Thai-German Drug Suspect Caught And Major Drug Seizure Made By Pattaya Police

Rimmer

Thai-German Drug suspect caught and major drug seizure made by Pattaya Police

PATTAYA:--A Thai-German man was arrested by Pattaya Police on Tuesday who participated in an undercover drug suppression operation which resulted in the seizure of 5,000 Yabba Tablets and 220.4g of Crystal Methamphetamine, better known as “Ice”.

Khun Jesadar aged 19, better known to his friends as”Mawin” was caught with a small quantity of “Ice” earlier in the day and agreed to provide information of his supplier, Khun Chudom aged 19 who also lived in Naklua. A meeting was arranged between the arrestee and the main dealer at his house in Naklua. Police were also there but Khun Chudom was not and appears to have been tipped-off about the operation

Full story:--http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/62054/thai-german-drug-suspect-caught-major-drug-seizure-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-09-11

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

German Thai caught in Pattaya Drug Raid

By Staff Reporter

g1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Pattaya Police, working on a tip off, raided a drug den in Naklua and recovered another stash of drugs intended for street dealers.

Two major local dealers were intercepted at the address in Moo 6, but the elder and larger of the two escaped, leaving his partner, a 19 year old half German half Thai to be taken into custody.

Along with yabba ice, the police also found over 5000 pills intended for the streets, all hidden inside speaker cabinets, but no challenge for experienced Police searchers.

Full story: http://www.pattaya10...taya-drug-raid/

-- pattaya103.com 2012-09-11

footer_n.gif

I wish these rags would make their minds up....it the gentleman concerned Thai/German or German/Thai and in this particular instance does matter what nationality he is...unless they are going to suggest his German half corrupted his thai half to commit the crime..rolleyes.gif

I wish these rags would make their minds up....it the gentleman concerned Thai/German or German/Thai and in this particular instance does matter what nationality he is...unless they are going to suggest his German half corrupted his thai half to commit the crime..rolleyes.gif

Cant reaaly blame the rags, maybe the editor has been reading TV and noted some farang take exception to being called farang.

So in a PC world gone mad and to take into account the thin skins of some posters, the editor decided not to use farang, why he didnt use luk kreung instead though?

It can, indeed, make a difference. If a person holds dual nationality, then the foreign embassy of his nationality may provide assistance. In the case of drug dealing where the death penalty can be applied, this is a big consideration.

It can, indeed, make a difference. If a person holds dual nationality, then the foreign embassy of his nationality may provide assistance. In the case of drug dealing where the death penalty can be applied, this is a big consideration.

Dont think I fully agree with this...certainly in the case of the British dual nationality, the BE will not get involved and it basically says so under note 5 of the passport, which talks about dual nationality

Further if the guy concerned is living here as a Thai citizen, ie not living here on a German passport and getting visa's he is "100%" Thai in terms of this case and will be tried as a Thai citizen not as a dual citizen

• Like 1

If the first report is accurate, then I wouldn't be surprised if it's the supplier that enacts the death penalty on his snitch.....

May even happen in a secure holding cell where he can be protected by the fine upstanding members in brown.

we had a conference at 103 this morning and discussed your ideas. I suggested "half breed" or mongrel but was reminded that since all my kids are exactly that, they too might be offended. "Therman" was also suggested but went over most of our heads.

I think Howard got it correct tho with german thai, as, at the point of creation, the german would have been higher than the thai, ( provided he was conceived in the missionary position) ( which according to Google is the most likely of positions). so we got it wrong. :(

it wont be the first time either, but the good news, ( which of course we never print) is that it won't be the last either, which will guarantee you a reason to read our scribble.. if only to give you a reason to prove us wrong.

"103 FM.. making your day a little brighter"

• Like 1

His mother is Thai. She got impregnated by a German. The guy grew up in Thailand and has Thai nationality. That's all there is to it. If he had German citizenship then what would he be doing in Thailand dealing ice when he could be in Germany???