Water Pump Problem

UKJASE

Hey guys...... our big water tank has sprung a small, but persistent leak from the pump itself.... and my spanner just aint big enough for this job....

does anyone know of a decent (and may i say reasonably priced?), water tank / water pump company that will be able to sort it out for us??

hope you are well wai.gif

Will the guy be able to park at your house, parking seems to be an issue, do you have white lines for a parking space? Perhaps its better he uses that cheap Tuk Tuk you use. He can park his vehicle anywhere that has white lines for free and use the Tuk Tuk. clap2.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

you seem to know me better than my wife bazilbell...... i hope you are as attentive to your loved ones

@UKJASE. Asking for parkingadvice, resulting in you being called a <deleted>. Waperpump leaking. Driverstest failed. If this is karma catching up with you, you must have been a very bad boy ??

i was hoping leaving england would leave all that karma stuff behind....... looks like karma flies emirates too sad.png

"what an example to the Thai's. "

Who generally don't have a driving licence or who bought it rather than take the test.

Your point is? Its their Country, upto them.

My point is its none of your business. You nasty angry man.

The fact is he now has a thai driving license. So all good.

Ps. Hopefully he has fixed the water pump as well :D

sent from my Wellcom A90+

water pump welded back together (400B) and motorcycle licence in my wallet alongside my car licence (165B)

now we just need to fix this leaky roof which the builder has already attempted 6 times, but today's rain has given us a soaking :o(