Thaivisa 10Th Anniverssary Party - Koh Samui - Koh Phangan-Koh Tao

Rooo

Date: Friday 26 /10/2012

Time: 7 PM

Venue : Premier Sports Bar Bang Rak

You are cordially invited! How to attend:

Just sign up in this thread (RSVP). You can bring along one partner, (but no kids below 20 years as we comply with Thai law).

Admission fees for all parties will be:

200 Baht per member

200 Baht per partner

Your Ticket purchase entitles you to the following:

• A sumptuous buffet

• 3 drink vouchers per person

• Softdrinks are free, other drinks (wine, spirits…) can be purchased at the bar.

• Additional beer vouchers can be bought at the party at 60 Baht each ( could have surprise in store )

Sauces supplied by:

Pasta-Sauce-IAB-Banner-180x.gif

We look forward to meeting you all there!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in.....if I'm here.....I might not be here....but if I am here I'm in......not 100% sure though.....awaiting confirmation of a travel date......shall I confirm later?

WHAT? You are thinking of leaving this fabulous place???? ohmy.png

Heaven forbid :) Short business trip, just hoping it doesn't clash. I've been hoping to catch one of these parties for a couple years now.

I'm in.....if I'm here.....I might not be here....but if I am here I'm in......not 100% sure though.....awaiting confirmation of a travel date......shall I confirm later?

WHAT? You are thinking of leaving this fabulous place???? ohmy.png

Heaven forbid smile.png Short business trip, just hoping it doesn't clash. I've been hoping to catch one of these parties for a couple years now.

Bangrak business trippers....you see? I told ya the area was "up n coming".....whistling.gif

I knew it would happen when the errrm artists arrived some years ago....biggrin.png

• Like 2

200 Baht per partner

Cheers Roo, that answers my question regarding being a Mormon so I'm all for it.

The only reason I decided to becomke a Mormon was so I could have a threesome AND the missus could still be in the kitchen fixing me a sandwich.

RSVP me for 4 which is pay on the door I guess?

200 Baht per partner

Cheers Roo, that answers my question regarding being a Mormon so I'm all for it.

The only reason I decided to becomke a Mormon was so I could have a threesome AND the missus could still be in the kitchen fixing me a sandwich.

Yes.

200 Baht per partner

So does that mean you'll be handing out 12 drink tickets for all the non Mormons.....? whistling.gifbiggrin.png..... (assuming you are following the faith, and don't drink booze or coffee etc)

...... Things could get out of control.... wink.png

200 Baht per partner

Only allowed one guest, to be fair to all the non Mormons.
  • Like 1

So does that mean you'll be handing out 12 drink tickets for all the non Mormons.....? whistling.gifbiggrin.png..... (assuming you are following the faith, and don't drink booze or coffee etc)

You're going to get me in trouble SJ. I had thought of starting a thread asking where on Samui I can hire a chicken suit but I think it would be best over all for me to be quiet for a couple of days.

You're going to get me in trouble SJ. I had thought of starting a thread asking where on Samui I can hire a chicken suit but I think it would be best over all for me to be quiet for a couple of days.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Shhhh...... we won't tell...... tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Can anyone help on where a chicken suite is available on Samui ???wink.pngbiggrin.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Shhhh...... we won't tell...... tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Can anyone help on where a chicken suite is available on Samui ???wink.pngbiggrin.png

Can we just contain this thread to attendance please.

Thank you.