And Here Is The New Galaxy Note 2

Perfect, thank you.

the warranty for samsung mobile is worldwide i read. So it seems like i'm gonna buy a new phone next week!

iam too keep me up to date and price ais tel wiz is where i wll purchase, good promotion worth 26,000 baht

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perfect, thank you.

the warranty for samsung mobile is worldwide i read. So it seems like i'm gonna buy a new phone next week!

iam too keep me up to date and price ais tel wiz is where i wll purchase, good promotion worth 26,000 baht

I'm gonna buy it without contract or extra stuff...going back to europe in one month, so i wouldn't be able to use the extra stuff i guess

Which memory version will be available in Thailand?

I hear that only 16GB which is quite disappointing.

For example in Korea 32 and 64 GB models are available but not 16 GB.

iam adding 64 gig external micro sd card and you can upgrade to 128 gig later.

bought it today at the Mobile Expo. Was the hell out there, full of people and the phones were sold out quick. The white one was sold out at noon, but I got a titanium gray in the afternoon.

Paid 22'900. Got a 16GB San Disk MircoSD with full of apps/games and a car charger for free.

Unfortunately no german language and no german keyboard available...

Bought mine yesterday at the expo. The refined ergonomics (thinner and longer), software improvements (jelly bean and S pen features), longer battery life and upgrade to 50 GB dropbox, make it a worthwhile upgrade over the Note 1.

I bought a white Galaxy Note2 at the Mobile Expo at Queen Sirikit Convention center last weekend....

but I cant seem to get the "multi-window" function to work....anyone figured it out? (long press on back button doesnt activate it)

MODEL NUMBER GT-N7100

ANDROID VERSION 4.1.1 (Jely Bean?)

BASEBAND VERSION N7100DXALIA

BUILD NUMBER JRO03C. N7100XXALIH

I bought a white Galaxy Note2 at the Mobile Expo at Queen Sirikit Convention center last weekend....

but I cant seem to get the "multi-window" function to work....anyone figured it out? (long press on back button doesnt activate it)

MODEL NUMBER GT-N7100

Same problem here. I think there was an issue with some phones released in Europe as well when they first came out. A firmware fix was issued and it is now being sorted out. Hopefully we will get it soon as well.

MODEL NUMBER GT-N7100

You need the updated firmware N7100XXALJ1

LIH is the older firmware that some European units have too.

You can download the UK version of N7100XXALJ1, but you might lose the Thai keyboard input method. (I flashed a UK ROM on my Note 1 and had to download a 3rd party Thai keyboard for the few times I need to use Thai for my Thai dictionary).

If that is important to you, best wait for the OTA update. I know with the Note 1, the Thai updates were usually 2 or 3 weeks behind the European, but maybe this will be quicker since it's launched without an advertised feature (although they didn't include the screen recorder in the latest update either sad.png )

I'm planning on getting the Note 2 this weekend, if it's in Chiang Rai by then.

If there is no OTA update by then I'll manually flash the newer firmware, because I'm really keen to test out this new feature.

• Like 1

MODEL NUMBER GT-N7100

Same problem here. I think there was an issue with some phones released in Europe as well when they first came out. A firmware fix was issued and it is now being sorted out. Hopefully we will get it soon as well.

As I heard that Would be available via an update

Take a look at here for more info

http://www.sammobile.com/2012/10/05/galaxy-note-ii-firmware-update-enabled-multi-view-function/

• Like 1

MODEL NUMBER GT-N7100

You can download the UK version of N7100XXALJ1, but you might lose the Thai keyboard input method. (I flashed a UK ROM on my Note 1 and had to download a 3rd party Thai keyboard for the few times I need to use Thai for my Thai dictionary).

If that is important to you, best wait for the OTA update. I know with the Note 1, the Thai updates were usually 2 or 3 weeks behind the European, but maybe this will be quicker since it's launched without an advertised feature (although they didn't include the screen recorder in the latest update either sad.png )

If there is no OTA update by then I'll manually flash the newer firmware, because I'm really keen to test out this new feature.

Try samsung at central you might have to order.

MODEL NUMBER GT-N7100

many thanks!!

just out of interest what made you guys plump for the Note 2 over the Note 10.1 - size, power or other?

I have an S3 and an original tab but am considering a multi-tasking product so either of the above but am leaning towards the Note 2 just on its power even though the Note 10.1 would make more sense as an upgrade.

I have just received an automatic update which has now downloaded and installed. Firmware upgraded to N7100DXALIA. Multi windows now installed!

yes, I just got my update over the air here in Bangkok (Wed night) while I was on the treadmill at the gym. I purchased my Galaxy Note2 last weekend at Queen Sirikit convention center, so 3 days to get the update was pretty fast.

my multi-tasking function works great now! Firmware upgraded to N7100XXALJ1

now all I need is an iPhone5 (to replace my iPhone4S) and iPad Mini (to replace my Galaxy Tab7.7) and Im all set for awhile....

just out of interest what made you guys plump for the Note 2 over the Note 10.1 - size, power or other?

I have an S3 and an original tab but am considering a multi-tasking product so either of the above but am leaning towards the Note 2 just on its power even though the Note 10.1 would make more sense as an upgrade.

Size for me. Has to be portable and act as my phone as well. Don't need a larger tablet as I have a laptop.

I need the Note 2 for 5.5" size too..(and want to stream-line as much as possible)...I sold my Galaxy S3 4.8" display phone

for everyday use, I carry in my backback, an iPhone 4S 3.5" display (general data, music, social media, financial records and phone-True) and Galaxy Note 2 5.5" display (for media, games, Netflix movies and TV shows on-the-go and general media consumption (and multi-window use) and back-up phone-DTAC)

for quick trips (overseas or domestic) I also add in my Galaxy Tab 7.7" display (for more serious emails and attachments)..dont need a full-sized heavier tablet or iPad for that.

HP Pavilion laptop (with 2 external 27" monitors) at home base 1......Mac Air laptop at home base 2

old fashioned Windows desktop (with 2 external 27" monitors) at office

I asked a Thai friend who has a friend that owns a mobile shop here in CR and last week he said it was going to come in on Tuesday of this week, but then yesterday he said it had been delayed 1 or 2 weeks.

I'm hoping next weekend now...

Maybe Samsung sold ore than they expected at the mobile expo and are short on stock...

I'm on crutches at the moment, so I'll have to get a friend to drive me into town to get the phone. Otherwise, I'd just be going in myself this weekend just to have a look.

I have just received an automatic update which has now downloaded and installed. Firmware upgraded to N7100DXALIA. Multi windows now installed!

my multi-tasking function works great now! Firmware upgraded to N7100XXALJ1

i upgraded the firmware to as above but still dont have multi tasking. what am i missing.

thanks