This Free Sex Is Costing Me A Fortune.

chiangmaikelly

The fridge gave up last night. I just got back from Lotus, 7,000 for a new Sharp. She is in Bangkok picking up an oil painting from a world famous artist who is married to her old college roommate for our new house.

It's a beautiful painting and I am proud to have it and it is free but I don't know if I really need it. She bought the house. I bought some furniture so I didn't feel like a cheap person. Before I had a little condo and now I have a big house. I really don't know if I need a big house. Allthough as she pointed out it about the same money I was paying for rent. And the water and electric is actually less.

I watched 4 channels of TV in the condo now I have 200. It is only 1000 baht a month more. Seems like a good deal 196 more channels. How could I refuse. She splits the bills with me. I make more money but she has a good job. I don't giver her an allowance or money to her family but I do have a sneaking suspicion that this free sex is getting more expensive than way back when I paid for it.

That’s just the way things go I guess.

Maybe not a good analogy but the same thing happens when you go to the pub for a few beers.

If you sit by yourself, minding your own business and pay for your own drinks the cost is pretty much under control but the moment you join in with your friends and everybody starts buying rounds left and right the costs triple and you usually end up drinking a lot more.

More is good so as long as you get more free sex than you ever wished to pay for then the overall cost might be worth it.smile.png

That’s just the way things go I guess.

Maybe not a good analogy but the same thing happens when you go to the pub for a few beers.

If you sit by yourself, minding your own business and pay for your own drinks the cost is pretty much under control but the moment you join in with your friends and everybody starts buying rounds left and right the costs triple and you usually end up drinking a lot more.

More is good so as long as you get more free sex than you ever wished to pay for then the overall cost might be worth it.smile.png

And then you stagger home with one eye looking out for free sex, its a vicious circle innit?

Go live in a small village in Isaan, I fight them off ( as long as my wife is around) constantly. Of course, they are thinking about money but this is one area where they think long term.

You may have to leave the village after a month or two (irate husbands returning from work or Mia noi somewhere).

You may want to buy a gun.

Go live in a small village in Isaan, I fight them off ( as long as my wife is around) constantly. Of course, they are thinking about money but this is one area where they think long term.

You may have to leave the village after a month or two (irate husbands returning from work or Mia noi somewhere).

I have the same problems mate. Where are the times that one was given a chance to have paid sex in Thailand.

P4P , is the best way , cost effective , and regular upgrades, and no hassle, familiies etc.

onwards and upwards .

i should know , honoury member of the SCC.

coffee1.gif

Edited by elliss
  • Like 2

There was a time when the pictures on the wall were a picture of the king cut from a newspaper and assorted filmstars cut from magazines. Thee Thailand I remember then was much cheaper and probably nicer too. Once I could open a tin of baked beans eat half out of the can and the other half in the morning...now I have to have plates and cutlery that match.

There was a time when the pictures on the wall were a picture of the king cut from a newspaper and assorted filmstars cut from magazines. Thee Thailand I remember then was much cheaper and probably nicer too. Once I could open a tin of baked beans eat half out of the can and the other half in the morning...now I have to have plates and cutlery that match.

It has been quite a change for me too. I now have a dining room table with 6 matching chairs. Matching curtains, matching placemats, wooden holders for everything. The little lady knows I grew up on a sailboat and she bought lamps that are hand painted lighthouses and prints of square rigged sailing ships. When I first got here no one had a refigerator and on TV was Felix the cat in black and white. Now I watch Monday night football with the dog in the morning with espresso and fresh baked croissants .

It has been quite a change for me too. I now have a dining room table with 6 matching chairs. Matching curtains, matching placemats, wooden holders for everything. The little lady knows I grew up on a sailboat and she bought lamps that are hand painted lighthouses and prints of square rigged sailing ships. When I first got here no one had a refigerator and on TV was Felix the cat in black and white. Now I watch Monday night football with the dog in the morning with espresso and fresh baked croissants .

Sounds all very nice... except that you found out that their is no such thing as free-sex... sooner or later, the bill will be presented tongue.png

Sounds all very nice... except that you found out that their is no such thing as free-sex... sooner or later, the bill will be presented tongue.png

I get the bill every month. I pay a (larger than she does percent) of the mortgage. It happens to be about the same as I paid for rent before. So I don't mind. Before the rent money was going to some person I didn't know. Now it is going to my wife. Seems a better deal both for me and her.

• Like 1

* heads off to small village *

+1

I had a girl over from Thai Love Links this week (seen her 3 or 4 times in total). She kept on saying she does not want 'free sex' she wants love and wanted me to stop using TLL (she should of said this before we had sex and I might have said OK!) - I said I didn't want to stop using it - I have just paid for a years membership! (didn't tell her this though)

Well, I said - what, you don't want free sex? do you want some money then? she said no - she stormed off then but called this morning as I predicted but I just said I dont want a GF - no more free sex from that girl.

I had a girl over from Thai Love Links this week (seen her 3 or 4 times in total). She kept on saying she does not want 'free sex' she wants love and wanted me to stop using TLL (she should of said this before we had sex and I might have said OK!) - I said I didn't want to stop using it - I have just paid for a years membership! (didn't tell her this though)

Well, I said - what, you don't want free sex? do you want some money then? she said no - she stormed off then but called this morning as I predicted but I just said I dont want a GF - no more free sex from that girl.

Free sex means something like just have sex with anyone, not to do with a charge.