Blasts From The Past - 50S,60S And 70S Music

Ron19

As from today 9th of March 2016 due to lack of support I will not be posting as I have in the past.

I appreciate the help that I have had in the past and in particular Kevjohn in the early stages until

he had to give it away due to a worsening hearing problem. In more recent times Transams help

kept my interest alive.

It was never meant to be a thread for my posts alone to garner likes. I got my kicks by the amount

of views per day and now they are dwindling that is why I am backing off.

I may still post on some days in reduced numbers and maybe none on other days. Will at least pop

in every day or so to see if there is any action so feel free to post your own choices. If there is anyone

that needs advice on how to post or has a request, post the name of the tune and artist if known and

I will be only too happy to post it for you. Also feel free to send me a PM if you would rather do it that way.

Any other fans of the so-called "kraut rock"? the progressive psychedelic german music of the 70s (and 80s too)?
Klaus Schulze, Tangerine Dream and of course Kraftwerk.

Moondawn is the absolute top for me... can't listen to this one without getting high... without the help of any additional substance (well at least they're not required)

Edited by Lannig