run free".

I live in Jomtien and know of no condo that permits dogs. Please name these many condos that "allow dogs .. ... in Pattaya, then the owners let them out to run free".

9 Karat Condo and Nirun Condo in soi Arunothai for a fact. And don't worry 9 Karat owners are fed up with the management there. Lived there for many years, moved out now.

dogs r a problem ...or rather their stupid owners and yes there r a lot of dogs in condos ..<deleted> .mate was bitten by a dog in nirun condo ..it required a needle and stitching ...how can any one make a statement that ..there r no dogs in condos ...and yes they r often allowed to run in the corridors and stairwells and they shit everywhere ...at nirun they paid the cleaners extra to clean it up

dogs r a problem ...or rather their stupid owners and yes there r a lot of dogs in condos ..<deleted> .mate was bitten by a dog in nirun condo ..it required a needle and stitching ...how can any one make a statement that ..there r no dogs in condos ...and yes they r often allowed to run in the corridors and stairwells and they shit everywhere ...at nirun they paid the cleaners extra to clean it up

No one put down the dog that bit your Mate?

9 Karat Condo and Nirun Condo in soi Arunothai for a fact. And don't worry 9 Karat owners are fed up with the management there. Lived there for many years, moved out now.

If they do not have no dog policy then that's another reason to avoid these condos.

There are some condos that normally don't allow dogs, but did temporarily during the flooding last year (mainly for Bangkokians obviously who'd moved to their weekend place more long-term and couldn't exactly leave the pets behind).

But the condos generally don't allow dogs, and if you hear one, complain.