Pheu Thai M.P. Urges Thai Women: Marry A Farang For An Easier Life

webfact

I just don't understand why all of you winers just don't go back home...like I'm doing. Heading back to the states cause I just can't F'n deal with the level of ridiculousness in this country. I'd live in Detroit before Bangkok, Alabama before Surin, Denver before Chiang Mai any day of the week. I tried it for 6 years because work sent me here. I just can't deal with it anymore, and based on all the negative comments on these forums, I don't get why you all stay here. Can't work and earn social security, can't own a house, Farang pay 2x, 3x, 4x, or 5x more for anything these people can gouge you for. Thai women are so jealous they become psychotic, dangerous evilness when the relationship doesn't work out. The corruption and ineffectiveness of the laws makes the worse of America look like Unicef. The military and police are the drug cartels. The food and water are deadly toxic from chemicals banned in the states 40+ years ago. And, let's not even talk about the driving, drunkenness, and out right hypocrisy of the so called followers of Buddhism. Sorry everyone, my sister just bought a small house on a piece of land with fruit trees in a nice quiet little town in Oregon last year for 1.3 million baht. You can't even do that here. See ya, wouldn't wanta be ya!

Youv'e had a bad experiance, I feel sorry for you ! enjoy your life back in the states and i hope the rest of your life is very happy smile.png

If you ever visit again call in and say hello to all us who have not endured what you have

Edited by ozziebloke
  • Like 1

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunai went on: “Get a German husband. Get a Swedish husband. Get a Norwegian expert husband. People used to love [Thailand] unreservedly. But the more they loved the country, the poorer they got. The more they loved the country, the stupider they got.”

The more they live like Thais, the more stupider they get. Stupid in a way that they don't spent a fortune for some buffaloes, a nice house for them and cars, motorbikes, gold and pocket money for all relatives.

What about Americans and Brits? Do they really know about America's sinking economy? Why didn't he even mention guys from the British islands? wai.gif

I don't know what the big deal is with this story. Yes, a lot of farang men are stupid and lose their money. But for me, I'd never have a wife if I did not come here. I think I would have had to be a millionaire to find a decent girl in the US. I was not rich or even close to it. For me, it would have been stupid not to go abroad and find a mate. Thailand has solved all my relationship problems.

• Like 2

I just don't understand why all of you winers just don't go back home...like I'm doing. Heading back to the states cause I just can't F'n deal with the level of ridiculousness in this country. I'd live in Detroit before Bangkok, Alabama before Surin, Denver before Chiang Mai any day of the week. I tried it for 6 years because work sent me here. I just can't deal with it anymore, and based on all the negative comments on these forums, I don't get why you all stay here. Can't work and earn social security, can't own a house, Farang pay 2x, 3x, 4x, or 5x more for anything these people can gouge you for. Thai women are so jealous they become psychotic, dangerous evilness when the relationship doesn't work out. The corruption and ineffectiveness of the laws makes the worse of America look like Unicef. The military and police are the drug cartels. The food and water are deadly toxic from chemicals banned in the states 40+ years ago. And, let's not even talk about the driving, drunkenness, and out right hypocrisy of the so called followers of Buddhism. Sorry everyone, my sister just bought a small house on a piece of land with fruit trees in a nice quiet little town in Oregon last year for 1.3 million baht. You can't even do that here. See ya, wouldn't wanta be ya!

nobody likes a quitter...

• Like 1

Well, he's just saying what a lot of Thai people are thinking (and doing) ... coffee1.gif

Yes I agree with you.

Stupid foriegners marry prostitute's.

Perhaps now the stupid Foriegner will now look for girls/women outside the bar scene and get a nice girl instead of a well used whore.

See Post # 219

"To each their own"

Some of the "nice girls" can get so sticky you may very well wish you had the "pay to leave" variety.

NO ONE MENTION THE GENEROSITY OF SO MANY FARANGS, THINKING WITH THEIR HEARTS PRIOR THEIR HEADS CAUGHT IN THE VARIOUS, NUMEROUS THAI SO SMILING CLAWS, WHOM OF COURSE END UP SCREWED AND PENNILESS..........

