The Lab: New Fitness Place In Bkk?

HalfSquat

Im also interested, would like to see some pictures. Ive checked the webpages of different well established Bangkok gyms but they dont tell what equipment they have and dont have pictures to show exactly what machines and free weight equpiment they have. They mostly talk about having luxurious relaxing areas and show pictures of millions of threadmills smile.png

Edited by BKKBobby

Im also interested, would like to see some pictures. Ive checked the webpages of different well established Bangkok gyms but they dont tell what equipment they have and dont have pictures to show exactly what machines and free weight equpiment they have. They mostly talk about having luxurious relaxing areas and show pictures of millions of threadmills smile.png

There are pictures on The Lab's facebook like page. I visited last week,and it reminded me somewhat of my old high-school gym, i.e., back to basics with no electronic machines or luxury. There's monkey bars, climbing ropes, free weights etc. They have fitness classes, and muay-thai classes also.

There are pictures on The Lab's facebook like page. I visited last week,and it reminded me somewhat of my old high-school gym, i.e., back to basics with no electronic machines or luxury. There's monkey bars, climbing ropes, free weights etc. They have fitness classes, and muay-thai classes also.

But that's all you need to get fit. Don't know why you'd need an electronic machine and luxury surroundings to get fit. Just do bodyweight exercises at home. Works as well as, if not better, than most gyms. And it's free.

But that's all you need to get fit. Don't know why you'd need an electronic machine and luxury surroundings to get fit. Just do bodyweight exercises at home. Works as well as, if not better, than most gyms. And it's free.

Yes, but you're missing the point. The point of hitting the gym is to get all hot and sweaty over very fit girls in skimpy tight-fitting workout gear getting all hot and sweaty. In my experience, gyms are the best place in Thailand to pick up hot girls who you know are into health and fitness. You can check them visually out in a multitude of interesting positions before you even make the first move. And not many "bar girls" use gyms. These girls are "hi-sos" and entrepreneurs. My success rate went through the roof when I stopped going to bars and nightclubs and hit the gym every day.

Hehe, love it.

Yes, but you're missing the point. The point of hitting the gym is to get all hot and sweaty over very fit girls in skimpy tight-fitting workout gear getting all hot and sweaty. In my experience, gyms are the best place in Thailand to pick up hot girls who you know are into health and fitness. You can check them visually out in a multitude of interesting positions before you even make the first move. And not many "bar girls" use gyms. These girls are "hi-sos" and entrepreneurs. My success rate went through the roof when I stopped going to bars and nightclubs and hit the gym every day.

My girlfriend will probably ban me from the gym now. LOL.

Most of those gym girls are actually mia nois so forget it unless you feel like stirring porridge.

Think about what you're saying before you make such pointless, inaccurate generalizations.

MOST of them are just ordinary girls/women with mainstream jobs who want to keep in shape.