bbradsby

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets hope that it will be here soon.

As long as it is here before Feb/March which is when I'll be spending much more time here then I'll be happy smile.png

I also hope there is a Rizoma dealer in Thailand where I'll be able to source these parts, looks stunning!

I also hope there is a Rizoma dealer in Thailand where I'll be able to source these parts, looks stunning!

Most of the Rizoma stuff is from their general parts program (Levers, blinkers, mirrors etc) which you can buy quite overpriced at some shops already, Dirtshop or MPK Concept for example.

Lets hope that it will be here soon.

As long as it is here before Feb/March which is when I'll be spending much more time here then I'll be happy smile.png

They certainly made that video on the cheap!!!

They certainly made that video on the cheap!!!

:) I think a lot of that is down to language barrier.

The speaker is ok with English but I dont think the camera man was as

he never really was in sync

Some of those things are nice looking but some look really flimsy too.

Those turn indicators for example look like if your leg banged one walking too close to the bike

it would snap off.

So the dealer in CM doesn't know anything about when this bike coming to Thailand. Either Kawasaki is keeping a really tight lid on this one or he's right and it's not to be expected before June 2013. Oh well.

You could give Shay at Real Moto Sports a call 0818108702

or email [email protected]

He is very helpful/knowledgeable & replies to emails quickly.

http://www.realmotosports.com/

I'll second that but he's not too hot on customer rights and after sales.... But hey :)

I'll second that but he's not too hot on customer rights and after sales.... But hey smile.png

I have never bought anything from them but,

When the 300 Ninja was announced & the following confusion if Thailand would get it

I did write 3 or 4 places including Kawasaki Thailand

He was the only one who answered & seemed like he knew what he was talking about.

service, after sales etc I have no experience.

I'll second that but he's not too hot on customer rights and after sales.... But hey smile.png

I have never bought anything from them but,

When the 300 Ninja was announced & the following confusion if Thailand would get it

I did write 3 or 4 places including Kawasaki Thailand

He was the only one who answered & seemed like he knew what he was talking about.

service, after sales etc I have no experience.

I hate to say this, He knows most of what he knows about the 2013 Ninja250 thanks to me..... Or was he keeping tight lipped so Kawasaki could off load all the current 2012 ninja 250s. :)

He's a nice guy but very few sales assistants / Managers pocess much in depth knowledge about their products here in Thailand.

Ok I haven't called him and I won't call him, so let's keep the thread about the Z800 shall we?

I think it's a fair guess at this point that the dealers honestly have no clue if / when this bike will come to Thailand. And that's how it has to be if you want to keep a product release under wraps. Whatever dealers know will become public knowledge two seconds later, whether they're sworn to secrecy or not...

Edited by nikster
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

kawasaki means green guys, sure green/black, looks sleek really, nice bike man.

I am the biggest fan of kawa racing green, I had the green ER-6n as well. But on the Z800 Kawa just screwed it up. It's not the green color, it's the fact that it's all over the place, it's a mess. The way to do green would be to do it like the white/orange just make those orange bits green. IMO. I guess we can talk about design all day long ;)

kawasaki means green guys, sure green/black, looks sleek really, nice bike man.

I am the biggest fan of kawa racing green, I had the green ER-6n as well. But on the Z800 Kawa just screwed it up. It's not the green color, it's the fact that it's all over the place, it's a mess. The way to do green would be to do it like the white/orange just make those orange bits green. IMO. I guess we can talk about design all day long wink.png

exactly, we can discuss about tastes all day and cannot reach somewhere at the end:)

Some do not like mess but for me it looks like a chaotic blend of green and black which i liked. Besides, it does not look so tidy which is also something i like too!

• 6 months later...

Well even if it gets here tomorrow, I don't think I could buy on for 6 months at least. Need to put money into the business first. unsure.png

I actually think a good business is a lot of fun too wink.png

I really miss not having one here

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i am still against a 230 kg 2013 model bike. Why they made it this heavy?

Even z1000 is 218 kg.

But, would like to see it released by kawa as i am sure other big cc models might follow. And it looks good too.

kawa where is zx6r? My best day in Thailand will be seeing a zx6r released i guess:)

• Like 1

i am still against a 230 kg 2013 model bike. Why they made it this heavy?

Even z1000 is 218 kg.

But, would like to see it released by kawa as i am sure other big cc models might follow. And it looks good too.

kawa where is zx6r? My best day in Thailand will be seeing a zx6r released i guess:)

I am excited about the Z800 but yeah how is it so freaking HEAVY? What's in it?

maybe because it is made in Thailand?laugh.png

can die for an inline four but hard to justify a 230 kg 'naked' bike on the roads of Bangkok!

And if it is touring etc i can understand the weight but for a naked which riders mainly use in the city, hard to understand!

a cb600f is 198 kg only!

Edited by loserlazer