LOL .... generosity?? How about stupidity, obsessions and pitifulness all in pursuit of young booty. If they gave out of generosity then they should be happy regardless if the women takes off or not when the money is gone. If they gave to try to control another person then that is on them and as long as they blame somebody else for their ignorance the longer they will remain miserable and pitiful and prone to believe the next young girl who comes his way is different ... well all accept for the need to continue to dish out loads of money to keep her around. Be it a car or a young girl, when people pay more than they budget, there is often buyers remorse.

life is either discipline or regrets..................

never mind idiots are caught here or brazil, africa......same same...but different. trust has to work from both sides and is earned........be a dreamer better with your head than your heart and carry on with your life.....

What a dick. he should be telling them to get of their lazy <deleted> and get a job or two like the rest of the world.

And you should think before you type.

Thailand 2010 had an unemployment rate of 1.2%, The UK 8.2%, Denmark 6.2%, Germany 5.4% Finland 7.6% New Zealand 6.8% and it goes on and on.

Thailand would put most countries to shame when it comes to unemployment because a vast amount of their people are poor and have no choice but work for buttons just to just eat.

I don't know which world you live in but my bet it beings with F and ends in antasy

I think its difficult to compare that.

At least in Isaan and sure elsewhere same, are sitting and laying a lot of people, young, younger and middle aged a lot of the year around

and wait for the season to sow and than for the season to harvest.

Actually working only a few month of the year. In our home countries you would have them on your unemployment list for most of the year.

nobody likes a quitter...

quitter, splitter, babysitter... laugh.png

I think that's why most people are here because they're winers - I think you meant whinersthumbsup.gif . But seriously it sounds like the time you spent here you didn't integrate much with the people. So far (5+ years) I have met with a lot of kind and very happy, giving people. You don't have a high opinion of Thai women but you're arguments apply equally to western women. I think the likes of Kim Kardashian sums up the arrogant self centred, spoilt little bitches that are being bred in the west. I know if she met me she would look down on me like some dog crap in the road just because daddy gave her everything she wanted (except a slap where needed). Money aside if I was assessed against her in all other human values she couldn't hold a candle to me. I am saddened that this KK culture is now rife in the west with girls talking with every other word being 'like' well like you know like I just like went like etc etc. such shallow human beings. As for all the other downs you pointed out about Thailand - Food and water, well I hardly see McDonalds and Starbucks as shining examples of healthy food and drink. Corruption - I've just lost nearly half my savings due to UK and US corrupt banking practices and I read daily about other institutions including the law being corrupt. It's the kettle calling the pan black.

So you are welcome to your opinion and I hope you find Nirvana back in the States but I'm staying here.wai.gif

• Like 2

It would seem that Thai women are way ahead on this idea, as 600 years ago, foreigners of all persuations: Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, French, et.al. had Siamese wives.

Hence many Thai names are actually variations on foreigne names, family names like; Shinawat or Wongsawat or personal names like Wanida.

Occasionally I ask people I meet - 'Any foreigners in your family?' The most common answer is YES...

It's good for the genes, to mix up the pool. I've often wondered what the rank of "Thai women" would be in the lists of exports, if counting the cash they generate for Thailand. Together with Philippines Thailand must make up about 2/3 of the imported wives from the SE-Asia. No wonder, really, quality women biggrin.png

Throw in some low end western DNA and see what happens; what the hell.

Geez Gohmer...

