Champions League On True Tv

gennisis

The Sept issue of the True magazine shows that the Champions League will be shown on channels 101 and 134 HD,in past years it was only on the Thai domestic channels.

I have to give credit to True,for football fans it is good value for the money.

This is what Truevisions say about their CL coverage on their website

"In this season of UEFA Champions League, TrueVisions subscribers can watch up to 136 matches throughout the season, and 57 matches in HD, according to the package. Non-subscribers nationwide can also watch 23 matches and one rerun, 24 matches in total, on Modern 9 TV."

I assume that "Modern 9 TV" is the latest name for Thai TV Channel 9, and I don't see anywhere where they give an indication of what package you need for the matches.

Thats good news - have been watching some of the qualification stage matches but sort of expected it would dissappear when we got to the group stages. The good thing about True is that they do multiple repeats, so you can watch interesting competitors matches you would not have bothered staying up for (if you is a country yokel like me).

Wonder how they could afford it - Im sure the French and German leagues were much cheaper to broadcast.

Thats good news - have been watching some of the qualification stage matches but sort of expected it would dissappear when we got to the group stages. The good thing about True is that they do multiple repeats, so you can watch interesting competitors matches you would not have bothered staying up for (if you is a country yokel like me).

Wonder how they could afford it - Im sure the French and German leagues were much cheaper to broadcast.

I suspect that knocking out the Dreamboxes has brought a lot more subscriptions to the table, with the accompanying revenue.

I suspect that knocking out the Dreamboxes has brought a lot more subscriptions to the table, with the accompanying revenue.

Good point - sounds like they got your subs for one, Chicog!