Nintendo Wii Games In Hua Hin

Rsquared

I have to go to Ranong for my visa run next week and will be stopping in Hua Hin on the way back.

With the wet season finally started, I've dusted off my wii game and had a few games of golf on it. Currently have Tiger Woods PGA 11, but I want to get 12, it has Augusta on it.

So does anyone know of any shops in Hua Hin that sell these games? I've been in the Market Village a few times and because at the time I wasn't looking for the games, I don't recall if there is a shop in there that sells them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Just an update..........went to the 3rd floor in the Village Market and no luck in finding my game, no-one seemed to know anywhere else in Hua Hin that I could get my game.

Now trying to find a suitable site where I can buy it online......went to Amazon.com where I have an account and have had a few items successfully delivered to me here in Thailand, but when I tried to place my order for the Wii game, they said that they could not deliver to the address I provided........go figure.

Anyway back to searching for my game.

Cheers.

There used to be a shop at the Shopping Mall that sold games it was located at the side of the shopping Mall on the road between Petchkasem Road and the Bus Station Road

It was a few years ago when it was there, not sure if it still is but maybe worth a look?

Also maybe get a Thai friend to have a look on the net for you? Some Thai sites may have them?

There used to be a shop at the Shopping Mall that sold games it was located at the side of the shopping Mall on the road between Petchkasem Road and the Bus Station Road

It was a few years ago when it was there, not sure if it still is but maybe worth a look?

Also maybe get a Thai friend to have a look on the net for you? Some Thai sites may have them?

Thanks for that DD, I tried a few Thai websites with no luck........ended up finding one in Singapore, gameshop.com.sg and happily to report my game is on its way to me now.

Cheers.