And Here Is The New Galaxy Note 2

I am not sure about it....

Too big as phone and too small as tablet.

But maybe better than carry a table AND a phone?

Tell that to the ten million people who bought the original Note. wink.png

Many, many critics of the original concept, including many tech. analysts, gurus, pundits look like doofii, but clearly customers weren't swayed by the "nattering nabobs of negativism". smile.png

The Note 2 looks very, very nice. Another huge win for Samsung.

Yes, and they keep topping Apple, at every turn. I am an apple user, and a fan. So, it is something to witness Samsung just humiliating Apple, on a consistent basis. I myself have left the iphone behind, for the dramatically superior Galaxy SIII. Still use Apple computers, as they are still the best in my opinion, and I prefer the mac platform. But, even though it is a little more work to sync the Galaxy with my Mac equipment, it is worth it. Apple has some catching up to do. My guess is that the new iphone 5 will be an improvement over the 4S, which feel like a stone age device to me, but will still be not even close to the SIII. The SIII beats out the iphone in nearly every department. There are some apps built for apple, that I wish were available for android. But, other than that, and the sync issue (relatively minor effort involved), the SIII feels light years ahead. No wonder Apple is running scared, and behaving like a schoolyard bully.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not buy any Samsung Products, they spoil and breakdown very fast and bad after sales service. To the millions who bought their stupid products, they will know soon enough.

I left an Apple in the sun and it spoiled very fast... so did the banana next to it!

Sent from Android, please excuse errors in type or judgement.

Do not buy any Samsung Products, they spoil and breakdown very fast and bad after sales service. To the millions who bought their stupid products, they will know soon enough.

I have Samsung TV, home theatre, telephone, fridge, washing machine, microwave and air conditioners and all still doing good after 3yrs.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

• Like 1

Simply have not found that to be the case. Maybe with their lower end products? I did go to a Samsung service center at MBK (perhaps the wrong choice for a location for me to choose) and the wait was well over an hour. So, may agree with you on service. But, their laptops, and higher end smartphones are superb, in my opinion. Super high quality.

• Like 1

Well I bought the Galaxy S in June 2010 and it is still working fine now. I used it every single day up until March this year when I bought the Galaxy Note. Now I just play with every now and then to try out other ROMs. So, I'm not sure what your definition of breaking down "very fast" is, but 2 years of uninterrupted use from a mobile phone seems pretty good to me.

I've had a Samsung LED monitor for over 1 year with no problems.

With the modern automated manufacturing process there will inevitably be some defective units. When you shift a lot of product the actual number of defective units will be also be higher.

Edited by Riggi

Your first comment is rubbish, and as I haven't ever had to resort to after sales service (I have four Samsung devices) I can't comment on the second.

The third is completely unverifiable. Unless you think the only people buying the SIII by the million are those who have never owned a Samsung phone before.

Methinks you have had one bad experience and wish to tar every product and service outlet with the same brush.

Is there a release date in Thailand?

Sometime in late October. Nothing specific.

I wish Sammy were quicker on releasing their phones!

Gotta give creds to Apple for being so fast. They announced the new iPhone a couple of days ago, and it will be available already September 21st.

Gotta give creds to Apple for being so fast. They announced the new iPhone a couple of days ago, and it will be available already September 21st.

Nothing magic about that, Apple don't do their "official" release announcement until just days before they are ready to ship; Apple lets the rumor mill/grapevine (with some Apple leaks/off the record remarks) provide all the advance advertisement/info up until the official release announcement.

Yes, and then they conveniently "run out" to stoke up the impression that everyone wants one.

Just good business...or at least a good business approach for this particular electronic device fad. But as with all fads...and this extreme desire to own an iPhone is largely a cultivated fad...so will the Apple iPhone fad pass.

Goes on sale in thailand on october 4th.

is that official? in every store or just imports in MBK?

It will be at the B.M.E. on the 4th goes on sale every where in Thailand on october 8th the price will be 22900 thai baht, Its not imported its made in Korea for Thailand. And there will be promotions from ais dtac and true. Edited by Ban Sao

It will be at the B.M.E. on the 4th goes on sale every where in Thailand on october 8th the price will be 22900 thai baht, Its not imported its made in Korea for Thailand. And there will be promotions from ais dtac and true.

Tempting, very tempting! My wife was about to upgrade to the S3 but for another 1000baht this is probably a better option. Wonder if we'll get a discount if we buy two? Probably not.

It will be at the B.M.E. on the 4th goes on sale every where in Thailand on october 8th the price will be 22900 thai baht, Its not imported its made in Korea for Thailand. And there will be promotions from ais dtac and true.

Tempting, very tempting! My wife was about to upgrade to the S3 but for another 1000baht this is probably a better option. Wonder if we'll get a discount if we buy two? Probably not.

ais promotion gives 26000 in perks such as e books and movie downloads 399 baht a month for 3 gig. download and 100 minutes of calls. Edited by Ban Sao

What is B.M.E.?

What is B.M.E.?

bangkok mobile expo oct 4-7

Thank you Ban Sao.

Do you know if this is a special Thailand version, is it different to the european one?

I'm thinking of buying one but i need to be sure that i can switch to german language and that it will work in europe

Made for thailand with full warranty.

Thank you Ban Sao.

Do you know if this is a special Thailand version, is it different to the european one?

I'm thinking of buying one but i need to be sure that i can switch to german language and that it will work in europe

it will work any where in the world and yes it has german language.