Ex-Convicts Rob Ladyboy In Pattaya

webfact

Karma?

Certain people find it quite amusing and normal when a transgender or homosexual get beaten up and might call it karma. Others find such statement offensive and it says far more about your lack of ethics than about the ladyboy. As always there are good and bad people. If you are upset by these people, go to Saudi Arabia or so, you won't find them there.

You will! just got to look harder.

her handbag?

Is that official now then, she's a woman?

to me, and i wrote the story, there are two genders. I figure that the ladyboy was not in the wrong and I actually have never had a problem with ladyboys. ( lucky I know). Its polite, in print, to refer to them as "she" I think, so thats what we do.

right from the start of 103 news, we had to decide if they were he or she or it. it was "fun" to go with the "he" but didn't make any sense.

I hope that makes sense, but who knows smile.png truth is that "she" was, in this case, an innocent target, according to police reports, and not a beach road/2nd road tea leaf.

or we could go with the neuter ( Das in german. it in English).. so I put the question back to the forum.... which is fair?

I have asked this question many times in Thailand and always been told that you refer to a katoey with the third person feminine pronoun "she" or "her". So when in Rome....

Why would it be Karma.. are you suggesting that ladyboy was vilolent or a thief ??

It seems that ladyboys get a hard time from very direction, and on forums like this too many people are quick to condemn them as dishonest or violent for no good reason.

I have met and got to know hundreds of ladyboys in my time in Thailand, in my experience they are no more likely to be dishonest or violent than girls whom I have met under similar circumstances. I have met some really sweet and decent ladyboys and I think they deserve a lot more respect than they get on most forums.

Karma?

Ever been to Pattaya?

At the end of the day it was a three to one fight, which IMO should never happen. Whether it was a LB or a normal person it shouldn't happen. Can't see the three ex-cons defending themselves from an attack by the LB.

All the above said without knowing the full facts of course................thumbsup.gif

Why would it be Karma.. are you suggesting that ladyboy was vilolent or a thief ??

It seems that ladyboys get a hard time from very direction, and on forums like this too many people are quick to condemn them as dishonest or violent for no good reason.

I have met and got to know hundreds of ladyboys in my time in Thailand, in my experience they are no more likely to be dishonest or violent than girls whom I have met under similar circumstances. I have met some really sweet and decent ladyboys and I think they deserve a lot more respect than they get on most forums.

Karma?

"I have met and got to know hundreds of ladyboys in my time in Thailand" giggle.gif

Dont laugh, kiss your hemorrhoids goodbye!

Instantly saying "Karma" and the like is wrong,

many transgender people are lovely,

but unfortunately you get the reverse,a lot of very strange hormones(that's a joke in its own right), combined with drugs swirling

around in SOME of these people,PARTICULARLY in Pattaya.

A friend of mine was left for dead by an LB after innocently(or not I don't judge) bringing shim back to a hotel,

during the savage attack the BiB speculated that the LB drugged,beat,savaged(including broken fingers from stealing his rings),

then out of sheer badness left him unconscious in the middle of the room,threw water all over him and turned the AC down as low as it could go,

he was hypothermic by the time a maid found him,

ironically the extreme cold saved his life as his brain was swollen from the many kicks to his head which were administered for no reason as he was already unconscious.

I myself only survived an attack on Sukhumvit(I was on my way home to my lovely GF from 7 btw,not out whooring!) because I am extremely capable,

I got the usual "Hey Hansum man,where you going" question from a VERY imposing LB(with the heels,hat etc the guy was well taller that I,and I'm a 6 footer),

despite me answering politely in Thai and keeping moving this shim called a few buddies from a lane and they proceeded to attack/attempt to rob me,

ALL armed with knives and/or stiletto heels(and theres nothing funny about a smack of a stiletto!),

as I was quite close to my apartment complex and we have guards,I fought a running defense til I got home,

where my guards intervened and helped me to subdue the ringleader.

The cops were amused at first(even though I,was covered in blood and cut to ribbons)

but when they checked they found that the LB in question was wanted for beating an elderly man almost to death...guess where? Pattaya.

So before you leap to people's defense,

remember WHY people are saying "Karma" etc,

its wrong to tar people with the same brush,

but its done for a reason.

Some of my Thai friends warned me about roving gangs of ladyboys. It was around the area surrounding Kaosan Rd. Men organize gangs, so why not ladyboys also? Criminality is not limited by gender. Thailands drug epidemic does not help either.

In my association with Thai universities I have known many lovely people. Straight, gay, lesbian, LB. Education, family, goals can make all the difference in the world, not to say there are not nice people without socio-economic means. There is a very low probability of finding such upscale people in Pattaya / Sukhumwit although it seems a fair% of LB's that do the Pattaya big show(cant remember name) are university grads.

Living in Thailand the entertinment stuff gets pretty boring, or at least it should.

Edited by atyclb
  • Like 1

Karma?

Huh? Just because s/he choses to live life as a women how does that mean that karma will come back and s/he deserves a beat down?

No.. karma would be that after you get a beat down, other TVF members post the same comment about YOU.

Exactly !!!! I am sick of the anti-ladyboy posts here !

Edited by Rimmer
Moderation

At the end of the day it was a three to one fight, which IMO should never happen. Whether it was a LB or a normal person it shouldn't happen. Can't see the three ex-cons defending themselves from an attack by the LB.

All the above said without knowing the full facts of course................thumbsup.gif

<deleted> ?! So, according to you, a ladyboy is not a normal person ?!

• Like 1

I had the same reaction when I read that but figured I'd just let it slide. Some folks don't even realize how biased they come off.

• Like 1

Normal refers to a lack of significant deviation from the average, so I think he mean that a lb is not as common as a non lb. Nothing to get worked up about. smile.png

Karma?

Then you are an odd one if you "have met and got to know hundreds of ladyboys in my time in Thailand".

What on earth for??? That is VERY weird.

Im sure most lbs are very nice people, but the police allowing a certain small group of lbs to threaten people and pickpocket in public areas like beach road means that most peoples only impression of a lb is as a pushy pickpocket

Then why dont you walk into a police station and make an official complaint. You can even walk into town hall to make a complaint, the mayor will read it and something might be done about it.

There is no point in complaining here as no one will do anything about it, because no one of any importance reads these posts.

Karma?

Then you are an odd one if you "have met and got to know hundreds of ladyboys in my time in Thailand".

What on earth for??? That is VERY weird.

I think it is pretty obvious....... he is the manager of the Alcazar or Tiffany Ladyboy shows right? I have no idea how else one would get to know hundreds of ladyboys so intimately whistling.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Karma?

"I have met and got to know hundreds of ladyboys in my time in Thailand" giggle.gif

Would that be in the Biblical sense? Just asking.

The truth of the matter is that the ladyboy should not of been beaten, unless it was prevoked. Everyone, not race, colour or creed should get the crap beaten out of them for no reason!!

For Everyone read Nobody else you appeared to be 100% sadist.