Sriracha 90 Day Report Yesterday

Did my 90 day report yesterday and had no problems at all.

Please note the actual 90 day office which was in a seperate building has now been moved to main office building.

The office has been re arranged to accomodate this and for me feels more comfortable than before.

They still use the old building for photo copying but it is very busy and time consuming so it,s best to take with you a complete set of all used pages in your passport.

At this time they need one copy of your main page, one of your current visa and one of your departure card.

I,m not sure if they will allow the current visa and departure card together on one A4 as mine were seperate, but don,t see why not.

The staff were as always very friendly, courteous and helpful wai.gif

I always take two copies of every used page ( 50 satang a copy so not expensive ) just in case of changes on policy.

Any copies you do not need can then be saved for future use

marshbags thumbsup.gif

Edited by marshbags

Are you talking about Chaeng Wattana? You don't mention where.

It,s in the thread introduction headline CB. Sriracha

I thought it would be clear but sorry ii confused you by not repeating it in the info.

marshbagsthumbsup.gif

You need copies of pages for a 90 report ? never had to do this...just hand the PP over with the filled out form they staple in your PP,

granted I dont use Sirichai but Maptuphut, when did this start as just did my 90 day about 3 weeks ago..

Edited by Soutpeel

The only problem with Sriracha is the ratty old building they use, which is always standing room only. It's a sort of Suan Pluu in miniature, papers everywhere, chaos, applicants everywhere.

But it has character, and I hope they keep it -- if not, they might close it and force us all to go to Banglamung (shudder bah.gif )

The only problem with Sriracha is the ratty old building they use, which is always standing room only. It's a sort of Suan Pluu in miniature, papers everywhere, chaos, applicants everywhere.

But it has character, and I hope they keep it -- if not, they might close it and force us all to go to Banglamung (shudder bah.gif )

It,s not the Ritz but it is very efficient, friendly and helpful.

The re arranged furniture has improved it IMHO while most importantly keeping same staff.

I usually go first thing in the morning and there has always been seats free.

I,ve used several Immigration offices and have to say the Sriracha"s processing at the present time comes out on top.

marshbags thumbsup.gif

Edited by marshbags

Sri Racha Immigration

Small room usually no seats often full of Burmese and other ASEAN factory workers, dock workers, etc.

Helpful staff.

Bonkers about photocopying everything often multiple times.

Long waits (if behind 40 ASEAN factory workers).

Preferable to some offices with more xenophobic staff (this info is in posts in this forum).

Sri Racha Immigration

Small room usually no seats often full of Burmese and other ASEAN factory workers, dock workers, etc.

Helpful staff.

Bonkers about photocopying everything often multiple times.

Long waits (if behind 40 ASEAN factory workers).

Preferable to some offices with more xenophobic staff (this info is in posts in this forum).

If you follow the advice I have offered in my OP you should be in and out before the rush of other applicants Briggsy highlights.

As of my latest visit 2 days ago they usually turn up requiring photo copies and now they have seperated the photo copying and the actual 90 day registration it can be avoided.

If you make sure you have two copies of every used page in your passport this should usually cover changes that are made from time to time regarding p.copy. requirements.

I cannot recall in 20 years ever having to provide more than two copies.

Even then it was for renewal of the actual visas.

Regarding what Briggsy highlights again he isn,t exagerating re the multiples of Asian immigrants wanting visa,s ect. but it is easy to get in the main office with the new arrangement before the rush as most do not go with the correct paperwork and just turn up with their application form and passport only,

The first couple of times I visited to (1) check the facility out, local requirements and service (2) check if my fixed deposit was acceptable for my Ret. visa 800K funding.( a resounding approval from me on this and yes i was allowed to use my fixed acc. but rightly advised to make sure I had the standard banking letter to go with it which was double checked on the day re date it was issued and bank locality. )

I also checked the joint photocopy / 90 day unit and it really was shocker, chaotic and the smell of stale whatever most had eaten was overpowering. sick.gif

Thank you Sriracha immigration for kindly seperating the actual reporting from the copying.wai.gif

marshbags thumbsup.gif

Edited by marshbags

Never had to take any photo copies before for 90 days only proof of address and of course the form .is this new as i have to report next month

Sri Racha started doing this about 3 or 4 90 day report periods ago. No idea why. Mines a Non-imm B and it looks like the OP's visa is a retirement one so obviously both those have to do it.

As others have said as well, the staff at Sri Racha are very friendly and helpful. Nothing like reports of other offices staff you hear about on here.

There is no photo copy required in Bangkok unless you are talking about mail reporting (and they are returned).

Whenever I do a report I always take my personal Immigration folder with me, but leave it in the pick up just in case it,s needed for reference ect. or some change in proceedure.

marshbags thumbsup.gif

Never had to take any photo copies before for 90 days only proof of address and of course the form .is this new as i have to report next month

Sri Racha started doing this about 3 or 4 90 day report periods ago. No idea why. Mines a Non-imm B and it looks like the OP's visa is a retirement one so obviously both those have to do it.

As others have said as well, the staff at Sri Racha are very friendly and helpful. Nothing like reports of other offices staff you hear about on here.

It may have some connection with the vast amount of Asian applicants, especially the Bumese ones, for whatever reasons.

marshbags ermm.gif