Cheap Tablet For Studying Pdf Files?

aeolion

The thing of it is reading a pdf on a 7" android tablet stinks, or maybe I should say android in general is lousy with pdf files, playing with scaling, layout and paging. Eg, reading on a bus and when I attempt to advance to the next screen the bus hits a bump and oops! and it takes a little fussing to figure out I was and where I wanted to advance to. Sure easy enough with a little patience, but there's a good chance you have to go through it nearly every time you advance. After maybe 15 minutes you realize you've spent more time playing around to get the right view than you have reading. I like using epub format best, just touch a corner and advance to the next screen. I like Aldiko and Moon on android, but found the Adobe product best for pdf. I use calibre on the PC to convert, but graphics in pdf files don't convert well (at least last time I tried). At the rate these things get updated you never can tell when things have suddenly improved without trying them out, so keep checking the updates.

A pdf with heavy graphics would be a nightmare in this display size, maybe a full-sized would suit you best.