Female Police Officer Draws Her Gun In Dispute With Chevrolet Dealer

Rimmer

Police Officer couple involved in “armed” incident at Car Showroom in Chonburi City

07_09_55_3_5.jpg

CHONBURI:--Two Police Officers were involved in a bizarre incident in front of a Chevrolet Showroom on the Sukhumvit Road in Chonburi City on Thursday.

The pair, who are married, destroyed the front windscreen to their new White Chevrolet Cruze, in protest of, what they claim to be, poor service by the Showroom. Police Captain Ploypailin and her Husband, a Police Officer working in Sriracha District began their protest by parking their new car in the middle of the street, which caused traffic jams in both directions.

The pair then confronted Khun Pirawat, owner of Chonburi Auto Center who manage the Chevrolet Showroom and claimed that damage which was repaired under warranty was not completed to an acceptable standard and they demanded a new car and 300,000 Baht in compensation. We understand that since the car first went for repair at the Center in July, the pair have encountered customer service issues including claims that sub-standard workmanship and spare parts were used to repair damage caused to the vehicle by the female officer who was involved in a minor road accident.

The situation became very heated and at one point, local Police were called in to control the situation after the female Police Captain, who was in full uniform, was seen to draw her gun and threaten staff at the Center.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/61865/police-officer-couple-involved-armed-incident-car-showroom-chonburi-city/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-09-07

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can they actually afford a 1.2 Mill. car ?

I hope they are both former police officers now !!

They have to accept that cars repaired after accidents are never the same as they was before, but that they have to claim insurance companies and the poor craftmanship !

(i got full insurance paid out after an accident, it took more then 5 months and it was still not made properly, so the insurance company paid out the full sum and sold the car)

Maybe i was lucky !!

How can you see from the photos that its the top of the line vehicle, which is 1.2 million model, the base model is 750k, so it could be that one

WOW....gives you great insight into how the minds of BiB work...a simple commerical dispute and firearms are pulled and these people are suppose to serve and protect a population, this incident should be enough for BiB concerned to be kicked out of the police force

Not sure BiB is strictly correct heresmile.png

WOW....gives you great insight into how the minds of BiB work...a simple commerical dispute and firearms are pulled and these people are suppose to serve and protect a population, this incident should be enough for BiB concerned to be kicked out of the police force

Not sure BiB is strictly correct heresmile.png

Bimbo in Brown...? or could be B*tch in Brown....take your pick...biggrin.png

Broad, bird, they all work..

What is worse , little will happen to this couple of retards.

My guess promotion...

I doubt it. There have been some sensible people (believe it or not) put into some senior positions within the police force lately, and I doubt that they can accept this sort of thing going on without such acceptance having a major impact on their own credibility.

Since when does a car manufacturer repair accident damage under warranty. Since when does a police officer know of faulty or copy automobile parts.

A new car and 300,000 compensation is silly claim.

This country is slowly but surely heading down hill.

Even so Im sure the windscreen will be replaced under warranty, was it a bullet proof windscreen. Probably a hole in the seat now too.