Female Police Captain Involved In Chevrolet Showroom Incident Revealed As Fake Officer

Rimmer

UPDATE

Female Police Captain involved in Chevrolet Showroom incident revealed as fake officer

10_09_55_3_23.jpg

CHONBURI:--at the Chevrolet Showroom in Chonburi City last Thursday have now been detained by Provincial Police Investigators who are demanding an explanation of their behaviour which involved the female officer drawing her firearm at one point and threatening staff at the showroom.

Police Lieutenant General Panya, the Region 2 Police Commissioner held a press conference on Monday attended by Police Senior Sergeant Major Rachapon, who works at Nong Kham Police Station in Sriracha District, and his wife who was confirmed as not being a real Police Officer.

The gun used in the incident belonged to her Husband, according to Khun Rachapon who was sat next to his wife, who chose to conceal her face during the press conference. For now Khun Ploypailin has been charged with impersonating a Police Officer and possession and use of a firearm in a public place in contravention of gun license conditions.

The real Police Officer was told that his conduct was not acceptable and during the press conference he had to be stopped from attacking the Chevrolet Showroom who have already threatened their own legal action against the pair.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...d-fake-officer/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-09-10

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

How is it she gets to cover her face to protect her identity? Where is the typical name and shame we are used to here in LOS?

There must be something seriously wrong with her face, first the hygienic mask at the showroom and now the full myanmar cowl at the police station :P

So, she pulled a gun at a showroom as a police-officer.

Then, she was released from her duty as a police-officer due to this major mistake.

And now, she is found guilty of impersonating a police-officer.

One big matter of not loosing face..........well how can she lose her face anyway?

I am stunned that this is a real story.

Here hunny take my gun, lets go intimidate the guys at Chevy. You can pretend to be a cop, it'll be a hoot.

Benny Hill, Laurel and Hardy, The 3 stooges, Monty Python; all reborn in this specific geographic region.

I saw the photos of her and her alleged husband at the car dealership - her uniform was regulation all the way to the buttons and bows. The fact her husband "is" BIB and she wears the uniform is obvious – other police officers seeing her in uniform as well - says a lot for both the felons and their BIB counterparts.

That thought occured to me...if she was a fake BiB where did she get the uniform ?....but giving it more thought maybe the couple are into kinkly role playing sex and he got her one made, you know what i mean, hand cuffs, truncheons etc..

Her parents came forward mentioning she was "mental sick" and the reason she might have impersonated a police officer. I guess her husband must have been mental sick as well as he went along with it. You can fill in the missing dots and assume how this story will end: (the sound of silence)

Edited by HerveB

How is it she gets to cover her face to protect her identity? Where is the typical name and shame we are used to here in LOS?

There must be something seriously wrong with her face, first the hygienic mask at the showroom and now the full myanmar cowl at the police station tongue.png

Her major fault is not in her face, it is in another part of her head.

I am stunned that this is a real story.

Here hunny take my gun, lets go intimidate the guys at Chevy. You can pretend to be a cop, it'll be a hoot.

Benny Hill, Laurel and Hardy, The 3 stooges, Monty Python; all reborn in this specific geographic region.

in 1 breath : Comedy Capers

OK Boys & Girls - here we go again - always an absurd approach to issuing news de-facto’s such as this - it’s quite obvious the BIB are separating themselves from this [attempted assault with a deadly weapon] by stating the officer "in question" is not one of them.

The fact they allow her to cover her face is enough proof that she most likely "is" a police officer and they are covering both sides of the issue by allowing this show of "anonymous" proportions.

Do the BIB really think anyone and everyone believes their BS ? Is her face covered to avoid John Q Public from coming forward with more allegations ?

I saw the photos of her and her alleged husband at the car dealership - her uniform was regulation all the way to the buttons and bows. The fact her husband "is" BIB and she wears the uniform is obvious – other police officers seeing her in uniform as well - says a lot for both the felons and their BIB counterparts.

Both of these felons deserve maximum jail time – including any officers that have been a part to their masquerades - "IF" she truly is NOT police - however I seriously doubt this as a fact.

If she is police and the BIB are saying she is not to cover up - they all deserve jail time.

But we all know the outcome of this crime already - don't we.

Maybe this is an nswer to what really took place during the Coupe: The BIB said they did not fire on the people... Yet people said they saw rounds being fired and people being hit...

What does it take to get a complete Uniform to enable a sucessful impersonation? In this case a females... So complete to fool officers into thinking she was a real...

