Latest On Dream Box Alternatives

junglechef

I watch TV only when I go to bed at night, I spend the earlier evening sharing my rancid thoughts here or on other blogs to much disinterest or applying my beloved Veet. Being married, whore mongering holds no interest but for those single I can appreciate how it would, use it or lose it...

When the other system packed in we converted to some ad funded True system where you get one movie channel with the occasional good movie and a few English knowledge programs about supperating penises and failed boob operations huh.png (Is this what you Pomms watch at home, explains at lot), the rest is Thai standard plus cartoons which the wife and kids watch. Also saw an interesting Japanese program on Alzheimers and Dementia, there seem to be no US programs on the knowledge channels, can't imagine why.

I dumped True years ago for WETV that eventually also became crap so I dumped that and went alternate (can't really say I am missing Aljazeera's 24 hr monologue on the joy of Palestinian life, would prefer multiple root canal with an ice pick). So now I have several hard drives and download, plus can get good Blu rays at Panthip. I have more than I can watch, so True and their HD can suck eggs, I am still better sorted. Would like to see the Aussie Rugby League as sports with real men and gratuitous violence are enjoyable, unlike pussy soccer, but that is a latter post for the edification of the Gay Forum.

I watch TV only when I go to bed at night, I spend the earlier evening sharing my rancid thoughts here or on other blogs to much disinterest or applying my beloved Veet. Being married, whore mongering holds no interest but for those single I can appreciate how it would, use it or lose it...

When the other system packed in we converted to some ad funded True system where you get one movie channel with the occasional good movie and a few English knowledge programs about supperating penises and failed boob operations huh.png (Is this what you Pomms watch at home, explains at lot), the rest is Thai standard plus cartoons which the wife and kids watch. Also saw an interesting Japanese program on Alzheimers and Dementia, there seem to be no US programs on the knowledge channels, can't imagine why.

I dumped True years ago for WETV that eventually also became crap so I dumped that and went alternate (can't really say I am missing Aljazeera's 24 hr monologue on the joy of Palestinian life, would prefer multiple root canal with an ice pick). So now I have several hard drives and download, plus can get good Blu rays at Panthip. I have more than I can watch, so True and their HD can suck eggs, I am still better sorted. Would like to see the Aussie Rugby League as sports with real men and gratuitous violence are enjoyable, unlike pussy soccer, but that is a latter post for the edification of the Gay Forum.

Real men like Ian Roberts?

I'm on the side of Postman Pat, apart from it's often lousy performance in the rain True has great sports, football everywhere and great in HD with UK analysis, a golf channel, a rugby channel,Formula 1and many other auto-sports,plenty of tennis, it had great Olympics coverage now it has baseball and NFL for our american cousins. I have 2 independent TV's covering True for a very small extra price plus both have PVR recording so I can record or delay,everything if I want. Sure there's a cost (I just renewed at 27,000 per year for 13 months plus I bought the hard disks for the PVR) but for me it's well worth it. For cricket lovers it stinks but they might be a minority.

Where do you get the hard disk for the PVR? When I call True, they tell me PVR wont work yet ????

Thanks

I got my two from a satellite dealer( I forget the name but has masses of dishes) on the outer ring road near NIS school and they work great, I've used them since June not just for sport while I'm asleep but I series record everything that I like then blast through the adverts watching what I want when I want.. I think they were 3,200 each.True in Siam TV sell them too but they were out of stock when I went. You have to have a PVR signal sent by True

Your True experience is years out of date

I think, since you mentioned the NFL, not even TrueVisions can beat the NFL network's Game Pass (http://s.gamepass.nfl.com/a/clk/5cGltD).

This is the 2nd year I have had it here in Chiang Mai and I watch between 5 and 10 games a week (entire preseason). The streaming quality is awesome if you have a fast internet connection. I highly recommend it!

Edited by richard10365