Idiots Who Come To Thailand.

chiangmaikelly

norwegian blue is cheese, not geese

Why do I expect someone to compare the intelligence of norwegian blus with that of danish blue (or a good stilton)?

Maybe not, as thoughts of leather-clad Mrs Peel have taken over........... tongue.png

Mr Southpeel accused me of having a fixation with Mrs Southpeel.

Surely /Shirley he will not be pleased by your off topic remark.

May I advice you to............oops, I just gave away my second forumname.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a Parrot...

....deceased, dead, it is no more, it has fallen off its perch...... (.. predictable....Sorry!)

This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

There's hundreds of them over here... Oops ! My mistake, Thought you said ex-para.

My apologies....

SC

Why do I expect someone to compare the intelligence of norwegian blus with that of danish blue (or a good stilton)?

Maybe not, as thoughts of leather-clad Mrs Peel have taken over........... tongue.png

If you are going to use my Monikor in vain...at least try to spell it correctly old chap, and for reference Mrs Soutpeel does actually look quite good in leather...wink.png

If your advice is anything like your posts on here it's no wonder he chose to ignore you. You categorically stated Thais don't eat beef, when it's blatantly obvious that many do, my colleague had it for lunch today. Just because it may not be a T-bone or of sufficient quality does not mean they are not eating beef.

I can't be arsed with these people that believe just cos they have spent a good few years here, it means their opinions are the only correct ones.

Whats that great line about opinions Like A..........

Am average of 3 kg per year per capita means almost no one in Thailand eats beef. Think about it for a minute and it will become obvious. If it does not I can't help you.

Yes it is very obvious. The Thai's produce beef to fit the size of their mouths also.

If you are going to use my Monikor in vain...at least try to spell it correctly old chap, and for reference Mrs Soutpeel does actually look quite good in leather...wink.png

Dear Sir,

I have never misspelled your monikor.

Your moniker, euh maybe, but that is not what you are talking about, right?

Dear Sir,

I have never misspelled your monikor.

Your moniker, euh maybe, but that is not what you are talking about, right?

Refer to post # 305

Come on, you can do better then/than that!

Now, now children. Play nicely..... and stop 'beefing' about each other.

Great minds think alike.

just a pity your not one of them...

' ' ' ' '

Just trying to be helpful, you seem to be running short - getting back to the topic of hobbits...

SC

Do hobbits eat beef?

Even if Gandalf advices against it?

and seeing we are back on the topic of beef.....found this paragraph on the Pattaya forum, written by a staff writerof one of the rags, which I beleive solves the mystery of beef eating Thai's pretty self explanatory me thinks and I quote

"Often a dream fueled by the sight of new and expensive houses being built in backwater villages, by aging foreigners , in the names of local girls who have hooked a farang and have exchanged their tired tee shirts and somtam for bright dresses and steak."

Edited by Soutpeel

and seeing we are back on the topic of beef.....found this paragraph on the Pattaya forum, written by a staff writerof one of the rags, which I beleive solves the mystery of beef eating Thai's pretty self explanatory me thinks and I quote

"Often a dream fueled by the sight of new and expensive houses being built in backwater villages, by aging foreigners , in the names of local girls who have hooked a farang and have exchanged their tired tee shirts and somtam for bright dresses and steak."

Could be chicken steak. Or field-chicken steak. No reason to jump to conclusions based on our own stereotype of what we think a steak could be.

Personally, I think it was a spell-checker running wild, and he meant "stake", warning of the dangers of gambling...

SC

• Like 1

Still struggling to fully get back on the beef topic, with thoughts of Mrs Peel's rumpsteaks in tight leather.......rolleyes.gif ....not Mrs SP's I hasten to add....not that there is anything wrong with..... Oh h_ll, this hole is getting deeper with every key-press.....

Anyway..... Soutpeel's last post reminds me of an ex gf from Udon, who would not eat beef. She said she always thought it was wrong because they relied on the beast to work in the fields. Maybe this sort of thinking goes some way to explain the low beef consumption???

Do yu reckon cows are as daft as geese?

Geese are a lot more aggressive. I would never dare to advice them on what to eat for dinner, I'm sure they wouldn't listen anyway.

Not when you have chopped their heads off, put them in the oven for a few hours...goose....yummy

Still struggling to fully get back on the beef topic, with thoughts of Mrs Peel's rumpsteaks in tight leather.......rolleyes.gif ....not Mrs SP's I hasten to add....not that there is anything wrong with..... Oh h_ll, this hole is getting deeper with every key-press.....

Anyway..... Soutpeel's last post reminds me of an ex gf from Udon, who would not eat beef. She said she always thought it was wrong because they relied on the beast to work in the fields. Maybe this sort of thinking goes some way to explain the low beef consumption???

Belgians used to eat horses.

There goes your logical explanation.

Oh wait.

Belgians have replaced horses by tractors, and they don't eat tractors.

You might be on to something!

Oh wait.

Belgian's still eat horses, or they did the last I was in Brussels...tasty

Oh wait.

Do they eat brussels?

SC

The topic wasn't beef, or was it? I thought it was people who choose to make their own mistakes and are called idiots because of that?

Oh wait.

French also eat horses.... During the many hissyfits between the UK and french farmers over BSE, it was alleged that the french were feeding their cattle sh*t.... which may explain the popularity of horses. No idea of the veracity of said allegations....

But thinking back, maybe the ex would not eat steak bc the damned animal was always sick, or so it seemed......

Oh wait.

Do they eat brussels?

SC

Could never quite figure that one out....they are called Brussel sprouts, but never seen one there, but then again I dont seek them out, its one of the few foodstuff that wants to make me vomit, even just the smell of them and i feel like throwing chunks

Do yu reckon cows are as daft as geese?

Geese are a lot more aggressive. I would never dare to advice them on what to eat for dinner, I'm sure they wouldn't listen anyway.

Not when you have chopped their heads off, put them in the oven for a few hours...goose....yummy

I like them on that end of a dining table. Yummy, I agree.

The topic wasn't beef, or was it? I thought it was people who choose to make their own mistakes and are called idiots because of that?

Chill.... Go with the flow.... It's a light-hearted journey. we'll get back there sometime, and I'm sure CMK will steer us (check sp.... did I mean 'stir'??).... So far we have done idiots, cattle, parrots, geese and horses..... but, I hasten to add, not personally or biblically.

Edited by Rob8891

Chill.... Go with the flow.... It's a light-hearted journey. we'll get back there sometime, and I'm sure CMK will steer us (check sp.... did I mean 'stir'??).... So far we have done idiots, cattle, parrots, geese and horses..... but, I hasten to add, not personally or biblically.

Steer! Nice attempt to get back to the original digression...

SC