You know who her husband is... get a picture of her! Post it! How many other uniformed illegal armed men and women are out there?

Maybe the Courts should look into this a little deeper.... This could have been a slip-up to open the doors to what is out there that is undisclosed to both the Police and the general public...?????

Just don't wave a gun and laugh and smile about it in Press Conference... Some some seriously needs to take the heat in this, SERIOUSLY! Take the Cow by the Balls and get some Real answers!

Agai I appologise if my words offended anyone... It was ment to get your attention!

On the Pattaya One link they show pictures - one of a car windscreen with 5 bullets holes in itw00t.gif Now is this related to this story?? Is this the result of the mental sick fake ladycop, married to the real cop who attacked the showroom during the press conference blink.png

Holy moley....I can't wait to see how this turns out.

OK Boys & Girls - here we go again - always an absurd approach to issuing news de-facto’s such as this - it’s quite obvious the BIB are separating themselves from this [attempted assault with a deadly weapon] by stating the officer "in question" is not one of them.

The fact they allow her to cover her face is enough proof that she most likely "is" a police officer and they are covering both sides of the issue by allowing this show of "anonymous" proportions.

Do the BIB really think anyone and everyone believes their BS ? Is her face covered to avoid John Q Public from coming forward with more allegations ?

Both of these felons deserve maximum jail time – including any officers that have been a part to their masquerades - "IF" she truly is NOT police - however I seriously doubt this as a fact.

If she is police and the BIB are saying she is not to cover up - they all deserve jail time.

But we all know the outcome of this crime already - don't we.

Maybe this is an nswer to what really took place during the Coupe: The BIB said they did not fire on the people... Yet people said they saw rounds being fired and people being hit...

What does it take to get a complete Uniform to enable a sucessful impersonation? In this case a females... So complete to fool officers into thinking she was a real...

You know who her husband is... get a picture of her! Post it! How many other uniformed illegal armed men and women are out there?

Maybe the Courts should look into this a little deeper.... This could have been a slip-up to open the doors to what is out there that is undisclosed to both the Police and the general public...?????

Just don't wave a gun and laugh and smile about it in Press Conference... Some some seriously needs to take the heat in this, SERIOUSLY! Take the Cow by the Balls and get some Real answers!

Agai I appologise if my words offended anyone... It was ment to get your attention!

Cows don't have balls. Cows have udders.

post-73727-0-04843700-1347420142_thumb.j

On the Pattaya One link they show pictures - one of a car windscreen with 5 bullets holes in itw00t.gif Now is this related to this story?? Is this the result of the mental sick fake ladycop, married to the real cop who attacked the showroom during the press conference blink.png

Holy moley....I can't wait to see how this turns out.

The windscreen holes were not bullet holes. There was another picture that showed that damage being done with a hammer.

Firstly, it is not difficult to purchase police insignia, shoulder Stars, and other uniform accessories. Secondly, there are many 'fake' police in Thailand, that visit the markets and identify counterfit products and threaten the owners saying these items are "fake". The owner/management talks nice to them trying to avoid their things being taken and then offers the "fake" police a pay-off. These so called "fake" police also visit the internet cafe to BS them saying that they are viewing illegal XXX movies or illegal downloaded music putting pressure on them. The business management fears for their business and provides them a pay day. There are even some stories where people that claim to be the police say something to a family member where they are interested in their Son being a police officer and then the "fake" police tell the family that they are the police and they can get their Son into a police station because they have other high ranking officers as friends. They get the family to give them a few payments totaling arount 300,000 baht. After the money is paid, later they realize that they were scamed and it was a BS "fake" police. I also see want-a-be police, directing traffic every morning. One day they are wearing a Motorcycle Taxi Vest and a cople of weeks later wearing a police hat and badge. Look around! You can see motorcycles driving on the sidewalk all day long or driving against the traffic on the other side of the Soi. Do the "real" POLICE stop them? Hell no....So it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure out that you can do just about anything and it gets ignored. For the "fake" police, it's about power and money. Please don't get me started....Maybe another day we can have a discussion about the "fake" Monks that get what they can and prey on the people.

I want to know what the husbie is doing with a female bib uniform, and like southpeel alluded to, where can I get one

You can go to the Banglamung Police Station on Sukhumvit rd almost any day (but some days there are more items) and buy full uniforms, batons, hand-cuffs, Radios and everything you can imagine including some nice jackets that say "POLICE" on the back as well as t-shirts. Anyone can buy these as I did the jacket and t-shirt because they are good quality.