African/Pakistani English Teachers?

sms747

The Filopino teachers are actually very good, I have worked with them, but in another school, myself and the other Farang native speaking teachers, lost our jobs at the end of term and were replaced by Filipinos on half our salary.

You write an English sentence like that and whatever they were paying you was charity.

The Filipino teachers are actually very good. I have worked with them, but in another school. Myself and other Farang native speaking teachers, lost our jobs at the end of term and were replaced by Filipinos on half our salary.

You write an English sentence like that and whatever they were paying you was charity.

Why. smile.png

Most call centres in the UK are now using indian staff based in India to save on costs.

They wouldn't have those opportunities if their english skills weren't good enough.

So even in the UK it is happening too.

Oh trust me THEY REALLY ARENT GOOD ENOUGH, many times had to call them couldnt understand a word they said, now call centres are relocating back to the UK due to many complaints.

• Like 1

The Filipino teachers are actually very good. I have worked with them, but in another school. Myself and other Farang native speaking teachers, lost our jobs at the end of term and were replaced by Filipinos on half our salary.

Why. smile.png

You'll be getting yourself into trouble for that, if anyone finds out

Having worked in the security industry in the UK which now has a high proportion of both Africans and Pakistanis I can only laugh at the thought of 90% of them teaching others how to speak English. It was such a relief on the the rare occasions I spoke to a Guard on the phone and he was a native Briton however thick their regional accent. And most Indian call centre employees are only marginally better.

Why. smile.png

You'll be getting yourself into trouble for that, if anyone finds out

laugh.png , l know, but we must have some fun eh. whistling.gif

The only losers in all of this are the students. The schools get what they pay for. We pulled TW's daughter out of the 'so called' best private school in our Amphur because of the Filipino English teachers. What a joke and complete waste of our money!

The Filopino teachers are actually very good, I have worked with them, but in another school, myself and the other Farang native speaking teachers, lost our jobs at the end of term and were replaced by Filipinos on half our salary.

I lost my virginity to one.

define english speaking country........nah let me help you

http://en.wikipedia....ficial_language

recommend you hit the geography lessons as well, or learn to use wiki

I think he meant White English speaking country. wai.gif

Frankly I find this amusing since I know some of the more prominent schools in Bkk have refused the same people that are now being sought after and it wasn't because their English skills were bad. A spark of hypocrisy and irony if you ask me...

• Like 1

They'd probably be much cheaper to employ. tongue.png

Yes thats the reason i mean do you thinnk Thailand cares if its population can speak english.Idlike to see thais walking round with indian and pakistani accents thought that would be funny.

Could be worse, y'all

They'd probably be much cheaper to employ. tongue.png

Yes thats the reason i mean do you thinnk Thailand cares if its population can speak english.Idlike to see thais walking round with indian and pakistani accents thought that would be funny.

Could be worse, y'all

i wont adam and eve all this until ive seen it with my own pork pies.

Most call centres in the UK are now using indian staff based in India to save on costs.

They wouldn't have those opportunities if their english skills weren't good enough.

Oh trust me THEY REALLY ARENT GOOD ENOUGH, many times had to call them couldnt understand a word they said, now call centres are relocating back to the UK due to many complaints.

why dat man,

• Like 1