Train Accident In Saraburi

edd

I have just been told of a train crash in Thailand at Saraburi where the train hit a wagon on a crossing.

The details are vague at the moment; the only way that I found out about it is some of my family are involved.

My brother in law has a broken leg and my sister in law has a broken arm, other friends from the village that were on the train are injured or still missing.

They are now in hospital now but as I am in the UK at the moment getting information from my Thai family is like pulling teeth.

If any one has heard any details about the crash I would appreciate it.

I don’t mean about my family I just mean general details.

Edd

I have just been told of a train crash in Thailand at Saraburi where the train hit a wagon on a crossing.

The details are vague at the moment; the only way that I found out about it is some of my family are involved.

My brother in law has a broken leg and my sister in law has a broken arm, other friends from the village that were on the train are injured or still missing.

They are now in hospital now but as I am in the UK at the moment getting information from my Thai family is like pulling teeth.

If any one has heard any details about the crash I would appreciate it.

I don’t mean about my family I just mean general details.

Edd

Sorry typical information c*ck up from Thailand, :o the crash was some where down south.

Possibly Lop buri [sorry for the spelling] :D

As I said before getting reliable information is as elusive as rocking horse droppings :D