What Happened To Mandalay And Spicy Nightclub?

Pokerstar

Tawan Daeng is fun, much more lowbrow relaxed and friendly than some of the other Thai oriented places, haven't been in a long time, too lazy to go across town...... gettin' old!

is that the german brewery?? by the old carrefour(big c) if it is went about 10 year ago,bet its changed a lot now.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats such a load of BS.

Tourists are much more likely to spend a lot of money than people who live here. How would tourist cause problems exactly?

bit naive there mate,go to zoe yellow,and see how they behave,mainly like young tourist anywere else in the world,having a fuelled alcholic ball,plus i dont think they like them approaching there women,its the same as infinty, warm up, monkey club,they dont like farangs in there thai venues.

Speak for yourself smile.png

good luck to you mate,if you score at them venues,seemed hard work to me.but then they are very young,and out of my leaque.a .little bit,ha

Tawan Daeng is fun, much more lowbrow relaxed and friendly than some of the other Thai oriented places, haven't been in a long time, too lazy to go across town...... gettin' old!

is that the german brewery?? by the old carrefour(big c) if it is went about 10 year ago,bet its changed a lot now.

No it is not.

No it is not.

i rember now that old big cinema,like place by infinity,gets very very busy some time.