Blasts From The Past - 50S,60S And 70S Music

Ron19

We like to put our hands on each other in a semi playful manner

Well I sure hope the shopkeeper's husband too busy bending over in his rice fields to notice these touching rituals of courtship being played out over the years as a packet of cigarettes slides across the counter.

Can I put my hands on you?......

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

'baby, baby, I'd get down on my knees for you...' and I'll bet my VN beloved never even heard of the Righteous Brothers...for that matter I'm not sure of the music that she likes which is inexcusable for a man desperately in love...

Tutsi, can you sing?  Practice this one and the next time you pick up a pack of fags just start singing it, like you're just singing it to yerself.  Then watch her face melt!!  Bingo!!

anh yeu em nhieu lam (I love you so much)

1 hour ago, tutsiwarrior said:

yeah...a long time ago me and my 18 y.o. girlfriend had sex in my bedroom at my mom's house in Orange County with the 'Misa Solemnis' on the box...very stimulating as we started on the bed and ended up in the closet on top of the shoes, me on the bottom and any discomfort was not noticeable...we both liked sex and each other a lot...it was religious...

memorable...

now, there is a girl at the corner shop about 19 or so who looks like an asian version of my former paramour: 'why do you stare at me?' 'you look like someone I knew many years ago...' and she can see by my aged glistening eyes and far away look that I am sincere and not an old letch...although it is her magnificent backside and tiny waist that my eyes are glued on...

some would say that I was ogling a young woman's nice ass but it was a lamentation for lost youth...

• Haha 2

Mick was right, as in the song above, and in the song below.

And  one has to accept Sir Mick Jagger has a lot in common with tutsi regarding younger women.

Hey! could it be, is it just possible that....., no it can't be .... could tutsi , in fact, be Sir Mick?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bannork said:

Mick was right, as in the song above, and in the song below.

And  one has to accept Sir Mick Jagger has a lot in common with tutsi regarding younger women.

Hey! could it be, is it just possible that....., no it can't be .... could tutsi , in fact, be Sir Mick?

dunno...not sure, is Mick half bolivian?

I could play the charango many years ago, a pal in Cochabamba was a folklorista and we were good enough to perform publicly but he was also 'buena gente' and performing in public was considered to be vulgar...he would do the woodwind 'quena' stuff on a recorder...this was during the time of the 'Nueva Cancion' movement in South America and a lot of the major stars didn't survive the persecution from the fascist military dictatorships that predominated at the time...

hey, and my Cochabamba girlfriend was 5 years older than me ('un escandalo! tutsi gringo sinverguenza!')...none of this about younger women...she corrupted me irreparably...

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, tutsiwarrior said:

interesting...when Jimi plays his usual 6 string stratocaster the treble strings are on top and they're on the bottom like normal on this one...

maybe different strokes with an acoustic instrument?

Yes, he's playing the guitar 'normally' here, the bass strings on top as for a right hander. Didn't he play the Stratocaster the same way? As a left hander, just turning the strings round so bass is on top?

• Like 1