How To Use Search ?

ignis

Never been able to use search........... is it me ? or how do you use it ?

Like went to Nonthaburi Immigration, many changes so wanted to see if anyone had reported it...........

So try search yet again............ but same as always.........

I entered 'Nonthaburi Immigration'.. then click search = The following search terms are not allowed and were removed from your query: err why ?

No matter what I search for it appear this is the normal reply ????????????

the other one being 'you do not have permission' ????????????? err why ?

Forum upgrade. yep 2 years and never seen that end thing until today using a magnifying glass.

Some of use needs a full how to use, yes found out today, to seach for something you do not use that green thing that say search but the next one that white thing that say Advanced Search......... so what is Search [green thing] there for ?

and why if you hover over it does it say Search ? that white thing on the end is so faint can say I have ever noticed it before... maybe make is a colour or dark so at least it can been seen......... so today was 1st time found how to get back to the old format search page.

Still not sure of your problem. I just tried testing it again using the search box above the topic and selected 'Forums' as to where to search and still found the search list.

post-566-0-87536700-1346479283_thumb.jpg

Search Results

Your search for the term 'nonthaburi immigration' returned 82 results

You could also use the site search at the bottom of every forum page. Some members like that one better.

Thanks, never go down that far as so many adverts.......... going down there 1st is a big Thailand Corporate Layers, then Meet Pretty Thai Girls, with flassing photos that keep changing, then comes a Banner for Scottish Premium League, Some Green flashing Banner saying Paddy Power,then a Red Banner for some Sim card at the bottom of all this does say Site Search............ So this is ThaiVisa site search ??

On the subject of Adverts what is with this Flashing Banner on the top with Voice saying 'You have mail' also appear to have nothing to do with mail on ThaiVisa

722fe3e2cf9f9a049e1a27160d37b90c.gif

Still not sure of your problem. I just tried testing it again using the search box above the topic and selected 'Forums' as to where to search and still found the search list.

Search Results

Yes your 'Capture' of the buttons by search look a lot clearer, SEE above Banner have 4 of them on this page 1st one is covering this Search Option, it is not always this Banner, sometimes this one is on the top.

Sorry Cant Post says this '

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.'

...it is photo's of 6 Thai Ladies.... VERY difficult to see light grey under Pictures and Banners.

Edited by ignis

722fe3e2cf9f9a049e1a27160d37b90c.gif

Search Results

Yes your 'Capture' of the buttons by search look a lot clearer, SEE above Banner have 4 of them on this page 1st one is covering this Search Option, it is not always this Banner, sometimes this one is on the top.

Sorry Cant Post says this '

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.'

...it is photo's of 6 Thai Ladies.... VERY difficult to see light grey under Pictures and Banners.

Ignis, Thaivisa does not serve Babylon ads.

Your computer is infected with the Babylon virus:

http://en.wikipedia....bylon_(software)

You need to clean that up.

Great search function if you want a pizza or hamburger........they always pop up, regardless of what you type in. wink.png

Context Aware Ads based on your viewing history. Some get dating ads, some food. tongue.png

Back to ThaiVisa again, much better with Ad Aware blocker ON, but then cannot read Classifieds, and cannot remember to keep switching it on and off all the time....

Thanks bit of a loss to this infection............. Have run Spy & Bot.......... Malwarebytes and a new one from Window's, ALL come up with No infection..

Have also clicked on start and put in Babylon - nothing found...... Most help items appear to talk about a Babylon toolbar, No I do not have this toolbar.

Oddly on this page now the Adverts and pictures after every single post are not there, just a few Thai related or 'ads by Google' lets hope it stays like this, as the piles of advert of no interest to me have been on TV Forum for a very long time... well ever since I was told to disable Ad-ware so I can see the Classified

Great search function if you want a pizza or hamburger........they always pop up, regardless of what you type in. wink.png

Context Aware Ads based on your viewing history. Some get dating ads, some food. tongue.png

Back to ThaiVisa again, much better with Ad Aware blocker ON, but then cannot read Classifieds, and cannot remember to keep switching it on and off all the time....

If you use Google Crome you can add a program named do not track. it could work with other browsers as well, I don´t know.

http://donottrack.us/

Thanks bit of a loss to this infection............. Have run Spy & Bot.......... Malwarebytes and a new one from Window's, ALL come up with No infection..

Have also clicked on start and put in Babylon - nothing found...... Most help items appear to talk about a Babylon toolbar, No I do not have this toolbar.

Oddly on this page now the Adverts and pictures after every single post are not there, just a few Thai related or 'ads by Google' lets hope it stays like this, as the piles of advert of no interest to me have been on TV Forum for a very long time... well ever since I was told to disable Ad-ware so I can see the Classified

This is IMO the best program.

http://www.superantispyware.com/

This is IMO the best program.

http://www.superantispyware.com/

Many thanks downloaded it and ran it........... did not find anything called Babylon

It found 4x Adware......... Tracking cookies.. App Data \.roaming \.Microsoft windows \. co

It found 1x Adware......... Tracking cookies.. App Data \.roaming \.Microsoft windows \. ad yield manager.com.

What did it do ??? now I have something called/from ilivid at the bottom of the adverts ?