The Thai Dream Falling Apart.

soi41

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only about brains.

One who comes here should know that you don't have to be here to make money, unless you're an expat working for a multinational.

This is a low wage country,where you're not allowed to perform most of the jobs so forget about that.Use your brains.

Don't count about the 1% who started a successful bar or other business.

So one who has brains, should be able to make a financial planning and calculate how much he would need to survive for the time he want to stay here.

Someone with his braincells in the right place, that means not between his legs, should also be able to easily see through the real intentions of their Nana,Cowboy,walking street partners.

Again someone with half a brain should see it coming when things turn sour and make his return to his homecountry, or find another solution to improve his situation before he has to bite his last satang in 2 pieces.

You see it's only about brains

clap2.giftotally agree.

people fail here becaue they take risks and make decisions they would never do at home.

losing everything because u signed it all away to a barGirl is probably the stupidest thing u can do out here. laughable really,

Laughable elsewhere then????

Sent from my Nexus S using Thaivisa Connect App

It's only about brains.

One who comes here should know that you don't have to be here to make money, unless you're an expat working for a multinational.

This is a low wage country,where you're not allowed to perform most of the jobs so forget about that.Use your brains.

Don't count about the 1% who started a successful bar or other business.

So one who has brains, should be able to make a financial planning and calculate how much he would need to survive for the time he want to stay here.

Someone with his braincells in the right place, that means not between his legs, should also be able to easily see through the real intentions of their Nana,Cowboy,walking street partners.

Again someone with half a brain should see it coming when things turn sour and make his return to his homecountry, or find another solution to improve his situation before he has to bite his last satang in 2 pieces.

You see it's only about brains

clap2.giftotally agree.

people fail here becaue they take risks and make decisions they would never do at home.

losing everything because u signed it all away to a barGirl is probably the stupidest thing u can do out here. laughable really,

Laughable elsewhere then????

Sent from my Nexus S using Thaivisa Connect App

Of course it would be laughable anywhere in the world, only I don't know of any other place where people do this.
  • Like 1

If I had never been to Thailand and was wanting to move and start something successful with a little simple research on Wikipedia I would find that Thailand has population of around 66 million consumers and a economy that is dominated by import export and industries such as electronic appliances etc.

Tourism makes up about 6% of the economy but is commonly mistaken to be a major part of Thailands economy.

Not saying that some don't do well in tourism but if I wanted to come here now and be successful I would chase a bigger part of the market.

• Like 1