Your trying to deal with the "ridiculousness in this country"...shoot man...I'm trying to deal

with the absurdity of the entire universe! Since you didn't whine about the food I guess you

must like it. That said where in the US of <deleted> A can you get authentic Thai food with

the lovely ambience one has and experiences right here in LOS? I came here a very long

time ago, got frustrated then learned the language a bit and "got out amongst the natives"

and had a blast. It ain't so bad man...just takes some gettin used to that's all. Hell...I even

left a few times...only to really miss the place and the people I knew and then I pulled

a Mac Arthur (returned) and stayed. Gathered some moss (ole lady & a couple brats)

some excess baggage (houses & stuff) and...well...home is where your sh&t is, so my

sh&t is here and this is home. Anywhere in the States can be as bad as you make LOS

out to be...life's like that. Example...you sure as hell wouldn't wanna be a white man in

the LA district of Watts back in August 1965...neither would you have liked to be a tourist

in Bangkok around 17-20 May 1992 or Lumpini Park in BKK back in 2010. Then again;

it's your choice to leave so farewell and fair winds. Hope you find a job back in the States.

Geez Gohmer...

Your trying to deal with the "ridiculousness in this country"...shoot man...I'm trying to deal

with the absurdity of the entire universe! Since you didn't whine about the food I guess you

must like it.

Actually if you read his post again he does whine about the food saying it's full of toxic chemicals - must be the monosodium glutamateclap2.gif

What is the problem? Regardless of him being Thai and although his own people are offended as to what he express it is just the plain truth!

Why? Here's why!

Women in Thailand for centuries are treated as second class citizenss. For those that are poor which are many in a country of haves or haves not have been treated as such to the point the women don't even know or understand that they are being stepped on by the men. Good or bad regardless of the politics I like the fact that Yickluck is PM, it should be a bright light to Thai women to set your goals higher.

We all know that in the lower specturn of income that Thai men are just plain useless in general. With their education system and their own discrimination of their own people it seems to be part of their culture to keep the women barefoot and stupid? As long as Thai women believe that if they don't have a man they are useless and worthless and there is something wrong with them? They have a enact feeling deep inside that every women is trying to steal their man, which is the case, even when they are useless. All it takes is a few seconds of sweet talk and Thai's will spread their legs and give up their cherry only to find out the hard way the next day from the guy that.. thanks but no thanks.. you can take care of the baby!

As long as Thai women continue to have the low esteem that they have about themselves and settle for some useless Thai guy and don't raise the bar of expectation and hold out for something better. This is what basically this Thai guy is saying he himself know the problem within his own people and many not just him know that! So he speaks the truth although his own people know it! He should be given a medal instead of being criticized!

We all know that majority of the time a Thai women is better off marrying a Farang. One would only hope she appreciate the opportunity that she is given that being with a Farang she gives up some of her culture each day and so does the Farang and there is a compromise in life so she can get herself out of the gutter of life with a Thai man. Until they start to raise their standard in men I too would say the same if I was in his position.

• Like 1

post-146250-0-31066500-1346309109_thumb.jpg

Bottom line, would you buy a used car from this guy?

Yeah, I would...with a grin like that he's gotta be honest giggle.gif

Sorry folks but due to some technical problems with posting images I'm a bit late but thanks to admin for sorting it.

Anyway I'd rather buy a car from Khun Sunai than this guy:

post-59105-0-00279200-1346406602_thumb.j

Even the woman behind is having a hard time believing him by the looks on her facesad.png

Edited by sysardman

This gentleman does not seem very bright.

He pretty much insulted every Thai woman and Western man in Thailand.

Making uninformed statements regarding education, family and and foreign affairs in a single breath. This guy should work for Fox News.

consider this the "dislike" button (last sentence)

Why bring Fox News into this forum.....

And of course, western woman don't take the easy route; this can be via the mentioned route or assistance from western Governments - either way there are many that consider this as their best option. Personally I have been married to a Thai, and I’m now living for over 7 years with another Thai partner (A woman), where I would say both have taken the move to better their lives - just like I did in going to Thailand and selecting an out of country partner to be with - this is the choices we make in our path. The fact that a Thai MP has opened a long past occurrence and obviously understands the long run of Governments that have not given much choice to the demanding families where the Thai man simply abandons the wife/partner with children. The reality is; is there enough jobs for these woman, and of course what would the tourist trade be - and come to think of it what would happen to the Thai entertainment life style - the same thing happens in this arena, but not so many westerners? All in all an old fart has spoken out of place, which is no different than most political morons.