Pitbull Rehab

james24

I leave Thailand quite soon but have recently discovered that pitbull fighting is huge here especially down south.

Its horrible to think people can do this type of thing, i was wondering if anyone knows of any pitbull rehab centre's here in Cm as I am seeing more and more ABPT around.

A friend of a friend I know has one and doesnt look after it, in real bad condition. I doubt much will be done but its worth trying

There is enough homeless and uncared dogs all ready.

Save the money for retraining them. I don't think it would be possible to retrain one. They are probably like Kids if they are trained to be honest and polite in their early years that is probably what they will be when they grow up. Don't know what it would cost to retrain one into being a harmless dog but for the amount of retraining one you could probably take good care of ten dogs.

Put them down.

Save the money for retraining them. I don't think it would be possible to retrain one. They are probably like Kids if they are trained to be honest and polite in their early years that is probably what they will be when they grow up. Don't know what it would cost to retrain one into being a harmless dog but for the amount of retraining one you could probably take good care of ten dogs.

Put them down.

Possibly, but to put them down, I'm not sure I agree.

They do require 'special attention' when being retrained but if people are willing to do that I think they deserve support.

Pits do have a bad rap and I see why, but they are only dogs.

Put them down.

I would agree with you. Put them down humanly and maybe they will be reborn as a well cared for and loved family pet.