I'm Off Out To 7/11. Anybody Want Owt?

chippie

Hey does the 7/11 still sell booze in your neck of the woods? They've taken all the booze out here in Sattahip :o

From what I've seen, it seems that if the 7/11 sells gasoline, no booze or beer. The other 7/11's still sell it. Just my observation.

Hey does the 7/11 still sell booze in your neck of the woods? They've taken all the booze out here in Sattahip :D

From what I've seen, it seems that if the 7/11 sells gasoline, no booze or beer. The other 7/11's still sell it. Just my observation.

No. This is in town centre. They told me they are so fed up with new alcohol laws they can't be bothered to keep telling people when they can't buy and when they can, and having to ask people like me if I'm 21 yet. :o

Nowt big tho i'm on the 'wave' and its only a 100.....kick start....no basket.

Can you pick me up one of those brazilian models that you find in 7-11? :D

:o

Now I would like at large Big Gulp with ice, but be sure to only push the ice for 1/2 a second. Thanks.

From another Pattaya oriented Forum:

7-11 CASHIER THIEF SCAM

Just got scammed for 1000 baht at the 7-11 : corner of Soi Diamond (alley) and Pratamnak Rd.

After grabbing a small handful of groceries, I take them to the checkout.

The girl rings up the price.. which is about least 50% over what it should be.

I hand over a 1000 baht note, and at the same time question the total.

She says 'minute' and scampers out to check the price.

Comes back, says 'sorry' and adjusts the total.

Then gestures for 'money'.

I say 'give you already'.

She says 'u no give'.

I check everything. Only hand 1000 baht and 20 baht on me. Now only 20 baht is in my wallet.

This is a obviously a scam tried and tested many times.

But the options aren't good.....

She frantically bangs buttons on the till and counts the money - surprise surprise.... nothing wrong there....

The 1000 bt never went in the till in the first place, and the transaction wasn't completed.

I'm pissed off. But other than go berserk and spend a few days in BiB Soi 9 HQ, what else is there to do.

I ask to see 'Boss'.

But ahh no, 'he no here'. ( when the cat's away )

I step outside and flag down a cop. He calls for another and we all step back inside 7-11.

jabba-jabba-jabba-jabba in thai, then blank expressions all round.

this 7-11 has NO security camera.

there are no witnesses.

the brown baggers offer me the option of dragging her down Soi 9 and pressing charges, paperwork etc.

without evidence and without any witnesses,

guaranteed to be the star of the show with Colon or Howard.

1000 baht??? ahh <deleted> it,

but I don't like this sneaky little tea-leaf getting one over on me.

It was definitely a 'job well done!'

But I won't be spending cash in 7-11 in Thailand ever again."

<snip>

That would have pissed me off big time, but am not actually sure what I would have done had it been me. :o

The Tourist Police might have been a better option, but her word against a farang at the end of the day.

Not that it would get the guy his money back, but does anyone know if there is some sort of central body overseeing 7-11 Franchisees in LOS with whom to lodge a complaint?

Even if the complaint was dismissed it would be good to have it on record in case it happens again in the same shop.

/Mod Edit - links to external forum deleted.

Edited by Jai Dee

Just get me a packet of cigs will ya mate?

Marlboro Lights.

Ta.

:D

oh Lordy... we both smoke and the same brand. :D

better make it 2 packs, Chippie... or even 3 if evening activities are involved.

and thanks... that's generous of you to go. No worries about no basket, just drape the plastic baggie from 7-11 around your left rear-view mirror.

willdo!

No Marlboro lights, B&H ok??

No prompem... thank you very big.

:D

Hmm... are they the regular B&H?... if so, that's ok, I'll take 2.... but skip it if it's those B&H 150mm, ultra-thin, extended length, slender ones. Too effeminate for me... I'll take a pass if it's those, but I'm not sure about Jai Dee... he make like it both ways....

hey, I mean about accepting either ciggie brands, not something sordid....

oh... and before I forget... you are able to make it up here to Sriracha on the bike, Chippie... right?

:o

the brown baggers offer me the option of dragging her down Soi 9 and pressing charges, paperwork etc.

without evidence and without any witnesses,

guaranteed to be the star of the show with Colon or Howard.

WOW!... a chance to be a star?.. what an opportunity. I'd have jumped at the opportunity to be on Howad's show and be there for one of those "pointing" photos.... where we stand 3 feet apart and I get to point straight at 2 inches from her face. For added camera effect, get another 1,000 baht note and point at that on a table as well. And lastly, maybe make up some mark on my leg and point at it like I was injured by her at the 7-11 and then want compensation... (there's no surveillance camera to disprove me, right?) :o

I loved the chance to be on the accuser side of the local show.

Edited by sriracha john

pack of cherry flavour condoms please extra large :D thankyouuuuuuu

Is that your favourite flavour is it? :D

Thai Condoms - xlarge - happens to be actually small in the West. :o

So we can summise from this, that you like cherries and your B/f has a small willy :D:D Sorry mate couldnt resist that one

Ger us a

packet of spangles ( old english flavour )

Some milk gums

Midget Gems

a couple of liquorice roots

an arrowroot twist

a frozen jubbely

5 woodbines ( & 6 matches )

2 sherbert dabs

some mojos and black jacks

3 beechnuts

some imps in the small tin

a quarter of black bullets

some spanish gold kids tobacco

4 traffic light lollies

6 gob stoppers

some squirrels cherry lips .

10 bazooka joes and a packet of bovril crisps Smiths or Tudors

OH a Mackeson Milk Stout and a bottle of Irun Brew and a bottle of Ice cream Soda Villa Pop please .

and on the way back fish and six with scraps ( tail end ) divent forget the vinegar

and get sumat for yer sen here`s a bob .. mind the 7/11 dog asleep in the door way and divent dunge the handle of the slushie machine as you wark past

Oh!! For &lt;deleted&gt;*@s sake, yu try and do someone a favour and all y get is the piss teken out o ya, now I need a &lt;deleted&gt;*@ing baht bus to carry all this crap, the missus is going to go ape shit, me tea's getting cold, Christ on a bike, when will it end. Right one of you cnuts better get down here now and give us a hand or i'm giving it to the badger man going through the bins. corner of baukow and diana, quick smart.

Ger us a

packet of spangles ( old english flavour )

Some milk gums

Midget Gems

a couple of liquorice roots

an arrowroot twist

a frozen jubbely

5 woodbines ( & 6 matches )

2 sherbert dabs

some mojos and black jacks

3 beechnuts

some imps in the small tin

a quarter of black bullets

some spanish gold kids tobacco

4 traffic light lollies

6 gob stoppers

some squirrels cherry lips .

10 bazooka joes and a packet of bovril crisps Smiths or Tudors

OH a Mackeson Milk Stout and a bottle of Irun Brew and a bottle of Ice cream Soda Villa Pop please .

and on the way back fish and six with scraps ( tail end ) divent forget the vinegar

and get sumat for yer sen here`s a bob .. mind the 7/11 dog asleep in the door way and divent dunge the handle of the slushie machine as you wark past

Why ya bugger ahell man..... while ya gannin thor, divent vorget a couple a bottles of Newky Broon tay