Female Police Officer Draws Her Gun In Dispute With Chevrolet Dealer

Rimmer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine what would happen if an armed police officer did that in UK or Europe? I suspect pulling a gun on someone then waving it at a crowd of people would get you a jail sentence.

Your right. Even an unloaded fire arm at police training sessions must always face the floor. Bothers me a bit at UK airports that the armed police weapons are not aimed downwards when on patrol. Sorry, offtopic2.gif

How can they actually afford a 1.2 Mill. car ?

I hope they are both former police officers now !!

They have to accept that cars repaired after accidents are never the same as they was before, but that they have to claim insurance companies and the poor craftmanship !

(i got full insurance paid out after an accident, it took more then 5 months and it was still not made properly, so the insurance company paid out the full sum and sold the car)

Maybe i was lucky !!

are you still in phuket karsten?

WOW....gives you great insight into how the minds of BiB work...a simple commerical dispute and firearms are pulled and these people are suppose to serve and protect a population, this incident should be enough for BiB concerned to be kicked out of the police force

By experience I'd say that pulling a weapon has nothing to do with the BiB, it rather looks like a general attitude so solve problems nationwide.

• Like 1

Can you imagine what would happen if an armed police officer did that in UK or Europe? I suspect pulling a gun on someone then waving it at a crowd of people would get you a jail sentence.

yes but were not in Europe,were in planet Thailand,you very rarely see Thais go off like this,but when they do get the fuc_k out the way, especially an armed one! scary

So in the Pattaya One pictures they are negotiating across the table is that the dealer principle or the bloke that sweeps upsmile.png .

Think it might be the sweeper, cleaning up the mess left by the dealer principle.............wink.png

What is worse , little will happen to this couple of retards.

My guess promotion...

Disarm and Instant sacking should be the form here, then they should appear in front of the beak. Makes me think we shop owners should keep a camera running and a gun under the counter to protect our selves from the police.

• Like 1

Exactly why people should be allowed to carry firearms - to protect themselves from thugs like these two police.

Or counter argument could be made to take firearms off everyone...you from the US by any chance..whistling.gif

Don't know if time traveller is from the US but I am. Let me pose a question to you. If you were away on a business trip and a rapest broke into your house with your wife and daughter home alone which would you prefer: Your wife calling 911 and the police showing up 15/20 minutes later or your wife pulling her 357 magnum and blowing the rapest away. I prefer the latter.

Edited by Pimay1

Thai News says she is not a police officer.

Right - we just saw this on the news too. After they news revealed this fact, Ms. Bino said that the uniform definitely isn't hers. The button and placket at her bustline is strained and being pulled (pushed?) open- the shirt was tailored / meant to fit a woman with a smaller set.

Trust a woman to notice a detail like that!

I'd put a gun to my own head if I bought an American car in a momentary lapse of judgement

Yeah, they should have opted for a "reliable" British car. cheesy.gif

Do you mean Honda or Nissan? Maybe the BMW owned Mini? How about a McLaren (not the kid's pram)? They've sorted out out the pit problem the only problem is that other drivers want to drive into it. Hardly McLaren's fault. The British car industry is in better shape than it has been for many years whilst one American CEO described his company as a health care organisation that happens to make cars. Of course, Mr. Cameron would like to sell the NHS to BMW but that is tomorrow's story.

Thai News says she is not a police officer.

That is what they say on the news, but the husband is, a low ranking officer.

If that is true, she may be in serious trouble. Impersonating a police officer, carrying a gun illegaly, threatening people with bodily harm etc. She would, in the real world, face a long stay behind locked doors. She would not have to worry about a car though.

And a person with a mask carrying a gun? That could mean a robbery too.

A hot head like that should not be allowed to carry a gun!

Why become police men/women if you can't use your authority now and again to get back at crooked car dealers?

In my opinion, no one should carry a gun. They didn't in my day, that's for sure.

If they don't get what they want with supposedly honest people, god help the criminals...

A hot head like that should not be allowed to carry a gun!

Unfortunately in TH this is standard and common. After their job, the police go home or to the bars or karaokes or wherever, carrying their guns with them. Then they get drunk, fall into a dispute and use the gun when they THINK they are right, or for whatever reason... Not the first time people get killed this way... It happens over and over again.... only possible in.... LOS biggrin.pngblink.png

OMG how embarrassing for her in the cold light of day w00t.gif Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'A loose cannon'

Notice how calm everyone is with a gun waving around.... I think if i had been the guy in yellow jacket,i would of done a SAS roll straight through the glass windowsw00t.gif